Welcome to my CrowdFundFast Review!
There has been some buzz about this company and it’s gaining momentum so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are someone approached you about this business opportunity and you just want to make sure this is legit right?
You are going to learn what the company, the products and compensation plan is all about so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this company is legit or a scam!
CrowdFundFast Review – The Company
CrowdFundFast launched June of 2016 and the brains behind the operation is Lynette Artin (Full name: Shirley Lynette Artin Crawford) and is the CEO of the company.
The company is based out of Michigan, USA with the full address listed below:
PO Box XXX
Maple Rapids, MI 48853
In the past, Lynette Artin has been involved with the following companies:
- Quick Pay Group
- Uptown Offers
All of these companies were a form of a rev share company and one of them, GoFunRewards, was shut down…
As of now, Lynette Artin operates Qkadoo and QkaBids which is a penny auction site.
CrowdFundFast launched under the Qkadoo brand…
That’s all I have on the company, let’s take a look at the products…
CrowdFundFast Reviews – The Products
Well, like any “Crown Fund” company, there isn’t any direct products but the opportunity for them to fund your project…
Also, you can market the actual membership itself for commissions.
Next, let’s take a look at the compensation plan…
CrowdFundFast Compensation Plan
When CrowndFundFast members invest $275 to $10,000, they get a promise on an ROI that varies 30 to 180 days.
This is what that looks like:
- $250 package: 30 day ROI (capped at $2750)
- $650 package: 45 day ROI (capped at $6500)
- $1000 package: 60 day ROI (capped at $10,000)
- $2500 package: 90 day ROI (capped at $25,000)
- $5000 package: 120 day ROI (capped at $50,000)
- $10,000 package: 180 day ROI (capped at $100,000)
Once any of these packages you bought expire, you have to reinvest again to get paid…
Recruiting Commission ROI
When CrowdFundFast members invest anywhere between $250 to $10,000, a percentage of these funds are paid 3 levels deep to members who joined before them.
It’s like a reverse unilevel…
This is what that looks like:
- New affiliate invests $250: $75 to the affiliate who recruited them, $50 to the level 2 upline and $25 to the level 3 upline
- New affiliate invests $650: $100 to the affiliate who recruited them, $75 to the level 2 upline and $50 to the level 3 upline
- New affiliate invests $1000: $200 to the affiliate who recruited them, $150 to the level 2 upline and $100 to the level 3 upline
- New affiliate invests $2500: $300 to the affiliate who recruited them, $200 to the level 2 upline and $150 to the level 3 upline
- New affiliate invests $5000: $500 to the affiliate who recruited them, $300 to the level 2 upline and $200 to the level 3 upline
- New affiliate invests $10,000: $1200 to the affiliate who recruited them, $700 to the level 2 upline and $250 to the level 3 upline
Penny Auction ROI Payout
When you win an auction on QKABids, they place 40% of the value of bids used in the auction into a “Daily Funding Pool”.
Each bid costs 50 cents and retail customers of Qkadoo or CrowdFundFast members.
These are the following packages that have bids attached:
- Invest $275 and receive 150 QkaBid bids
- Invest $650 and receive 750 QkaBid bids
- Invest $1000 and receive 1000 QkaBid bids
- Invest $2500 and receive 3600 QkaBid bids
- Invest $5000 and receive 8000 QkaBid bids
- Invest $10,000 and receive 16,000 QkaBid bids
The Daily Funding Pool pays out daily among the CrowdFundFast members who are qualified for a daily ROI payment.
This Daily Funding Pool ROI must be spent on QkaBid Bids.
This is what this looks like:
- $275 package = 40% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
- $650 package = 30% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
- $1000 package = 20% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
- $2500 package = 15% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
- $5000 package = 10% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
- $10,000 package = 5% of DFP ROI must be used to purchase bids
Cost To Join CrowdFundFast
Cost to join CrowdFundFast ranges from $275 to $10,000 and the main difference between the packages is income potential.
CrowdFundFast Review – The Verdict
The problem with CrowdFundFast is it doesn’t have any real products…
Investing in “Projects” doesn’t count as a product and combine that with some crazy ROI’s, you can see where this is going…
Both QkaBids and Okadoo has been in the market for a while, but hasn’t taken off yet…
I guess this is an attempt to get those going…
I just believe you can spend your $275 to $10,000 in a better business that doesn’t promise ROI’s…
Also note that all three companies are not registered with the SEC and being based in the USA, this could be a big problem…
I can see them shut them down…
Then you will just lose out on all your money.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my CrowdFundFast Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Business Should I Join?
There are a lot of good businesses out there, but I have actually done all the research for you…
After searching and searching, I found the one that is perfect for complete newbies to get started and start profiting.
The main reason for it is because you have a one on one coach that will work with you.
And the system is created by millionaires and know what they are doing…
So you will get that knowledge from these millionaires that you can apply in your business.
Just take a look at my results below:
In other words, it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,