Welcome to my Skyllex Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some Skyllex reviews are calling it a scam some even legit so what is the truth?
The good news is I am going to tell you how it is and walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this company is for you or not…
Skyllex Review – The Company
When I checked out the website I noticed that there is no information on who actually runs the show…
Their website domain “skyllex.com” was registered on July 31st of 2015 and it was updated on June 2nd, 2016.
For some reason, the Skyllex domain registration was private so I couldn’t see who was listed as the owner.
After doing some digging, I found out that Tomas Jankauskas is the “General Director” of the company.
That’s all I have on the company, let’s get into the products next…
Skyllex Reviews – The Products
As of right now, Skyllex doesn’t offer and retail products or services, but you can promote the actual affiliate membership.
I did notice on their website that you can invest in different things like oil, property, new technologies like mining servers, trading and they have six levels of investment:
Ascent, Gimpse, Inspiration, Gold Flow, Money Maker, Fast Coin and VIP Money Vertex.
Judging by that it’s clearly an investment company and being located from Australia (at least by name), it isn’t registered with the ASIC…
March of 2017, ASX and ASIC came out about Skyllex saying “The ASIC database shows Skyllex does not possess an Australian financial services licence, which is required to offer investments to retail customers in this country”.
That’s kind of a red flag…
Let’s keep going and see what the comp plan is about next…
Skyllex Compensation Plan
In Skyllex, affilates invest money on a promise of an advertised ROI of up to 1100%…
This is what that looks like below and it depends on what you invest in:
- Ascent – Invest $50 to $1000 and receive a 150% ROI after 30 days
- Glimpse – invest $1000 to $15,000 and receive a 155% ROI after 25 days
- Inspiration – Invest $10,000 to $100,000 and receive a 150% ROI after 60 days
- Gold Flow – Invest $250 to $7500 and receive a 1100% ROI after 90 days
- Money Maker – Invest $15,000 to $60,000 and receive a 600% ROI after 45 days
- Fast Coin – Invest $2000 to $3500 and receive a 225% ROI after 60 days
- Sever A1 – Invest $10 to $6000 and receive a 130% ROI after 30 days
- Server A2 – Invest $500 to $500,000 and receive a 280% ROI after 90 days
- Server A3 – Invest $1000 to $00,000 and receive a 376% ROI after 120 days
- Brent Oil – Invest $50,000 to $50,000 and receive a 1330% ROI after 160 days
- WTI Oil – Invest $100,000 to $10,000,000 and receive a 2685% ROI after 190 days
Note that the VIP Money Vertex starts at $500,000 investment, but they do not disclose the ROI payment on that one for some reason…
Residual Income Commissions
All residual commissions are paid through a unilevel structure in Skyllex.
If you don’t know what a unilevel looks like, take a look at this:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
Overall Skyllex pays through six levels in total and the amount you get paid will depend on how much you and your downline members invested:
- Invest at least $1000 and generate at least $10,000 in downline investment volume and earn 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Invest at least $5000 and generate at least $25,000 in downline investment volume and earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Invest at least $20,000 and generate at least $100,000 in downline investment volume and earn 9% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Invest at least $100,000 and generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment volume and earn 10% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Invest at least $500,000 and generate at least $2,000,000 in downline investment volume and earn 10% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
Residual commissions on mining plans (Server 1A to A3), WTI Oil, and Brent Oil are paid out through a different 5 level deep unilevel compensation plan structure and looks like this:
- Level 1 – 9%
- Level 2 – 5%
- Level 3 – 3%
- Level 4 – 2%
- Level 5 – 1%
Cost To Join Skyllex
The cost to join Skyllex is actually free, BUT you have to invest anywhere between $50 to $10,000,000 to be part of the business opportunity.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Skyllex review…
Verdict On Skyllex
Skyllex would have been fine and dandy if they were actually registered with the Australian Securities as they claimed, but the truth is they are not and the ASIC came out saying they are not.
Note that you have to have an account to view that…
The QBE start noticing Skyllex after they claimed that the affiliate deposits were “protected” by the insurer:
there appears to be no such business in the ASX building and QBE says it does not provide deposit insurance and has no record of any relationship with the company.
The company is also not connected to the ASX, despite listing it on its website among “partners” that also include the Singapore, New Zealand, London and New York exchanges.
“Having recently had this matter drawn to our attention, we moved swiftly to raise our concerns with ASIC,” a QBE spokesman said.
An ASIC spokesman declined to comment.
The ASIC database shows Skyllex does not possess an Australian financial services licence, which is required to offer investments to retail customers in this country.
Nor is it an authorised representative of a company that does hold a licence.
The company’s sole director and shareholder, Tom Jankauskas — who on company paperwork claims to live in the ASX building — could not be reached yesterday.
Attempts to reach the Sydney phone number provided on Skyllex’s website were met with a recorded message saying the call could not be connected.
While Skyllex’s corporate video, posted in July last year, claims that it had been operating its online trading branch “a bit more than one year”, company records show Mr Jankauskas registered Skyllex only the previous month (June, 2016).
Because of this hard evidence against them, I highly recommend not investing in this company.
I really hope anyone that joined didn’t get screwed over!
I hope you enjoyed my Skyllex review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Legit Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my team members below…
In other words…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (serious people only…)