Welcome to The Perfect Solution Review!
There are so many new MLM companies starting up on practically a daily basis, so how can you tell which ones are legit and which ones aren’t?
Your best defense is a good offense.
Be pro-active and research as much as you can before signing up.
Reading reviews is one of the best ways to learn everything you can about a new company.
My review will cover all the bases: the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s get to it!
The Perfect Solution Review – The Company
The Perfect Solution company refers to themselves as ‘TPS & Partners Co. Ltd., a Hong Kong based corporation‘.
The website lists General Managers Daniel Yeung (Hong Kong, China), Garry Regier Jr. (US) and Mark Lee (China) and the individuals in charge.
A little more research reveals that Yeung and Regier seem to have MLM backgrounds, while Lee provides the company with e-commerce connections in China.
A corporate bio on the TPS site credits Yeung with “20+ years in direct sales with over 50,000 team members”.
On Garry Regier’s LinkedIn profile, he lists himself as a “Corporate Sales Trainer” for Zhunrize, a company that collapsed in 2014.
Mark Lee’s TPS corporate bio reveals that Lee is
instrumental in identifying right resources in building the cross boarder ecommerce site (ecosko.com) and manage and train the staff and product suppliers for the successful running and operation of the ecommerce site.
The Perfect Solution Reviews – The Products
The Perfect Solution does not offer any retail products or services of their own.
There are three e-commerce platforms that the company runs that allow third-party products and services to be purchased.
The Perfect Solution website features several marketing presentations, which include:
- Nutritional Products
- Skincare Products
- Apparel & Shoes
- Designer Brands
- Home and Garden
- … and much much more!
The Perfect Solution Compensation Plan
The Perfect Solution compensation plan is a mix of retail e-commerce sales and affiliate recruitment commissions.
The Perfect Solution Affiliate Ranks
The Perfect Solution has 6 affiliate ranks within the compensation plan.
Each rank has its own respective qualification criteria, which looks like this:
- Qualified affiliates – sign up and continue to pay monthly affiliate fee
- MSO – recruit and maintain three qualified affiliates
- MSB – have at least three MSO ranked affiliates in your downline (each in a separate recruitment leg)
- SMD – have at least three MSB ranked affiliates in your downline (each in a separate recruitment leg)
- EMD – have at least three SMD ranked affiliates in your downline (each in a separate recruitment leg)
- GVP – have at least three EMD ranked affiliates in your downline (each in a separate recruitment leg)
A Recruitment Leg: a downline under an affiliate you’ve personally sponsored.
Each personally sponsored affiliate starts a new recruitment leg.
Affiliates earn 20% of the profit margin on products sold through their replicated e-commerce store front.
So, say there is a products that is $5 at wholesale and sells for $6; the profit margin would be $1 and the affiliate would earn 20 cents.
Affiliates earn residual store commissions on up to 3 levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- Silver affiliates earn 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Gold affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Diamond affiliates earn 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Daily Sales Bonus Pool
TPS also features a Daily Sales Bonus Pool that is made up of 10% of the company’s daily e-commerce sales.
Affiliates who wish to qualify for a share in the Daily Sales Pool must meet the following criteria:
- Free TPS affiliates must recruit one affiliate or have four retail customers
- Paid TPS affiliates must recruit one affiliate or have two retail customers
A retail customer is a non-affiliate e-commerce customer who bought $25 or more within the last month.
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Affiliates who earn residual recruitment commissions are paid through a 2×25 matrix.
A 2×25 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix that has 2 positions right under them.
These first 2 positions make up the first level of the matrix and the second level is made by adding another 2 positions under each of the first two.
Additional matrix levels are made the same way, holding up to twenty-five positions, with each new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
When a 2×25 matrix is complete, it holds over sixty-nine million positions.
Matrix positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new paid affiliates.
Commissions are paid out on a ‘per affiliate recruited into a matrix’ basis every month, as follows:
- Silver affiliates earn 70 cents per affiliate recruited
- Gold affiliates earn 70 cents per Silver affiliate recruited and $1.40 per Gold and Diamond affiliate recruited
- Diamond affiliates earn 70 cents per Silver affiliate recruited, $1.40 per Gold affiliate recruited and $2.10 per Diamond affiliate recruited
Monthly Top Performers Bonus
Another bonus that TPS offers is known as the Monthly Top Performers Bonus .
This bonus consists of 10% of the company-wide revenue, which also includes affiliate fees.
To qualify for the Monthly Top Performers Bonus Pool, affiliates must do the following:
- MSO and higher ranked affiliates – maintain three retail customers
- All other affiliates – maintain fifteen retail customers
Monthly Leadership Bonus
The Monthly Leadership Bonus is a percentage of TPS’s monthly company-wide revenue that is split into three separate pools:
- SMD affiliates who maintain three retail customers qualify for a share in a 3% monthly pool
- EMD affiliates who maintain four retail customers qualify for a share in a 1% monthly pool
- GVP affiliates who maintain six retail customers qualify for a share in a 0.5% monthly pool
Affiliates who are at the Diamond level are the only ones who can qualify for the Monthly Leadership Bonus.
Monthly Presidential Sales Bonus
The Monthly Presidential Sales Bonus is another bonus pool that consists of 0.25% of company-wide revenue.
In order to qualify for a share, affiliates must:
- Buy in at the Diamond level
- Qualify at the GVP rank
- Have a downline of over 3000 affiliates and
- Maintain at least ten retail customers
The final bonus that The Perfect Solution offers its affiliates is a 5% matching bonus on commissions earned by two levels of downline affiliates.
In order to qualify for the Matching Bonus, an affiliate must have purchased the Diamond level, be at the MSB rank or higher and maintain 3 retail customers.
Cost To Join The Perfect Solution
The cost to join The Perfect Solution as an affiliate is one of the following price-points:
- Free Pack – free
- Silver Pack – $500 and then $20 a month
- Gold Pack – $1500 and then $40 a month
- Diamond Pack – $2500 and then $60 a month
The moment you have been waiting for in The Perfect Solution review…
Verdict on The Perfect Solution
Overall, The Perfect Solution is a little borderline for me personally…
Yes it does have retail products and services, but let’s face it…
They are VERY overpriced…
Also note that this company doesn’t have any products of their own, they use third party companies…
The outrageous prices for a replicated eCommerce stores is for the compensation plan only, you can just go to Shopify, but a training course on it for MUCH cheaper…
So the choice is yours, I personally wouldn’t join because for $2500 it should provide a ton of value not just something for the compensation plan…
I hope you enjoyed The Perfect Solution review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
If you already joined The Perfect Solution this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching.
Take a look at my recent results:
Take a look at my students below…
In other words, if they can do it so can you!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snapchat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (serious people only…)