When I initially wrote about THW Global in June, it talked about how it was going to be better than YouTube and would pay people up to $25 per hour to watch these “better than YouTube videos”.
I didn’t really know how they were going to fund this $25 per hour because I can’t see advertisers dishing that kind of money…
I just found out that the original $25 per hour commission rate was full of crap…
And this company now has nothing to do with “watching Youtube like videos”.
THW Global Recruitment Commissions
I just found out that the main stream of income coming into this company…
THW Global are now charging $995 for “certification” on TOP of the $39.95 per month fee.
This $995 certification that THW Global is selling is the MLM commission qualification allowing members to earn residual commissions in their unilevel compensation plan…
If you don’t know what a unilevel structure is…
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
THW Global has a 10 level unilevel structure and pays the following commissions:
- Level 1 (personally enrolled members) – 20%
- Levels 2 to 10 – 4%
Coded Bonuses in THW Global
THW Global generates points when people purchase the $995 and the $39.95 per month level.
- Certified THW Global affiliate fee ($995) – 20,000 points
- Monthly THW Global certification fee ($39.95) – 500 points
Roughly 100 points is equal to $1 USD.
These points are given to affiliates through this coded bonus using the same unilevel structure mentioned earlier.
To qualify for this bonus, THW Global members must pay the $995 certification fee and the $39.95 per month fee and must generate at least 5000 points over the last 31 days.
The mount of points given to a THW Global affiliate will depend on their rank:
- 1 Star Certified – 7.5%
- 2 Star Certified – 15%
- 3 Star Certified – 22.5%
- 4 Star Certified – 30%
- 5 Star Certified – 37.5%
- 6 Star Certified – 45%
- Presidential Certified – 50%
Rank qualification criteria for coded bonuses are as follows:
- 1 Star Certified – Recruit at least three THW Global affiliates who pay $995 for certification
- 2 Star Certified – Recruit at least three 1 Star Certified affiliates
- 3 Star Certified – Recruit at least three 2 Star Certified affiliates
- 4 Star Certified – Recruit at least three 3 Star Certified affiliates
- 5 Star Certified – Recruit at least three 4 Star Certified affiliates
- 6 Star Certified – Recruit at least three 5 Star Certified affiliates
- Presidential Certified – Recruit at least three 6 Star Certified affiliates
When a THW Global affilaite pays this $995 and signs up for the certification, the coded bonus pays out points to the first coded-bonus qualified affiliate in the upline.
Now this percentage is paid out based on the rank the affiliate qualifies for.
For example, if the first qualified upline affiliate was a 3 Star Certified, they’d receive a 22.5% of the points generated.
The system then checks out higher ranked affiliates to pay out the 27.5% to (50% Max payout minus 22.5%).
THW Global Verdict
This is a crazy bait and switch…
They talked about how they were going to be the next YouTube that pays up to $25 per hour to this $995 recruitment scheme…
It looks like THW Global was luring in suckers for their “FREE” join fee and then throw this in the mix out of the blue…
This is one of the worst things I ever seen when launching a new business opportunity…
Do you think these “FREE” members are now going to cough up $995?
I don’t think so…
Any company that does these bait switches should be avoided at all costs…
It looks like my original THW Global review was right…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this write up and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
#1 Recommended Business Opportunity
You might be thinking “What should I join if THW Global is just a bait and switch recruitment scheme?
I have personally reviewed HUNDREDS of companies and I decided to partner up with just one of them…
The reason for it is simple…
When I look for a business to join, it should have the following elements:
- It should teach and show you step by step on how to build a real business online…
- It should be newbie friendly and duplicatable so average people are having success…
Plus, this company offers a business coach that will work one on one with you!
Just take a look at my 9 week results:
Best of all, my team is winning:
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up below…