Welcome to my Together Investing Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately, so I figured it’s time for another review!
I always encourage people to properly research a company before joining it.
Learning everything you can about a company is one of the best ways to ensure your hard-earned money is in good hands.
My review will provide you with the information you need about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s get right to it!
Together Investing Review – The Company
I couldn’t find any information on the company website in regards to who owns or operates Together Investing.
On June 4th, 2016, the Together Investing website domain was registered as “togetherinvesting.com” and listed Shebin John as the owner, with a virtual office address in London, UK.
Shebin John first appeared on the MLM scene as the owner of Entrepreneur Unified.
A quick look at the Terms and Conditions on the Together Investing website revealed the following:
Is Together Investing a Quick Rick Scheme/Guarantee my money/Investment Program?
No, it definitely is NOT!
We just have the name together investing, but our prime aim is to be together and follow our parent site’s motto of being unified (EntrepreneurUnified).
Entrepreneur Unified is a company that offers investment into “Royalty Positions” that deliver an ROI.
The company then launched a matrix cycler called Pool Investors in August.
Traffic estimates for both Entrepreneur Unified and Pool Investors has declined, which is likely the reason Together Investing was launched.
Together Investing Reviews – The Products
Together Investing does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join Together Investing can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
Once an affiliate signs up, they must invest money in something called “adpacks” in order to participate in the compensation plan.
Every adpack investment includes various ad credits, which affiliates can then use to display advertising on the company website.
The Together Investing Compensation Plan
The Together Investing compensation plan requires affiliates to invest money that will give them an ROI in return.
- Standard – Adpacks cost $1 and pay a $1.05 ROI (max 100 packs active)
- Silver – Adpacks cost $2 and pay a $2.20 ROI (max 200 packs active)
- Gold – Adpacks cost $3 and pay a $3.45 ROI (max 400 packs active)
- Platinum – Adpacks cost $5 and pay a $6 ROI (max 800 packs active)
- Diamond – Adpacks cost $10 and pay a $12.50 ROI (max 1600 packs active)
In order to qualify for daily ROI, affiliates must click company-supplied ads.
The Together Investing compensation plan states that daily ROI payouts are capped at “up to 2%” a day.
There are also referral commissions that affiliates can earn from downline affiliate investments through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right underneath on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by Together Investing at four and pays commissions as a percentage of the money that is invested:
- Standard affiliates earn 0% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 0.13% on level 2, 0.25 % on level 3 and 0.62% on level 4
- Silver affiliates earn 0.13% on level 1, 0.38% on level 2, 0.63% on level 3 and 0.86% on level 4
- Gold affiliates earn 0.25% on level 1, 0.5% on level 2, 0.75% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Platinum affiliates earn 0.38% on level 1, 0.63% on level 2, 0.88% on level 3 and 1.11% on level 4
- Diamond affiliates earn 0.5% on level 1, 0.75% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 1.25% on level 4
Together Investing also pays referral commissions on affiliate fees by utilizing the same unilevel compensation structure:
- Standard affiliates earn 0% on level 1, 0.25% on level 2, 0.75% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Silver affiliates earn 0.5% on level 1, 0.75% on level 2, 1.25% on level 3 and 1.5% on level 4
- Gold affiliates earn 0.75% on level 1, 1.13% on level 2, 1.87% on level 3 and 2.25% on level 4
- Platinum affiliates earn 1% on level 1, 1.5% on level 2, 2.25% on level 3 and 3.25% on level 4
- Diamond affiliates earn 1.25% on level 1, 1.87% on level 2, 2.9% on level 3 and 3.98% on level 4
Cost To Join Together Investing
The cost to join Together Investing as an affiliate is determined by a subscription payment that ranges between 45 and 180 days:
- Standard affiliate membership is free
- Silver affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $1
- Silver affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $3
- Silver affiliate membership 360 day subscription = $5
- Gold affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $5
- Gold affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $17
- Gold affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $32
- Platinum affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $10
- Platinum affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $35
- Platinum affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $65
- Diamond affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $15
- Diamond affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $50
- Diamond affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $90
When a subscription period ends, a Together Investing affiliate must pay a fee at the same affiliate level to keep earning.
The moment you having been waiting for in this Together Investing review…
Verdict On Together Investing
Looks like this company has no value when you invest…
You just get a bunch of ad credits that you can use to advertise on their website, but the big problem is the way the ROI’s are generated…
The problem with Together Investing is they use newly invested funds from affiliates to pay off existing members…
There is NO external income sources coming to create those ROI’s and that’s a big problem.
First, it’s a Ponzi scheme…
Second, once people stop investing in the Adpacks, so will the ROI’s and eventually no one will get paid.
So this business model is heavily flawed…
Anyway, I personally don’t recommend this company.
If you have any questions about my Together Investing review, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
If you already joined Together Investing, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After review hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system where you will learn how to build a business online with the right training, sales funnels and tool to sky rock this business…
Just take a look at my recent results below:
Take a look at how my students are doing…
In other words if they can do it, so can you!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below if you want to transform your financial life (serious people only…)