1000 Expert Review – Legit Opportunity or Another Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my 1000 Expert Review!
So maybe someone has already approached you about joining this company…
Or maybe this is the first time you have heard about it…
But either way, you are probably here because you want to know if this company is legit or not, right?
You’re in the right place!
My review will go over the company, the products they offer and their compensation plan.
Let’s dig in, shall we?
1000 Expert Review – The Company
1000 Expert identify Marinete Luiza Oro as the President of the company.
Among many other accolades, official marketing material from 1000 Expert lauds Oro for an MLM in International Law and says she is a “guidelines deputy chairman of the organization to combat laundering money (American Bar Association)”.
Other than that, there isn’t any other MLM history I could find on Oro.
Perusing through 1000 Expert marketing material revealed that:
Dr. Marinete Luiza Oro, together with Dr. Elcio Gomes, pioneers in the gold mining market in South America, decided to [sic] expand to other continents.
Thus forming the United States Gold Corporation.
The document states that United States Gold Corporation has been in existence since 2010,
in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
With a request to be a publicly-held company with the SEC, dedicated to mining, mainly for gold and diamonds.
However, I discovered that the SEC’s Edgar database doesn’t mention anything about “United States Gold Corporation”, “USG Gold” or “United Gold Corporation”, which are all mentioned in 1000 Expert marketing material.
I did find a United States Gold Corp website that corroborates the Oro and Gomes partnership story that 1000 Expert mentions.
The 1000 Expert website was registered anonymously as “1000expert.com” on the 15th of February, 2017.
Online traffic estimates show that 90% of traffic to the company website comes out of Japan.
1000 Expert Reviews – The Products
1000 Expert does not have any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join 1000 Expert can only market the affiliate membership.
The 1000 Expert Compensation Plan
1000 Expert affiliates who want to take part in the company compensation plan must invest in packs for a “guaranteed profit” monthly ROI.
- Reserve Pack – Invest $50 and receive $50 a month
- EA 250 Pack – Invest $250 and receive $100 a month
- EA 500 Pack – Invest $500 and receive $200 a month
- EA 1000 Pack – Invest $1000 and receive $200 a month
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – Invest $2000 and receive $400 a month
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – Invest $5000 and receive $1000 a month
- EA Smart Genius Pack – Invest $10,000 and receive $2000 a month
Affiliates can earn direct and residual recruitment commissions through unilevel and binary compensation structures.
Direct Recruitment Commission
Direct recruitment commissions are earned when they sponsor affiliates who also invest.
The amount of commission that is earned depends on how much the sponsoring 1000 Expert affiliate has invested:
- EA 250 to EA 1000 Pack – 10%
- EA Expert and EA Pro Pack – 12%
- EA Genius Pack – 15%
Residual Recruitment Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places each personally sponsored affiliate right underneath them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the third level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by the company at 9, and commissions are paid out as a percentage of what is invested by their unilevel team affiliates.
The amount of unilevel levels an affiliate can earn on depends on how much they have invested:
- EA 250 – 5% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) and 3% on level 2
- EA 500 – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 2% on level 4
- EA 1000 – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- EA Pro – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- EA Expert – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- EA Genius – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 9
Residual Recruitment Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
Level 1 of the binary team holds 2 positions and level 2 is created by adding another 2 positions under each of the first two, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are made as needed, and every new level holds twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled by direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates.
Currently, there is no limit as to how deep the binary team can grow.
Every 1000 Expert affiliate investment pack comes with a certain number of points:
- Reserve Pack – 10 points
- EA 250 Pack – 60 points
- EA 500 Pack – 120 points
- EA 1000 Pack – 250 points
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – 500 points
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – 1500 points
- EA Smart Genius Pack – 4000 points
When new 1000 Expert affiliates are sponsored and given a place in the binary team, points are generated by their investments.
The company counts up the generated points on each side of the binary team at the end of every day.
Depending on the amount they have invested, affiliates earn a percentage of matched points as follows:
- EA 250 – 20% (capped at $1000 a day)
- EA 500 – 30% (capped at $2500 a day)
- EA 1000 – 40% (capped at $6000 a day)
- EA Pro 2000 – 50% (capped at $14,000 a day)
- EA Smart Expert 5000 – 55% (capped at 45,000 a day)
- EA Smart Genius – 60% (capped at $100,000 a day)
ROI Residual Commissions
Affiliates can also earn a monthly residual commission based on a percentage of ROI payouts that their unilevel team has earned.
- EA 250 Pack – 10% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) and 7% on levels 2 and 3
- EA 500 Pack – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
- EA 1000 and EA Pro – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6 and 3% on level 7
- EA Expert – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
- EA Genius – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on levels 8 and 9
Rank Achievement Bonus
Rank Achievement Bonuses are given based on accumulated points that have been generated on the weaker side of the binary team:
- Ruby (generate 3000 weaker binary side points) – receive an Invicta watch ($300 value)
- Emerald (generate 7000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Samsung S7 or iPhone 7
- Sapphire (generate 20,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a “cruise with accompanying leaving Miami [sic]”
- Diamond (generate 100,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a “journey with accompanying” [sic]
- Blue Diamond (generate 200,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Honda Fit car
- Purple Diamond (generate 350,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Honda HRV car
- Black Diamond (generate 500,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Mercedes 180 car
- Imperial Black Diamond (generate 1,000,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a BMW X6 car
If your looking into a top tier business that pays a little more, check out 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle.
Cost To Join 1000 Expert
The cost to join 1000 Expert as an affiliate is an investment in 1 of 6 offered packs:
- Reserve Pack – $50 (No MLM commissions)
- EA 250 Pack – $250
- EA 500 Pack – $500
- EA 1000 Pack – $1000
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – $2000
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – $5000
- EA Smart Genius Pack – $10,000
Income potential in the compensation plan is the main difference between the six packs.
All investments, ROI and commission payouts are made in bitcoin.
Verdict on 1000 Expert
One of the biggest red flags with this company is their claim that they are registered with the SEC…
When in fact, there is no indication that they are…
The company also claims that they have several mineral rights in Brazil and other areas…
But again, there is no proof of this claim…
When claims like these can’t be verified…
This is an indication that something may not be legit…
Another problem here is the fact that the company has no real products or services….
There is nothing concrete to offer customers or affiliates…
They rely solely on recruiting new affiliates in order to keep funds coming in…
My advice here is proceed with caution….
It’s hard to trust a company that is not completely transparent…
If they can PROVE they are INDEED registered with the SEC, then I can’t see anything wrong with it.
I hope you enjoyed my 1000 Expert review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)