4Wealth Resources Review – Legit Precious Metal MLM or Scam?
Welcome to my 4Wealth Resources Review!
This is one of the latest network marketing companies to pop up and I decided to check it out for myself.
Maybe someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end…
4Wealth Resources Review – The Company
After checking out the 4Wealth Resources website, I noticed there is no information on who runs or owns the company.
The website itself is nothing but a compensation plan pitch and a get started form.
The marketing video itself is narrated by someone named “Dave”, but couldn’t pin point them to the company.
The website “4wealthresources.com” was privately registered on July 17th, 2018.
That’s all I got on the company, let’s check out the products next…
4Wealth Resources Reviews – The Products
4Wealth Resources has no retail products or services being offered to customers, however, you can become an affiliate and promote their affiliate membership.
4Wealth Resources Compensation Plan
This is where this company has a load of information…
Nothing on the company or products, but compensation plan they got all the details lol.
Anyway, 4 Wealth resources members pay $199 to get started and earn commissions on people who do the same.
4Wealth Resources pays affiliates $25 commission for sponsoring a member personally.
4Wealth Resources pays members residual commissions through a binary compensation plan.
Binary compensation plan has a left and a right leg under your position.
It can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
At end of each day, 4Wealth Resources adds up all the newly sponsored members on both sides that paid $199 and pays you on the lesser leg.
Each time there is a member on both legs, you are paid when the cycle happens.
The amount of cycles you get will depend on how many affiliates you sponsored.
- Sponsor two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team = $50 cycle commission capped at $2500 a day
- Sponsor four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $5000 a day
- Sponsor eight affiliates (four on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $7500 a day
- Sponsor twelve affiliates (six on both sides of the binary team) = $50 cycle commission capped at $10,000 a day
Only the first residual is paid in cash.
The rest is in Silver Eagle Coins, bitcoin and/or gas cards.
No details there…
4Wealth Resources pays a matching bonus on your personally sponsored members earnings through a unilevel compensation plan.
- Sponsor two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on one level (personally recruited affiliates)
- Sponsor four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2
- Sponsor eight affiliates (four on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2 and 10% on level 3
- Sponsor twelve affiliates (six on both sides of the binary team) and earn a 20% Matching Bonus on levels 1 and 2 and 10% on levels 3 and 4
4Wealth Resources members have an option to get on a $75 autoship.
You can get residuals on that fee.
It’s through the same unilevel as the matching bonus.
The amount of levels you get paid autoship commissions will depend on how many people you sponsor.
- Sign up for autoship = two levels of unilevel team autoship commissions
- Sponsor two affiliates (one on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on three unilevel team levels
- Sponsor four affiliates (two on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on four unilevel team levels
- Sponsor six affiliates (three on both sides of the binary team) = autoship commissions paid on five unilevel team levels
Commission rate isn’t provided for some reason.
So does the 4Wealth Resources scam exist?
Well, let’s look at some of the information we know.
They don’t have any retail offerings and it’s a straight up affiliate membership.
Plus, we don’t know who runs or owns the company.
On top of that, the website is nothing but a compensation plan pitch with a get started form.
Because of that, it’s nothing but a pyramid scheme.
Remember, any network marketing company that doesn’t offer any retail is a pyramid period.
Also, any network marketing company that has more affiliates than retail customers is a pyramid.
So take that information next time you join a company see how it stacks up.
Overall, I do NOT recommend this company.
I hope you enjoyed my 4Wealth Resources review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…