7 Figure Freedom Formula Review – legit Or Scam?
Hello everyone, welcome to my 7 Figure Freedom Formula Review.
Someone actually approached me about this system, so I personally decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s legit while others say it’s a scam…
The good news is I am going to put the rumors to rest and walk you through the company, products and compensation plan…
7 Figure Freedom Formula Review – Company
This isn’t really company, but another sales funnel or system for an existing company called My Online Business Education (MOBE).
Earlier this year, they did a funnel system for a very popular blogger John Chow and named it the Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle.
Now, they did another funnel around a couple that has been very successful in MOBE named Michelle and Bill Pescosolido.
They are actually a power couple that has made over $1 million in commissions in the last few years in this company.
So MOBE decided to make a sales funnel around them where you can get started for $1 for 7 days to test it out.
Overall, the sales page looks great and I respect Michelle and Bill Pedcosolido, they have come a long way.
The owner of MOBE, Matt Lloyd, decided to freshen the company up because according to Google Trends, it was trending pretty low…
Let’s get into the products next…
7 Figure Freedom Formula Reviews – The Product Line
Well if you haven’t guessed, the products are just MOBE stuff which is essentially internet marketing training where you will learn the following:
- How to make money from email marketing
- How to generate traffic from social media platforms
- How to actually set business goals
- How to become an affiliate marketer
Prices range from $48 to $30,000 one-time…
In other words, this is a top tier program and is really designed for people who are serious about making money online and know that in order to make money, you will have to invest first.
Which is the same for any business out there really that’s legit.
To buy a McDonald’s franchise, you have to pay $1 million to get started…
And it will take you around 3 years to get a return on your investment.
That’s how the business world works 🙂
Alright, let’s jump into the compensation plan next.
7 Figure Freedom Formula Compensation Plan Explained
Like any affiliate or network marketing company, you earn commissions on sales generated through your team.
7 Figure Freedom Formula uses a unilevel compensation plan found in MOBE because again this isn’t a company, it’s just a sales funnel.
If you don’t know what a unilevel looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
MOBE pays two tiers and you can sponsor as many people as you wish with no caps:
- Level 1: It’s not a fixed percentage, this depends on the product sold.
- Level 2: 5%
Because level 1 isn’t fixed, it will depend on which product you sell.
Here is a break down of that:
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97
- Email Marketing Empire: $97
- The OPT Formula: $97
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
And the higher ticket products look like this for Level 1:
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
You will see two numbers here, the bigger amount is if you make the sale…
The smaller amount is when your sales team closes the high ticket sale for you, they take a cut from your commissions.
Below is the qualifications required to get a monthly check towards any car of your choice:
- $600 per month lease payment: 5 points ($5000/month)
- $1,200 per month lease payment: 10 points ($10,000/month)
- $1,800 per month lease payment: 15 points ($15,000/month)
- $2,400 per month lease payment: 20 points ($20,000/month)
- $3,000 per month lease payment: 25 points ($25,000/month)
What Does It Cost To Join 7 Figure Freedom Formula?
7 Figure Freedom Formula introduces a new sales funnel where you can get started for $1 for 7 days…
Other than that it’s exactly the same as MOBE where products range from $48 to $30,000 one-time.
7 Figure Freedom Formula Review – The Verdict
7 Figure Freedom Formula is a great sales funnel for MOBE and it’s 100% legit…
You can be very profitable with this business with the right mindset, but it’s not the best Top Tier program out there right now.
There is one that is priced around the same, but the compensation plan pays more.
So if you are going to spend that kind of money, why not leverage a system that pays more for the same effort right?
You can check out that company with all the details: The Super Affiliate Network Review.
I hope you enjoyed my 7 Figure Freedom Formula review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
7 Figure Freedom Formula is great, but it’s not the best top tier program right now…
I have tested a few and have done a ton of research.
You will learn step by step how to build a profitable affiliate marketing business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching.
Yes you get one on one coaching to help you every step of the way even with setting up this business and scaling it up.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (serious people only…)