Ad My Dream Review – Legit Opportunity or Another Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Ad My Dream Review!
With so many new MLM companies popping up daily, it can sometimes be hard to wade through them all to find the diamond in the rough.
So how can you be sure that you are joining the right company? Research!
Reading reviews is one of the best ways to make sure you are making the best decision.
My review will give you all the information you need on the company, their products and their compensation plan.
Let’s dive in!
Ad My Dream Review – The Company
So the first piece of information I found is a corporate address in Hong Kong on the Ad My Dream website.
There are two Directors are listed, named Xing Yang and Chelsea Anne Jonch.
It seems that these two individuals are associated with AMD AD Dreams LTD, which is listed as the sole shareholder of Ad My Dream.
I couldn’t find any further information about Yang or Jonch.
A little more digging revealed that the majority of website traffic comes out of Germany and Austria.
This suggests that it is likely that the individual who is running Ad My Dream is based in Europe.
Ad My Dream Reviews – The Products
Ad My Dream does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join Ad My Dream can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
When an affiliates signs up with Ad My Dream, they must purchase matrix positions in order to participate in the compensation plan.
Each of these positions include ad credits, which affiliates can use to display advertising on the company website.
The Ad My Dream Compensation Plan
To participate in the Ad My Dream compensation plan, affiliates purchase $5 2×15 matrix positions with commissions being paid out as they sponsor others who do the same.
The Ad My Dream 2×15 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix that has 2 positions right under them.
These first 2 positions make up the first level of the matrix and the second level is made by adding another 2 positions under each of the first 2, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional levels of the matrix are made the same way (up to 15 levels), and holds 65,534 positions when completed.
Matrix positions are filled through direct and indirectly sponsored Ad My Dream affiliates who purchase positions.
There is a 10 cent commission that is paid out as matrix positions are purchased and filled across the first 14 levels, with the 15th level paying out 15 cents.
Ad My Dream affiliates are required to unlock each matrix level in order to earn on it.
The amount an Ad My Dream affiliate can earn on depends on how many matrix positions they themselves have bought:
- Purchase 1 matrix position to earn on level 1
- Purchase 2 matrix positions to earn on level 2
- Purchase 4 matrix positions to earn on level 3
- Purchase 8 matrix positions to earn on level 4
- Purchase 16 matrix positions to earn on level 5
- Purchase 32 matrix positions to earn on level 6
- Purchase 64 matrix positions to earn on level 7
- Purchase 128 matrix positions to earn on level 8
- Purchase 256 matrix positions to earn on level 9
- Purchase 384 matrix positions to earn on level 10
- Purchase 512 matrix positions to earn on level 11
- Purchase 640 matrix positions to earn on level 12
- Purchase 768 matrix positions to earn on level 13
- Purchase 896 matrix positions to earn on level 14
- Purchase 1024 matrix positions to earn on level 15
There is a 10% direct referral commission that is paid on each $5 matrix position that is purchased by a personally sponsored affiliate.
There is also a 100% matching bonus that affiliates can earn on matrix commission earnings by personally sponsored affiliates.
In order to receive this bonus, both the earning affiliate and their personally sponsored affiliate are required to have unlocked level 2 of the matrix.
Ad My Dream affiliates who meet certain qualification criteria can earn the Infinity Bonus which replaces matrix commissions like so:
- Generate $10,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $50,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $100,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 3% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $500,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 4% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $1,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 5% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $2,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 6% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $5,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 7% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $10,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 8% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $50,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 9% Infinity Bonus
- Generate $100,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 10% Infinity Bonus
This bonus is paid out on the affiliate’s entire matrix volume down as many levels as they exist.
Weekly Bonus Pools
There also seems to be two Weekly Bonus pools that are available, which both offer a share of 0.5% of matrix position purchases.
The qualifications for a share or shares in the pools seems to be associated with affiliate recruitment, butis unclear on the website.
Cost To Join Ad My Dream
The cost to join Ad My Dream as an affiliate is free, but affiliates are required to buy $5 matrix positions if they want to participate in the compensation plan.
Next the verdict in this Ad My Dream review…
Verdict On Ad My Dream
Like the company I reviewed today called My Ads Family having ad credits as a service doesn’t cut it…
You actually need retail products or services to be legit according to the FTC’s eyes so this will most likely be a short term company…
Plus, do you know it’s next to impossible to actually fill a matrix that size…
Plus why would you join a company that just gives you ad credits to promote on their website?
You will be promoting your Ad My Dream to other members that are already in!
Unless you promote another business opportunity, it’s pretty useless…
Anyway, I personally don’t recommend a company like this…
I hope you enjoyed this Ad My Dream review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems over the years….
It’s the only system where you will learn how to build a business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching…
Yes one on one coaching that will help you start up, setup and scale your business step by step.
Just take a look at my recent results below:
Check out the results of my members below:
In other words, they are doing great!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your life (serious people only).