AdvClix Review – Legit Opportunity or Another Scam? Learn Right Here…
Welcome to my AdvClix Review!
There are so many MLM companies out there, so how can you tell which ones are legit and which ones aren’t?
One of the ways you can protect your investment is by researching the company before joining.
Reading reviews is a great way to do this, so welcome to my blog!
My review will cover the company, the products and the compensation plan.
Let’s dig in!
AdvClix Review – The Company
So the first thing I found was that the AdvClix website lists “Mr. Duffy” as the CEO of the company, however this individual is depicted as a stock cartoon image on the site.
The second piece of information I found was that the AdvClix website domain was registered privately as “advclix.com” on the 30th of June, 2016.
Aside from India, most of the AdvClix website traffic comes out of Africa.
AdvClix Reviews – The Products
AdvClix does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join AdvClix are only able to market and sell the affiliate membership.
Once an affiliate signs up, they can invest in Ad Packs in order to participate in the compensation plan.
Each Ad Pack investment comes with various advertising credits, which affiliates can use to display advertising to other AdvClix affiliates.
The AdvClix Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the AdvClix compensation plan must invest in Ad Packs with an expected ROI.
The amount of ROI that an affiliate earns depends on much the affiliate invests:
- Starter – invest $50 and receive a $240 ROI ($4 a week)
- Advance – invest $100 and receive a $540 ROI ($9 a week)
- Silver – invest $250 and receive a $1050 ROI ($35 a week)
- Expert – invest $500 and receive a $3000 ROI ($50 a week)
- Professional – invest $1000 and receive a $6600 ROI ($110 a week)
- Master – invest $5000 and receive a $36,000 ROI ($600 a week)
- Gold – invest $7000 and receive a $39,000 ROI ($1300 a week)
- Ultimate – invest $10,000 and receive $79,500 ROI ($1325 a week)
- Platinum – invest $15,000 and receive a $90,000 ROI ($3000 a week)
- Diamond – invest $30,000 and receive a $210,000 ROI ($7000 a week)
Each affiliate is also required to click a set amount of supplied ads every week in order to qualify for the ROI payout.
Referral commissions can be earned on the money that is invested by downline affiliates, which is then paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
The AdvClix unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate bring in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Affiliates can earn on up to 5 levels of recruitment.
The amount of levels earned on depends on how much the AdvClix affiliate has invested:
- Starter, Advance and Silver – 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Expert – 7% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Professional and Silver – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Master – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Ultimate, Platinum and Diamond – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
Cost To Join AdvClix
The cost to join AdvClix as an affiliate is an investment of between $50 and $30,000.
The moment you have been waiting for in this AdvClix review…
Verdict On AdvClix
There are several red flags with this company first being who are the actual owners or leaders in this company?
Would you join a company that you don’t know who the CEO is and their vision for it?
I personally wouldn’t…
Other things like promising ROI’s with no external income coming into the company and no real products with recruitment makes this company a ponzi and pyramid scheme combined…
Like seriously, invest $30,000 and make $210,000 is a bit much…
If that is true, why don’t the owners get a bank loan and does it themselves?
Anyway, the choice to join is yours, but now you know the facts 🙂
I hope you enjoyed my AdvClix review and if you have any questions leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online with the right training, tools and right mentorship…
Take a look at my recent results:
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it, so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (serious people only…)