All 1x2s Review – Legit Business or Just Another Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my All 1x2s Review!
Perhaps you’ve already heard about this company from a friend, or maybe this is the first time you’ve seen their name, either way you are probably here because you want to learn more, right?
Well, you’re in the right place!
I always say that the best way to ensure that you are choosing the right company is by doing as much research as possible before jumping in.
This review will go over the company background, the products and the compensation plan.
So, without further ado, let’s get to it!
All 1x2s Review – The Company
The All 1x2s website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the company.
The All 1x2s website domain was registered as “all1x2s.com” on the 28th of June, 2017, with Mickie Jones out of New York listed as the owner.
There is no further information about Jones outside of the domain registration that links him to All 1x2s.
All 1x2s Reviews – The Products
All 1x2s does not have any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join All 1x2s can only market the affiliate membership.
The All 1x2s website also claims to offer affiliates access to “high quality products”.
The All 1x2s Compensation Plan
All 1x2s affiliates who want to participate in the compensation plan must buy positions in a three-tier 1×2 matrix cycler.
The company 1×2 matrix is quite simple, needing just 2 positions per matrix to be filled to generate a “cycle”.
When a cycle occurs, a commission payout is generated and then the position is moved to the next tier of the cycler.
All 1x2s matrix cycler tier payments look like this:
- Tier 1, Matrix 1 (positions cost $5) – Generates a $5 commission and cycles into Tier 1, matrix 2
- Tier 1, Matrix 2 – Generates a $10 commission and cycles into Tier 1, matrix 3
- Tier 1, Matrix 3 – Generates a $15 commission and cycles into Tier 1, matrix 4
- Tier 1, Matrix 4 – Generates a $25 commission and cycles into Tier 2, matrix 1
- Tier 2, Matrix 1 – No commission paid and cycles into Tier 2, matrix 2
- Tier 2, Matrix 2 – Generates a $30 commission and cycles into Tier 2, matrix 3
- Tier 2, Matrix 3 – Generates a $50 commission and cycles into Tier 2, matrix 4
- Tier 2, Matrix 4 – Generates a $60 commission and cycles into Tier 2, matrix 5
- Tier 2, Matrix 5 – Generates a $25 commission and cycles into Tier 3, matrix 1
- Tier 3, Matrix 1 – No commission paid and cycles into Tier 3, matrix 2
- Tier 3, Matrix 2 – Generates a $100 commission and cycles into Tier 3, matrix 3
- Tier 3, Matrix 3 – Generates a $300 commission and cycles into Tier 3, matrix 4
- Tier 3, Matrix 4 – Generates a $1400 commission
Cost To Join All 1x2s
The cost to join All 1x2s as an affiliate is the purchase of a minimum of one $5 matrix cycler position.
Verdict on All 1x2s
This company promises quite the compensation plan…
But when you look closely, you’ll see like many companies before….
There are no real products or services offered here…
So what keeps the company moving forward?
This company relies heavily on its affiliates to recruit new affiliates who will invest funds to join the cycler…
Money just cycles around through the matrix and no real value is provided…
So when recruitment pools inevitably dry up, so will income…
And that is when most companies like this collapse…
So, if you are considering this company, just keep that in mind…
I hope you enjoyed my All 1x2s review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)