Apex Review – Legit Investview MLM Company or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Apex Review!
Chances are you have probably heard about this company before.
In fact, this is not the first review of this company!
If this is the first time you are reading about it, you’ve come to the right place!
In my review, I will go over everything you need to know about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Let’s get to it!
What is Apex Company
Apex first came on the MLM scene in association with Kuvera a few months back in May.
Since that time, Apex has launched as an independent opportunity.
This review will go over how Apex and Investview fit together.
Apex has no retail products or services to offer affiliates or retail customers.
Affiliates only market the Apex affiliate membership.
Unlike all the other biased Apex reviews out there, I am going to tell it how it is…
So make sure you keep reading…
The Apex Compensation Plan
Apex affiliates who want to participate in the compensation plan must invest in units for a monthly $500 ROI.
Affiliates can earn $500 a month for every unit they have invested in for five years, which works out to a total ROI of $30,000.
Without a guaranteed principal, units cost $11,000 and $13,750 with a guaranteed principal.
According to marketing materials, the principal guarantee will pay out $11,000 if anything should happen during the five-year investment contract period.
Apex Affiliate Ranks
The Apex compensation plan features ten affiliate ranks.
Each has its own qualification criteria, which are:
- Affiliate – Sign up as an Apex affiliate
- L1 – Sell at least one Apex investment unit
- L2 – Sponsor and maintain two investing affiliates
- L3 – Personally sponsor three affiliates and generate a downline of at least twenty investing affiliates or generate fifty downline Apex unit investments
- L4 – Personally sponsor four affiliates and generate a downline of at least fifty investing affiliates or generate one hundred and twenty-five downline Apex unit investments
- L5 – Personally sponsor five affiliates and generate a downline of at least one hundred and fifty investing affiliates or generate three hundred and seventy-five downline Apex unit investments
- L6 – Personally sponsor six affiliates and generate a downline of at least two hundred and fifty investing affiliates or generate six hundred and twenty-five downline Apex unit investments
- L7 – Personally sponsor seven affiliates and generate a downline of at least five hundred investing affiliates or generate one thousand two hundred and fifty downline Apex unit investments
- L8 – Personally sponsor eight affiliates and generate a downline of at least one thousand investing affiliates or generate two thousand five hundred downline Apex unit investments
- L9 – Personally sponsor nine affiliates and generate a downline of at least two thousand investing affiliates or generate five thousand downline Apex unit investments
It should be noted that between ranks L3 to L6, required qualification criteria from any one unilevel team leg can equal no more than 40%.
For L7 to L9, the qualification cap is reduced to 30%.
Affiliates earn commissions on unit investment down 2 levels of sponsorship:
- $500 on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates); and
- $100 on level 2 (affiliates sponsored by your level 1 affiliates)
Residual Commissions (matrix)
Residual commissions are tracked and paid through a 3×2 matrix.
A 3×2 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix that has 3 positions right under them.
These 3 positions make up the 1st level of the matrix and the 2nd level is made by dividing each of these first 3 positions into another 3 positions each, for a total of 9 positions.
A completed 3×2 matrix has 12 total positions to fill.
Matrix positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of Apex affiliates.
For every unit that is invested by affiliates put into the matrix, a $40 a month residual commission is earned.
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
Residual unilevel commissions seem to extend residual commissions outside an Apex affiliate’s 3×2 matrix.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Residual commissions are capped by Apex at 9 unilevel team levels.
For every unit invested in by an affiliate, $30 is paid out per month across these 9 levels.
At the end of the five-year investment contract period, residual unilevel commissions are paid out on and expire.
Check Match Bonus
It seems that the Check Match Bonus is paid on residual commissions earned, down four generations.
A generation is defined as an affiliate in a unilevel team leg who has completed their 3×2 matrix.
If an affiliate such as this is found in a unilevel team leg, the first generation is capped off for that leg and the second generation starts right below them.
If a second affiliate is found in the leg who has also completed their 3×2 matrix, the second generation is capped off and the third leg starts.
If a second affiliate such as this is not found then the second generation continues down the full depth of the leg.
Apex affiliates have the ability to earn a 10% Check Bonus Match on up to 4 generations for each unilevel team leg.
- To unlock one generation match, an Apex affiliate must have filled their 3×2 matrix
- To unlock two generations match, an Apex affiliate must have one personally sponsored affiliate who has also filled their 3×2 matrix
- To unlock three generations match, an Apex affiliate must have two personally sponsored affiliates who have filled their 3×3 matrices
- To unlock four generations match, an Apex affiliate must have three personally sponsored affiliates who have filled their 3×3 matrices
Quarterly Bonus Pool
An unidentified percentage of company-wide invested funds is put into the Quarterly Bonus Pool.
In order to qualify for a portion of the Quarterly Bonus Pool, Apex affiliates must complete their first 3×2 matrix.
There is an additional Quarterly Bonus Pool share to be earned for the first affiliate who completes their first 3×2 matrix in each unilevel leg.
When an Apex affiliate sponsors an affiliate, a new unilevel team leg is created.
Affiliates sponsored by that affiliate, affiliates those affiliates sponsor and so on are put in that leg.
The amount of unilevel team legs an Apex affiliate can create is not limited.
The Quarterly Bonus Pool shares can pay up to $15,000 per share, each quarter, for five years.
It should be mentioned that Quarterly Bonus Pool shares only pay out 12 months after they are earned (4 quarters).
Cost to Join Apex
The cost to join Apex as an affiliate is free, hoever to fully participate in the compensation plan, affiliates are required to invest a minimum of $11,000 (no principal insurance) or $13,750 (with principal insurance).
There is also a “4 and free” bonus pack, where affiliates can invest in four units and receive a fifth for free.
Apex investments, returns and commissions are all paid in either USD or bitcoin.
Verdict on Apex
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
So does the Apex Scam exist?
Well too be honest, there has been a few dodgy things going on already.
First, I haven’t seen ONE legit crypto MLM opportunity out there ever…
Second, I can’t see if they are registered with the SEC because they are offering securities.
Third, there are people like Mariana Lopez and Jose Gardo are promoting this which were from a $4 billion dollar ponzi scheme…
Also they are leveraging a company called Investview which has lost $25,096,983 in operation.
Throughout 2019, they have made several more loses.
So now they launched Apex, but haven’t been able to be profit yet?
I personally wouldn’t invest my money into this in my opinion…
Thanks for reading my Apex review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)