Welcome to my Apriori Beauty Review!
Thinking about starting a new online business venture, but having trouble???
Well my friend, you have come to the right place!
To help you make the best decision I’ve written a review to help you to learn as much as you can before you sign up.
In this review, I will cover the important details about the company which includes: company background, products and compensation plan.
Come on and let’s get to it!
Apriori Beauty Review – The Company
In later months of 2009, the company was put into motion and started operations in the MLM niche of personal care.
The company is led by co-founders Susan Twellman, Elizabeth Vervynck and Candace Keefe, and managed in beautiful California, USA.
Stated in Twellman’s business bio, before establishing Apriori Beauty, she worked for companies like UPS and Quest Software.
I was very fortunate to also help take Quest public before leaving to start my own wealth management company that I still manage today, along with a wine procurement and storage facility.
Elizabeth Vervynck worked with her sister in a design and marketing enterprise.
Arbonne, another a personal care MLM business, was one their clients.
After my sister moved to Denmark and two years of focusing more and more time on this one client (not to mention repeated offers of employment), I decided to sideline my business and accept a full-time position.
Over the next 12+ years, I helped this once-small company grow from less than 100,000 independent Consultants in two countries to over a million in four.
I am also very proud of the fact that I was one of four named inventors on the patent for the original anti-aging skincare line that continues today as Arbonne’s best-selling brand.
Apriori Beauty became my next destined step. I love that I can do so much with it … the ability to positively affect people’s lives with products that not only help them to look and feel better, but can also open the door to personal success, should they choose to open it.
I see Apriori Beauty as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, not only for me, but for so many that love all things beautiful too.
Candace Keefe served as Arbonne’s Vice President of Product Development, before her departure with Vervynch to start up the company.
In 2012, Keefe said good-bye to the company during an ongoing dispute about her station among the company.
Keefe also mentions on Facebook, as reported by Ty Tribbles MLM Blog;
I chose not to work with the continued illusion that I held a title I simply did not.
My partners voted me out of my title and the authority that the title held.
The “CEO” title in itself was of no importance to me, but the lack of ability to move forward in a positive and healthy direction was.
It was simply not what I signed up for, and something I was not going to keep fighting for the rest of my life.
Approximately one month after parting, there was a trademark infringement lawsuit filed by Keefe against Apriori Beauty on the 17th of July, 2012.
Keefe specified how and why she was outed and Susan Twellman and Elizabeth Vervynck were named as the defendants in the suit.
The Company’s Operating Agreement provides the CEO with broad managerial powers and the right to access Company information.
However, Keefe was repeatedly denied access to the Company’s financial information by the other Principal Members and Principal Managers.
In 2011, Keefe discovered vague references in Company documents that appeared to refer to insider transactions of which she had no prior knowledge.
When Keefe requested the back-up documentation from Twellman, she was met with repeated delay in producing documents, and when documents eventually were produced they did not substantiate the insider transactions.
Keefe attempted to fulfill her fiduciary duties to the Company and her obligations to the Company’s investors by making a formal, written demand for documents directed to Tweilman.
Keefe claims this encouraged Twellman and Vervynck to hire outside counsel without conferring with her.
For the next nine 6 months, the “Company’s” counsel took direction solely from Twellman and Vervynck, and never once either met with or spoke to Keefe (the Company’s Chairman and CEO).
The “Company’s” counsel repeatedly responded to Keefe’s information requests by sending letters parroting the self-serving positions of the insiders whose transactions were being questioned (without even asking Keefe for input), and by representing to Keefe that the requested documents had previously been produced (when they had not).
Over the next several months, the relationship between the Company’s Principal Members and Principal Managers continued to deteriorate.
In November, 2011, at a Manager’s meeting held (again without Keefe present), Tweliman and Vervynck voted to remove Keefe’s title as CEO.
Keefe learned of the decision several weeks later when the Company’s attorneys sent a letter to Keefe’s personal attorney, informing her counsel that Keefe was no longer authorized to use the title CEO, but that Keefe should not disclose that fact to the Company’s employees or consultants.
Keefe alleges she ‘became increasingly alarmed at the direction of the Company and attempted to schedule a Manager’s meeting by notice dated May 23, 2012‘.
Stated in the notice Keefe specified in case an agreement could not be meet, the company was to stop using her name, likeness and brand for advertising purposes.
Twellman and Vervynck ended up backing out, after at first agreeing to attend.
Keefe gave her resignation on the day of the 29th of May 2012. However, the company kept on using her name, likeness and brand.
This is what inspired Keefe’s lawsuit, and was settled privately 8 months later in March of 2013.
Keefe was chosen as CEO of Bioceutica – a position she still holds, only a few months after she had quit from Apriori Beauty.
Currently there is no discussion or acknowledgement of Candace Keefe on the company’s website.
Apriori Beauty Reviews – The Products
The company sells a variety of personal care products covering: skincare, body care, color, health & wellness and hair care.
· Celloxylin Step 1. Creme Cleanse – “Deep pore cleanser, evens skin tone (and) removes even the heaviest makeup”, retails at $33 for a 100 ml tube
· Celloxylin Step 2. Activating Tonic – “Opens pores to receive the benefits of subsequent products (and) helps skin retain moisture”, retails at $36 for a 120 ml bottle
· Celloxylin Step 3. Firming Complex – “Skin is immediately firmer and more radiant!”, retails at $48 for a 30 ml bottle
· Celloxylin Step 4. Eye+Lip Age Eraser – “Targets wrinkles where they appear first “, retails at $45 for a 15 g tub
· Celloxylin Step 5. Day Defense Plus, Broad Spectrum SPF 25 – “Protects against both UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays”, retails at $48 for a 40 ml bottle
· Celloxylin Step 5. Night Repair 3Deep – “Works 3 layers deep to nourish skin”, retails at $75 for a 50g bottle
· Celloxylin Hydro-Burst Moisture Intense Lotion – “Dry skin is a thing of the past with this nutrient and moisture intense body lotion”, retails at $34 for a 220 ml tube
· Celloxylin Hydro-Burst Moisture Intense Cleanse with puff – “An intense burst of moisture in this lightweight, foaming body cleanse that also protects your body from aging and oxidative stress”, retails at $32 for a 220 ml tube
· Lifeoxylin Cellular Defense Elixir – “6 servings of fruits and vegetables, plus the anti-aging Nutrient Reservoir ingredients”, retails at $64 for a 887 ml bottle (30 day supply)
· Lean This Way – “Supports balanced weight loss, cleansing and internal health and beauty”, retails at $89.60 (only available on autoship)
· Pure Perfecting Veil (Dark, Medium and Light) – “Evens out skin tone to perfect”, retails at $38 for a 50 ml tube
· ViViD Hair Therapy Shampoo – “Melts into a cleansing lather while delivering nourishing benefits to hair and scalp without stripping natural oils”, retails at $22 for a 296 bottle
· ViViD Hair Therapy Conditioner – “Highly concentrated, antioxidant-rich formula designed to soften, moisturize, detangle, and protect color”, retails at $24 for a 296 bottle
· ViViD Hair Therapy Treatment Oil – “Provid(es) intense shine, strengthening properties, and increased manageability”, retails at $18 for a 30 ml bottle
The company’s products are also offered in several value pack bundles and sets.
Check out my other network marketing reviews:
The Apriori Beauty Compensation Plan
The company’s compensation plan pays affiliates to market products to consumers.
Residual commissions are paid down an initial 3-level deep unilevel team, spread out based on rank through a generational bonus.
MLM Commission Qualification
To meet the requirements for MLM commissions, affiliates must be “active” at the Senior Consultant rank.
The active criteria for an affiliate is to accumulate $150 monthly in retail volume (which can include self-purchases).
“Personal Volume” (PV) can also be referred to as Retail volume.
In order to qualify at the Senior Consultant rank, affiliates must be active and sponsor at least one other affiliate who also has an active status.
A 3rd condition, “Autoship Qualified,” is required for some bonuses (which are mentioned below).
Autoship Qualified in the company requires the affiliate to have a continuous $150 a month or more autoship order.
Apriori Beauty Affiliate Ranks
There are 9 affiliate ranks within the company’s compensation plan.
Here are the 9 ranks, along with their respective required criteria:
· Independent Consultant – Sign up as an Apriori Beauty affiliate
· Senior Consultant – Be “Active” and sponsor at least 1 affiliate who is also active (see “MLM Commission Qualification” above)
· Team Leader – Generate 200 PV monthly, be Autoship Qualified and sponsor at least 2 affiliates who are also Autoship Qualified (see “MLM Commission Qualification” above)
· Manager – Generate 4000 GV monthly (2500 GV if a personally sponsored affiliate qualifies as a Manager in the same month), be Autoship Qualified and sponsor at least 4 affiliates (two must also be Autoship Qualified)
· Executive Director – Sponsor and maintain at least 1 active Manager or higher ranked affiliate
· Silver Director – Sponsor and maintain at least 2 active Manager or higher ranked affiliates
· Gold Director – Sponsor and maintain at least 3 active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Silver Director or higher)
· Platinum Director – Sponsor and maintain at least 4 active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Gold Director or higher)
· Executive Platinum – Sponsor and maintain at least 5 active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Platinum Director or higher)
GV is short for “Group Volume” and is PV accumulated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note: Monthly upkeep commitments for the Manager rank changes from the original qualification criteria.
A company affiliate can continue in the Manager rank through the accumulation of 1000 GV or 1500 GV or more monthly.
Please note as well, that once eligible, rank titles are kept (Active and Manager monthly requirement criteria must be upheld).
Affiliates are given a retail commission when goods are sold to retail customers.
Apriori Beauty combines retail volume with affiliate purchases, paying a retail commission/personal rebate discount as follows:
· 20% commission paid on the first $150 spent/generated through retail orders in a month
· 30% commission paid on $151 spent/generated through retail orders onward for the month
First Order Bonus
The company pays a First Order Bonus down 3 levels of sponsorship (unilevel).
The 1st Order Bonus is given on the first order placed by newly sponsored affiliates as follows:
· Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 15%
· Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
Affiliates who accumulate $200 GV monthly, are Autoship Qualified and have sponsored at least 2 affiliates who are also Autoship Qualified, receive a bonus 5% First Order Bonus rate:
· Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 20%
· Levels 2 and 3 – 10%
Downline Production Bonus
In the Downline Production Bonus, the same 3-level deep compensation model is used as the First Order Bonus.
The Downline Production Bonus is an even 8% paid following the 3-level deep downline orders after their first.
Apriori Beauty gives residual commissions to the Managers and higher ranked affiliates through a unilevel compensation model.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel group, with each personally sponsored affiliate put directly under them (level 1).
If any level 1 affiliates sponsors new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsors new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and this can go down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The company pays a 4% to 5% commission on GV accumulated per unilevel leg, up until another Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found.
· Manager ranked affiliates who rank-qualify with 1000 GV monthly are paid a 4% residual commission rate
· Manager ranked affiliates who rank-qualify with 1500 GV monthly are paid a 5% residual commission rate
The Director Bonus is a generational bonus that uses the unilevel team compensation model.
When a Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel team, this is a generation, as defined in the company.
This limits off residual commissions for that leg and begins a Manager generation.
If an additional Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found deeper in the leg, the first generation is topped off and a 2nd begins.
By this generational model, an affiliate can earn on up to 5 generations per unilevel leg.
An affiliate’s earnings per generation is regulated by affiliate rank and monthly qualifying GV.
Rank-qualify with 1000 to 1499 GV a month
· Executive Directors earn 4% on 1 generation
· Silver Directors earn 4% on the 1st generation and 3% on the 2nd
· Gold Directors earn 4% on the 1st generation and 3% on the 2nd and 3rd
· Platinum Directors earn 4% on the 1st generation and 3% on the 2nd to 4th
· Executive Platinums earn 4% on the 1st generation and 3% on the 2nd to 5th
Rank-qualify with 1500 or more GV a month
· Executive Directors earn 6% on 1 generation
· Silver Directors earn 6% on the 1st generation and 5% on the 2nd
· Gold Directors earn 6% on the 1st generation and 5% on the 2nd and 4% on the 3rd
· Platinum Directors earn 6% on the 1st generation, 5% on the 2nd and 4% on the 3rd and 4th
· Executive Platinums earn 6% on the 1st generation, 5% on the 2nd and 4% on the 3rd to 5th
Luxury Cash Bonus
Manager and higher ranked affiliates can earn a $5 bonus known as the Luxury Cash Bonus.
The Luxury Cash Bonus pays out $5 per active affiliate placed in the first 3 unilevel team ranks.
Cost To Join Apriori Beauty
The cost to join Apriori Beauty as an affiliate is the purchase of a Starter Kit ($49) along with a $30 payment yearly.
This Starter Kit contains a tube of Celloxylin EPIC Instant Wrinkle Reducer along with a Celloxylin Creme Cleanse.
A new affiliate may decide to buy “product sets” with their Starter Kit, the price ranging from $249 (Skin & Body Essentials) to $659 (The Ultimate Skin & Body Experience).
Verdict on Apriori Beauty
So you do think the Apriori Beauty scam exists?
Of course not!
This is a 100% legit network marketing company with proper retail products and a compensation plan that pays well for the people who want to do the business side.
The best thing to do is test out the products yourself and see how you like them.
If they check out good, you can start thinking about running your own Apriori Beauty business…
One more thing…
Just make sure you compare their prices to the general marketplace.
If they are competitive then you are okay.
If they are overpriced, you will have a harder time selling them.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Apriori Beauty review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)