ATMxNet Review – Legit Daily ROI Opportunity or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my ATMxNet Review!
Chances are you have already heard the buzz surrounding this company and now you want to know more!
Or maybe this is the first time you’ve seen the name, but you’re curious to know if it’s a legit opportunity or not.
In this review, I will go over all the info you need about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Let’s dive in!
ATMxNet Review – The Company
The ATMxNet website does not offer any information about who owns or operates the business.
I did find a UK corporation number, which is linked to ATMXNET Limited.
According to Companies House records, ATMXNET Limited was incorporated in May of 2017 and was dissolved in October 2018 due to compulsory strike-off.
The ATMxNet website domain was registered as “atmxnet.com” in May 2017.
Thomas Prince is identified as the owner on the registration, with a street address in London.
I couldn’t find any information about Prince outside of the ATMxNet UK incorporation data.
- iMarketsLive Review – Legit Biz Op or Huge Scam?
- Jeunesse Review – Great Skincare MLM Company?
- Level Thrive Review – Legit Weight Loss Patches?
ATMxNet Reviews – The Products
ATMxNet has no retail products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
Affiliates who join the company simply market the ATMxNet affiliate membership.
The ATMxNet Compensation Plan
ATMxNet affiliates are required to invest funds for an advertised ROI.
- Basic Plan $10 to $500 – Receive a 2.2% daily ROI for 70 days
- Basic Plan $501 to $1000 – Receive a 2.3% daily ROI for 70 days
- Basic Plan $1001 to $3000 – Receive a 2.5% daily ROI for 70 days
- Standard Plan – $500 to $1000 – Receive a 3% daily ROI for 70 days
- Standard Plan $1001 to $2000 – Receive a 3.3% daily ROI for 70 days
- Standard Plan $2001 to $5000 – Receive a 3.4% daily ROI for 70 days
- Premium Plan – $1001 to $2000 – Receive a 150% ROI after 30 days
- Premium Plan – $2001 to $3000 – Receive a 160% ROI after 30 days
- Premium Plan – $3001 to $90,000 – Receive a 175% ROI after 30 days
Referral commissions are paid on invested funds down 3 levels of sponsorship.
- 5% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- 3% on level 2 and
- 2% on level 3
Cost to Join ATMxNet
The cost to join ATMxNet as an affiliate is free.
However, to fully participate in the compensation plan, it will require a minimum investment of $10.
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
ATMxNet claim that they generate external revenue through multi-currency trading on the Forex market.
So, naturally I looked for proof of this, and unfortunately, I couldn’t find any evidence that trading is taking place.
Another question is if the owners of ATMxNet were actually capable of generating 175% ROI every month, why would they share that with strangers on the internet?
Wouldn’t they want to keep that secret to themselves?
As it stands, the only source of revenue that can be verified is new investment coming from new affiliates.
And if the company is using new affiliate investment to pay ROI to existing affiliates…
Well, that’s not exactly a legal business model.
My advice here is to keep your money for another opportunity.
Thanks for reading my ATMxNet review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)