BBC Token Review – Legit Token App or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my BBC Token Review!
Chances are you have heard the buzz surrounding this company, and now you want to know more about it!
With so many new companies popping up daily, it can be hard to wade through the bad ones to find the good ones.
In this review, I will go over everything you need to know about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
BBC Token Review – The Company
The BBC Token website doesn’t offer any information about who owns or operates the business.
The company’s website domain was registered privately as “bbctoken.app” on the 17th of July, 2019.
BBC Token Reviews – The Products
BBC Token has no retail products or services available to affiliates or retail customers.
Affiliates who join the company can only market the BBC Token affiliate membership.
- Gominer Review – Legit Cloud Mining Biz or Scam? Find Out The Truth!
- Cloud Horizon Review – Legit Crypto MLM in 2019 or Another Scam?
- Torque Trading Systems Review – Legit Or Massive Scam?
The BBC Token Compensation Plan
To take part in the compensation plan, BBC Token affiliates must download an app and invest in BBC Tokens to receive returns.
Investment amounts into BBC Token are between $10 and $10,000, and must be paid in either bitcoin or ethereum.
There is a $50 fee on every investment, however up to 50% of this fee can be paid in BBC Tokens that have already been acquired.
Once investment is made, BBC Token affiliates earn a 0.6% daily return on their app BBC token balance for one year (365 days).
Returns are paid in BBC Tokens.
Referral commissions are also earned on investments made by referred affiliates.
Referral commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Referral commissions are capped down 25 unilevel team levels:
- Sponsor one affiliate investor and earn a 10% referral commission on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Sponsor two affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Sponsor three affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Sponsor four affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Sponsor five affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Sponsor six affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 2% on level 4 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 10
- Sponsor seven affiliate investors and earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5, 0.5% on levels 6 to 10, 0.2% on levels 11 to 15 and 0.1% on levels 16 to 25
Referral commissions are also paid out in BBC Tokens.
Cost to Join BBC Token
The cost to join BBC Token as an affiliate is free, but downloading their app is a requirement.
Full participation in the compensation plan requires a minimum investment of $10.
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
BBC Token’s main product is the token itself…
It’s a token that can be made on demand and holds no value outside the company itself.
The problem here is that people spend real money to buy these virtual tokens that carry an internal value set by the company itself.
These tokens are not publicly tradeable, so if the company were to collapse, affiliates would be left with a bunch of useless, worthless tokens.
It is inevitable that eventually withdrawals will exceed new investment as recruitment slows down.
And once this happens, the admins will cash out and the company will collapse, leaving everyone else high and dry.
My advice is to save your investment for another company.
Thanks for reading my BBC Token review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)