BitClub Advantage Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my BitClub Advantage Reviews!
There has been lots of talk going on about this company…
Well, it’s actually popular enough to have hovered between 100 and low 70’s on Google Trends at the beginning of this year, and it’s showing signs of picking back up…
They are mostly popular in Africa, which is probably why more info is needed on this company.
Maybe you were approached by an affiliate and now you are on my blog post to make sure this company is actually legit?
I’m excited that you are doing your research and getting important details before moving forward with your potential investment.
In my blog post, I will tell you all about the company, the products and their compensation plan, so you can make the right decision…
Let’s get the ball rolling!!
BitClub Advantage Review – The Company
On the company website there is no information posted online about who the company owners or operators are.
After some digging around, I was able to find out that the BitClub Advantage website domain was registered privately as “bitclubadvantage.academy” on the 28th of July in 2017.
The company’s confidentiality and NDA form says:
The Central Forum of the District of São Paulo, São Paulo, is hereby elected to resolve any conflicts arising from this agreement, to the exclusion of any other, no matter how privileged it may be or become.
(Just an FYI, São Paulo is a city in Brazil, in case you needed a refresher.)
Affiliates identify the CEO of the company as Alex Pereira Salles, who is assumed to be living in São Paulo and is a Brazilian national.
Through some more research, I was also able to tie Salles to the company with the help of various social media platforms and some third-party sources.
BitClub Advantage Reviews – The Products
BitClub Advantage doesn’t have any products or services for affiliates to sell for retail or to purchase for themselves.
But anyone wanting to sign up as an affiliate with BitClub Advantage can market the company affiliate membership.
The affiliate membership also gives access to a digital course called, “Crypto-Coin Trader.”
The BitClub Advantage Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
Company affiliates are to invest capital (funds) with the agreement of a promoted ROI rate of 300%:
- Partner – Invest $25 and receive $6.16 a month
- Basic – Invest $50 and receive $12.32 a month
- Bronze – Invest $99 and receive $29.70 a month
- Silver – Invest $249 and receive $74.50 a month
- Gold – Invest $499 and receive $149 a month
- Premium – Invest $999 and receive $298.90 a month
- Black – Invest $1999 and receive $677.26 a month
When an ROI rate has hit 300%, a company affiliate is required to reinvest within the next 48 hours in order to continue earning with the company.
NOTE: there is a company fee of 10%that is charged per withdrawal request made.
The company sets aside 15% of invested funds and then uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out sponsorship commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
Payable unilevel levels are capped at Level 8, where commissions that are paid out will be done so as a percentage of the 15% set aside as apart of new capital (funds) invested among those 8 levels:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 50%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
- Levels 4 – 6%
- Level 5 – 7%
- Level 6 – 8%
- Level 7 – 9%
- Level 8 – 10%
To reiterate, these are percentages of the initial 15% set aside from amounts invested by unilevel team affiliates, not the entire amount invested.
Residual Recruitment Commissions
There is a monthly fee charged to each company affiliate that is used to pay residual sponsorship commission by the same unilevel compensation model used to pay out regular sponsorship commissions (shown above).
The residual sponsorship commissions are capped at level 6 of the unilevel team.
Commissions that are paid out will be done as a percentage of capital (funds) invested by an affiliate and the level an affiliate is on within the unilevel team:
- Sponsored Partner affiliates generate 6 cents a month on all six unilevel team levels
- Sponsored Basic affiliates generate 12 cents a month on levels 1 to 5 and 15 cents on level 6
- Sponsored Bronze affiliates generate 24 cents a month on levels 1 to 5 and 30 cents on level 6
- Sponsored Silver affiliates generate 60 cents a month on levels 1 to 5 and $1.50 on level 6
- Sponsored Gold affiliates generate $1.20 a month on levels 1 to 5 and $1.50 on level 6
- Sponsored Premium affiliates generate $2 a month on level 1 to 5 and $2.50 on level 6
- Sponsored Black affiliates generate $4 a month on levels 1 to 5 and $5 on level 6
Residual Investment Commissions
The company uses a binary compensation model to pay residual investment commissions through to its affiliates.
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate onto the top of a binary team, where the next level is divided into a left and right side.
The 1st level of a binary team will hold two positions and the 2nd level is made by dividing the first two positions into a further two positions each, creating 4 positions in total on level 2.
Any future levels of the binary team are made as needed, and each new level will hold 2X as many positions as the level before it.
The binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
NOTE: The company does not limit the growth of how deep a binary team may grow to.
Every company affiliate investment package comes with a set number of points, to be applied later:
- Partner – 5 points
- Basic – 10 points
- Bronze – 20 points
- Silver – 50 points
- Gold – 100 points
- Premium – 200 points
- Black – 400 points
Every end of day prompts the company to add up new points achieved per side of the binary team.
Company affiliates earn 50% of points achieved on the weaker side.
Any points leftover from the stronger binary team side will be carried forth to the next day.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The following bonuses are offered as rewards to affiliates whom encourage others to invest with the company.
- Gold – Generate an accumulated 10,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Month Blanc or Invicta watch
- Ruby – Generate an accumulated 20,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive an Apple Watch and iPhone 7
- Emerald – Generate an accumulated 40,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Moto Yamaha Factor 125i motorcycle
- Sapphire – Generate an accumulated 100,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a 4 day trip to Europe
- Diamond – Generate an accumulated 250,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Hyundai HB20 car
- Ambassador – Generate an accumulated 500,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic car and trip to Cancun
- President – Generate an accumulated 750,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Mercedes-Benz C180 C car and trip to Hawaii
- Emperor – Generate an accumulated 1,000,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Porsche Carerra car
Cost To Join BitClub Advantage
The cost to join BitClub Advantage as an affiliate comes with a paid membership, continued monthly fees, and a package investment.
- Partner – $5 membership fee, $25 investment (total $30) and 75 cents monthly fee
- Basic – $5 membership fee, $50 investment (total $55) and $1.50 monthly fee
- Bronze – $10 membership fee, $99 investment (total $109) and $2.97 monthly fee
- Silver – $15 membership fee, $249 investment (total $264) and $7.47 monthly fee
- Gold – $15 membership fee, $499 investment (total $514) and $14.97 monthly fee
- Premium – $30 membership fee, $999 investment (total $1029) and $24.98 monthly fee
- Black – $30 membership fee, $1999 investment (total $2029) and $49.98 monthly fee
Verdict of BitClub Advantage
Great news you’ve made it to the end of my review, now I can give you my final opinion of the company and I do not think this company is 100% legit…
It should be noted that the company is advertising itself as BITCLUB 3.0, which leaves one to think that the company tried this twice already and failed at being successful.
Before the company had a website bearing the company’s name “dot com” as part of its website domain.
If you were to visit the company’s website today it would inform you that the company moved to the current “dot academy” domain on the 11th of June.
And it was in the same month that the company officially launched in the continent of Africa.
Currently the main source of online traffic to the company website is from Nigeria, coming in at 59%.
And coming in at second place is Tanzania, with 14% of the total online traffic.
An emerging third contender, Cameroon, is coming at 4%.
I started to see some posts online and some videos on social media of Salles travelling around the world over the last six months…
This is important to note as well, as he is most likely using stolen money from investors to fund these trips.
The company says they are able to use cryptocurrency trading and sports arbitrage to achieve external ROI revenue.
The company does not share any proof of these trades or arbitrage though, which leaves me doubtful and pretty sure that their only source of real revenue is coming from new affiliate investments.
And from this point, we can now conclude that this company is just another Ponzi/pyramid scam being sold to unknowing victims in Africa.
If Salles was able to make a 300% ROI consistently, he would still be travelling around the globe and would have no reason to ask for investments from those who cannot really afford it.
Salles is likely taking the new investment money and cycling it through the company to use it to pay out ROIs owed to prior members, and when new affiliates stop signing up, the money available to keep up this scam will also disappear.
It’s sad to think that when he has duped those he can in Africa, his company will cease to exist, and he will run away with whatever money he stowed away.
Generally, those scammers who go to Africa and run a scam there will not stop in one country, so if a scam targeted Nigeria, it will likely spread to Ghana, Zimbabwe and South Africa…
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my BitClub Advantage review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)