Welcome to my BitRegion Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone on social media and you just want to make sure its legit right?
Let’s face it, no one wants to be scammed here and the fact your doing your research is a great step forward.
So many people jump into businesses on hype alone and later on get burned because of lack of research.
So great on you!
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
All you have to do is PAY close attention and read this blog post to the end.
I will be revealing shocking information…
BitRegion Review – The Company
BitRegion was launched late 2015 and even as of today, there is NO information on the actual ownership or leaders in this company.
What I do know is that the domain name “bitregion.com” was registered on the 22nd of October of 2015.
BUT, they kept their domain information private so I have no clue of finding them…
I took a quick look on Alexa to see where most of their traffic is coming from and it shows 70% is from Japan…
Also the languages on the BitRegion site are english, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Chinese…
Why no Japanese?
Considering 70% of their traffic is from Japan…
This is strong indicator that this company is run out of Asia somewhere.
Alright that’s it for the company, let’s take a look at the products…
BitRegion Reviews – The Products
Looks like they don’t have any products of their own, but this is what they say on their website:
World’s first Bitcoin donation system in Bitregion allows you to get assistance up to BTC 30,000. You just need to Provide Assistance BTC 0.15 to earlier community member. It’s karma; assist others now to get bigger assistance later!
And the term “BitCoin Investment” is thrown left right and center…
So there isn’t any real products here, just the ability of affiliates to market the membership itself and “donate” some BitCoins…
BitRegion Compensation Plan
When you sponsor someone in BitRegion, you can get paid 10% of the affiliate’s membership fee.
This fee is 0.05 BTC ($33.72) which is the current BitCoin exhange rate…
So you will get $3.37 for sponsoring members.
Note that this exchange rate can change anytime, it can go up and down so the actual commission amount will always vary.
Also, every time a BitRegion affiliate advances in rank, they pay 0.05 BTC which is commissionable at 10%.
Residual Income Commissions
You can earn residual commissions through their unilevel compensation plan.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Your Level 2’s personally enrolled members
And so on.
So residuals are paid on the percentage of the affiliate fee and the level’s paid will be determined by rank.
This is what that looks like:
- Immigrant – 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Visa Holder – 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Permanent Resident – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Citizen – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Ambassador – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Senator – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on level 4, 0.5% on level 5 and 0.1% on level 6
- Vice President – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on level 4, 0.5% on level 5, 0.1% on level 6 and 0.05% on level 7
- President – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on level 4, 0.5% on level 5, 0.1% on level 6, 0.05% on level 7 and 0.01% on every level thereafter
This is tracked through their 3×8 matrix compensation plan on top of that unilevel I talked about earlier.
Overall, a 3×8 matrix has 9840 positions in total.
The way this works is like this…
When a new BitRegion affiliate joins, they are called an “Immigrant”.
They pay 0.15 BTC to their sponsor which qualifies them to receive 3 payments of 0.15 BTC from their downline members they recruited.
Alright are you still with me?
I know it’s a little complicated but stay with me here…
When the first level in the matrix is full, you must pay 0.45 BTC to a BitRegion affiliate along with a 0.05 BTC rank fee…
This will open up level 2…
This looks like this through out the ranks:
- Immigrant (0.15 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive three 0.15 BTC gifting payments
- Visa Holder (0.45 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive nine 0.45 BTC gifting payments
- Permanent Resident (0.9 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive twenty-seven 0.9 BTC gifting payments
- Citizen (1.8 BTC BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive eighty-one 1.8 BTC gifting payments
- Ambassador (2.4 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive two hundred and forty-three 2.4 BTC gifting payments
- Senator (4.2 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive seven hundred and twenty-nine 4.2 BTC gifting payments
- Vice President 6 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive two thousand one hundred and eighty-seven 6 BTC gifting payments
- President (9 BTC gifting payment plus 0.05 BTC rank fee): Receive six thousand five hundred and sixty-one 9 BTC gifting payments
Pairing Commission Payout
Again, this is paid through their 3×8 matrix compensation plan.
Your first 3 legs on level 1 is counted as a leg with investment volume tracked through each leg monthly.
So the investment on the stronger matrix leg and weaker matrix leg is “paired” with affiliates earning a 0.5% to 10% commission on that amount.
This looks like this:
- Permanent Resident: 0.5% pairing commission
- Citizen: 1% pairing commission
- Ambassador: 3% pairing commission
- Senator: 5% pairing commission
- Vice President: 7% pairing commission
- President: 10% pairing commission
Give Back Commissions Payout
When you qualify at the Permanent Resident or higher rank, your personally enrolled member must gift half the funds they receive to 3 affiliates in their downline.
I think it must be on their level 1…
Not 100% sure on that part.
Region Bank Return On Investments
They apparently provide “help” through a “Region Bank”…
BitRegion members invest up to 100 BTC (Around $67,000) on a promised return of 0.5% to 1% a day in ROI.
You can then withdraw the ROI earnings after 20 days.
Cost To Join BitRegion
The cost to join BitRegion is 0.05 BTC.
But to participate in the matrix compensation plan is 0.15 BTC and 0.1 to 30 BTC in the Region Bank…
BitRegion Review – The Verdict
This is a straight up ponzi scheme with cash gifting…
Only difference is they are using BitCoins instead of money…
The reason why these types of companies don’t reveal who runs the show is once this goes in the toilet, they will just open up another ponzi scheme over and over again…
Real companies that last the test of time show their faces 🙂
So once this company goes under, the owners will just run away with the money and most of the investors will lose money…
There are SO many good business opportunities out there to choose from, don’t fall for ones like this…
If you don’t know what to join yet, I can give you a recommendation.
The reason for it is simple…
It’s the only business where you will get a personal coach that will guide you step by step through their proven business model.
There is nothing else out like it and so many of my members have gotten great results.
Plus the training can be used in ANY business out there, you will have the right foundation to succeed in anything in the future.
You will thank me later 🙂
I hope you enjoyed my BitRegion Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your life now…