Bitworld Center Review – Legit Company or Another Scam? Find Out Here.
Welcome to my Bitworld Center Review!
When a new MLM company pops up on the scene, how can we tell if it is worth our time, money and commitment?
Research, it’s as simple as that my friends, and it will take you to new levels of understanding and make committing to your hustle so much easier because you will have confidence in your choice!
I want you to read and learn as much as you possibly can about a company, before diving in head first.
My blog review will help you do just that by giving you the info you need about the company’s history, their products and their compensation plan.
Let’s get started reviewing your next possible investment!
Bitworld Center Review – The Company
When you take a look at the company website, you will see that there is no info posted online about the owners or operators of the company.
After a little digging on the company, I was able to find that the Bitworld Center website domain was registered privately as “bitworldcenter.company” on the 2nd of April in 2018.
After some more research, I was also able to find that this company has affiliates saying it is operated by Macio Silver and that it is a “Brazilian company”.
Bitworld Center Reviews – The Products
Bitworld Center doesn’t have any products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
But anyone wanting to sign up as an affiliate with Bitworld Center can market the company affiliate membership.
The company also offers its affiliates access to several e-books about cryptocurrency.
Bitworld Center Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
Company affiliates must invest Bitcoin with the agreement of a promoted ROI rate of 300%:
- Partner – $25
- Basic – $50
- Bronze – $99
- Silver – $249
- Gold – $499
- Premium – $999
- Black – $1999
- Black II – $6400
- Black III – $12,800
The ROI payments from the company are completed at a daily rate of 2.2%.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out referral commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped at Level 8, where commissions that are paid out will be done so as a percentage of capital (funds) invested among those 8 levels:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 15%
- Level 2 – 5%
- Levels 3 to 8 – 1.25%
The company allows affiliates to earn a percentage match on their ROI payments, which are given to unilevel team affiliates of the company.
Payable unilevel levels for ROI commissions are capped at Level 8, and use the same unilevel compensation model as referral commissions, as mentioned above:
- Level 1 – 50%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
- Level 4 – 6%
- Level 5 – 7%
- Level 6 – 8%
- Level 7 – 9%
- Level 8 – 10%
The company uses a binary compensation model to pay residual commissions through to its affiliates.
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate onto the top of a binary team, where the next level is divided into a left and right side.
The 1st level of a binary team will hold two positions and the 2nd level is made by dividing the first two positions into a further two positions each, creating 4 positions in total on level 2.
Any future levels of the binary team are made as needed, and each new level will hold twice as many positions as the level before it.
The binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
NOTE: The company does not limit the growth of how deep a binary team may grow to.
The affiliate investment packages all match up with a set point value:
- Partner – 5 points
- Basic – 10 points
- Bronze – 20 points
- Silver – 50 points
- Gold – 100 points
- Premium – 200 points
- Black – 400 points
- Black II – 1000 points
- Black III – 1000 points
The ending of every day brings about a tally of the new points for the binary team on the left and right side.
Affiliates will earn 50% of the points achieved on the weaker side of the binary team.
The company will carry over any leftover volume from the strong side of the binary team and the volume earned by affiliates will be wiped from the left and right side of the binary model.
Monthly Fee Commissions
There is a monthly fee from the company that each affiliate must pay.
The company will use the monthly fee to pay those affiliates the commissions they have earned by implementing the same unilevel team model as the referral commissions mentioned earlier.
The Monthly fee commission will be paid to those affiliates in the unilevel team up to level 6.
The amount of commissions earned by an affiliate is determined by the newly sponsored affiliate’s investment and their placement into the unilevel team:
- Partner affiliates – 6 cents on all 6 levels of unilevel team
- Basic affiliates – 12 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 15 cents on level 6
- Bronze affiliates – 24 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 30 cents on level 6
- Silver affiliates – 60 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 75 cents on level 6
- Gold affiliates – $1.20 on levels 1 to 5 and $1.50 on level 6
- Premium affiliates – $2 on levels 1 to 5 and $2.50 on level 6
- Black affiliates – $4 on levels 1 to 5 and $5 on level 6
- Black II affiliates – $16 on levels 1 to 5 and $20 on level 6
- Black III affiliates – $32 on levels 1 to 5 and $36 on level 6
Rank Achievement Bonus
There are incentives in place to reward affiliates once he or she sponsors new investors, as follows:
- Accumulate 10,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Montblanc or Invicta watch
- Accumulate 20,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive an Apple iPhone 7 and iWatch
- Accumulate 40,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Yahama Factor 125 motorcycle
- Accumulate 100,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a 4 day trip to Europe, tickets to a Barcelona or Real Madrid football match and luxury car rental
- Accumulate 250,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Hyundai HB20 car and “cruise trip”
- Accumulate 500,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic and trip to Cancun
- Accumulate 750,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Mercedes Benz C180 and trip to Hawaii
- Accumulate 1,000,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Porsche Carrera
Cost To Join Bitworld Center
The cost to join Bitworld Center as an affiliate will include an investment with a package listed (more than one package can be purchased):
- Partner – Invest $25 and pay an ongoing 75 cents monthly fee
- Basic – Invest $50 and pay an ongoing $1.50 cents monthly fee
- Bronze – Invest $99 and pay an ongoing $2.97 cents monthly fee
- Silver – Invest $249 and pay an ongoing $7.47 cents monthly fee
- Gold – Invest $499 and pay an ongoing $14.97 cents monthly fee
- Premium – Invest $999 and pay an ongoing $24.98 cents monthly fee
- Black – Invest $1999 and pay an ongoing $49.98 cents monthly fee
- Black II – Invest $6400 and pay an ongoing $100.50 cents monthly fee
- Black III – Invest $12,800 and pay an ongoing $321.50 cents monthly fee
NOTE: The payments that are paid out to affiliates or received by the company from affiliates will be made in bitcoin.
Verdict of Bitworld Center
Fantastic, you’ve made it to the end of my review, and here is where I’ll share my last thoughts on the company, and why I do not think they are 100% legit…
The company says that they have an external revenue stream for their ROI payouts by “24/7 trading and mining.”
But there is no proof that the company is trading or mining with cryptocurrency.
This leaves only the investments made by new affiliates as the only real source of any type of revenue coming into the company.
If the company uses newly invested money to pay prior members their 2.2% ROI earned daily, this would make this company a 100% Ponzi scam.
And with any MLM Ponzi scam, when the sponsorship of new affiliates slows down, so will new revenue or any revenue entering the company.
Finally, my last thought is something worth mentioning…
I also found this in the Terms and Conditions of the company:
“The object of the present is the provision by BITWORLD CENTER of sales promotion and direct marketing services, it markets in the TRADING market in Cryptomoedas and in the retail sector of sale of products and services through digital business platform tools and advantages for clients by through a virtual currency called AFRICACOIN to facilitate the sale of trader services and products offered, as well as a Virtual Account Management system with receipt of bonus in AFRICACOIN currency.
By registering at BITWORLD, the USER must choose one of the following membership titles with their respective advantages and credits in AFRICACOIN.”
So by simply choosing to be an affiliate with this company, you and your money may be pumping up AfricaCoin.
What exactly is AfricaCoin?
Well, it is a ERC20 token, which basically has no real value as well.
And when we examine it, it too is basically your typical Ponzi scam as well, and Bitworld Center seem to have a deal with an altcoin pump and dump going on behind the scenes.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
Because of that, I rate the company the following: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Bitworld Center review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)