BreakRoad35 International Review – Biggest Scam of 2018? Find Out…
Welcome to my BreakRoad35 International Review!
I have heard some major buzz about this company, so I decided to look it up and find out what it was offering those planning on joining in…
You’ve probably been approached by a company rep or maybe you were contacted on Facebook about this business opportunity, but really don’t know much about it.
Doing your research is a great first move!
So many people jump into opportunities without enough research beforehand and then end up feeling burnt in the end.
You are not alone, and that’s probably why you are here, because you want to make sure the company and its business opportunity are actually legit, right?
I would totally be doing the same thing, researching the company is and will always be my #1 piece of advice for anyone looking to branch out in the MLM world.
In my blog review, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan and maybe put some rumors to rest.
Let’s see what’s in store!
BreakRoad35 International Review – The Company
When you check out the company website, you will find that there is no info posted online about the owners or operators of the company.
After some digging around, I was able to find that the BreakRoad35 International website domain was registered privately as “breakroad.com” on the 4th of August in 2015.
Through some more research, I was able to put together that the owner is JJ Javier, who is also the co-founder of another company called Nspire Network.
Nspire Network says that their company is a “subsidiary of BreakRoad35 International”.
The company is centered out of the Philippines, in the city of Pasig.
On Javier’s personal website, his biography says how his MLM career came about:
introduced to the network marketing industry a few years back. From 2012 to 2014, he has set records by becoming the first Diamond achiever in Asia.
After a couple of weeks, he was recognized as the first and only Black Diamond achiever in the same continent, producing massive organizations and sales in excess of $1,000,000 per month.
Currently, Mr. Javier is a committed student of the industry, even tagged as the “young lion” of the Philippines’ network marketing field.
BreakRoad35 International Reviews – The Products
The company offers a wide range of products, which include skin care, healthcare and beverages:
- Gourmet Cafe de Black – Coffee “infused with the health benefits of Agaricus Mushroom and the slimming effect of Garcinia Cambogia and Stevia”, retails at $9.80 a box
- Gourmet Cafe de Latte – “A perfect balance of coffee made from the finest quality Arabica beans, mixed with natural sweetener Stevia and rich cream, and finally blended with Agaricus mushroom”, retails at $11 a box
- Choco de Barley – Hot chocolate “sweetened with Stevia”, retails at $13.70 a box
- Nutrisqueeze – A “healthy juice drink that can help battle cancer,” retails at $16.60 a box
- Puressence (not pictured) – Negative ion sanitary pads, retails at $4.60 to $5.60 a pack
- Agaricus – “Stimulates your body’s immune system”, retails at $40.40 a box
- BlueLife Alkaline Drops – “Turn ordinary water into a highly alkaline drink that is super-charged with oxygenated and natural alkaline minerals”, retails at $18 a box
- Grapeseed – “A good source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3) and Vitamin E”, retails at $18.60 a box
- Elleene Premium Beauty Bar – “Clinically formulated to whiten skin and reverse signs of aging”, retails at $12 a bar
Next let’s take a look at the compensation plan inside of this BreakRoad35 International review…
The BreakRoad35 International Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan need to sign up and invest into the company.
When an affiliate joins the company their income potential is dependent on the package bought at the time they signed up, as this dictates their access to the company compensation plan.
Company affiliates can earn retail commissions, which are paid out directly with residual commissions by a binary/unilevel combination model.
BreakRoad35 International Affiliate Ranks
The company compensation plan has 11 ranks for affiliates.
Here are the 11 ranks and their qualifying criteria:
- Trainee – Sign up with a BreakRoad35 affiliate package
- Apprentice – Generate $25 PV a month and sponsor one affiliate
- Consultant – Generate $50 PV a month, have a downline generating $1000 GV a month and sponsor two affiliates
- Sapphire – Generate $100 PV a month, have a downline generating $10,000 GV a month and sponsor three affiliates
- Ruby – Generate $150 PV a month, have a downline generating $25,000 GV a month and sponsor four affiliates
- Emerald – Generate $200 PV a month, have a downline generating $50,000 GV a month and sponsor five affiliates
- Diamond – Generate $250 PV a month, have a downline generating $100,000 GV a month and sponsor six affiliates
- Star – Generate $300 PV a month, have a downline generating $250,000 GV a month and sponsor seven affiliates
- Royal – Generate $350 PV a month, have a downline generating $500,000 GV a month and sponsor eight affiliates
- Icon – Generate $400 PV a month, have a downline generating $750,000 GV a month and sponsor nine affiliates
- Legend – Generate $500 PV a month, have a downline generating $1,000,000 GV a month and sponsor ten affiliates
PV (Personal Volume) is the sales volume achieved by an affiliate’s own purchases and retail sales orders.
GV (Group Volume) is the sales volume achieved by an affiliate’s downline team.
NOTE: From any one sponsorship leg, up to 20% of the needed GV can be collected.
Retail Commissions In BreakRoad35 International
Company affiliates can earn commissions of up to 40% on the product sales to retail consumers.
Recruitment Commissions In BreakRoad35 International
The company pays affiliates to sponsor new affiliates into the company.
The amount of the sponsorship commission is regulated by how much a new affiliate invests when he or she first signs up for a membership, as well as the amount the sponsoring affiliate first invested as well.
The company offers 4 options for new affiliates upon signing up:
- Basic – $31
- Builder – $110
- Achiever – $310
- Elite – $1010
The company sponsorship commission payouts are as follows:
- Basic affiliates earn 25% when they sponsor Basic affiliates, 12% on Builder or Achiever affiliates and 20% on Elite affiliates
- Builder affiliates earn 30% when they sponsor Basic affiliates, 14% on Builder or Achiever affiliates and 20% on Elite affiliates
- Achiever affiliates earn 35% when they sponsor Basic affiliates, 16% on Builder or Achiever affiliates and 20% on Elite affiliates
- Elite affiliates earn 40% when they sponsor Basic affiliates, 20% on Builder or Achiever affiliates and 20% on Elite affiliates
Residual Recruitment Commissions
The company offers an affiliate the ability to earn a residual commission on an affiliate’s third personal sponsored affiliate at 3%.
The commission payout of 3% will be earned on the packages purchased when the affiliate’s third and onward personally sponsored affiliate sponsors his or hers first two new affiliates.
Residual Commissions (binary)
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate onto the top of a binary team, where the next level is divided into 2 sides (left/right):
The 1st level of a binary team will hold two positions and the 2nd level of the binary team is made by dividing the first two positions into a further two positions each, creating 4 positions in total on level 2.
Any future levels of the binary team are made as needed, and each new level will hold two times as many positions as the level before it.
The binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
NOTE: The company does not limit the growth of how deep a binary team may grow to.
A total of new sales volume per the left and right side of the binary team is added up at the end of every week.
Company affiliates will earn $18 for every 100 GV matched on the left and right side of the binary team.
Affiliate packages will also earn GV for their side, in addition to product purchases (for a rate of up to 5% of the wholesale product price).
- Basic Package – no GV
- Builder Package – 100 GV
- Achiever Package – 300 GV
- Elite Package – 1000 GV
The offered weekly binary commissions are capped off when the following criteria has been met:
- Generate $1 PV a month and have a downline generating at least $5 GV = $250 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $5 PV a month and have a downline generating at least $25 GV = $1000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $10 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $125 GV and personally sponsor at least one new affiliate each month = $2500 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $25 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $500 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least one new affiliate each month = $5000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $50 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $1000 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least one new affiliate each month = $7500 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $75 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $5000 GV and personally sponsor at least two new affiliates each month = $10,000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $100 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $10,000 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least two new affiliates each month = $15,000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $250 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $25,000 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least two new affiliates each month = $20,000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $500 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $50,000 GV and personally sponsor at least four new affiliates each month = $25,000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $1000 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $50,000 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least four new affiliates each month = $30,000 weekly residual commission cap
- Generate $2000 PV a month, have a downline generating at least $100,000 GV and continue to personally sponsor at least four new affiliates each month = $40,000 weekly residual commission cap
NOTE: Basic affiliates cannot receive residual binary commissions earned.
Elite Power Bonus
There is a 15% match on residual commissions earned by personally sponsored affiliates, which is called the Elite Power Bonus.
There is also a payout of residual commissions for those affiliates sponsored by personally sponsored affiliates, also known as level 2 in the unilevel model, and this is a 10% rate match.
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
The GV is calculated at the rates shown below for the unilevel team:
- 10% of retail customer orders and
- 30% of affiliate orders (10% for Basic Package affiliates)
The sales volume (GV) will be earned on up to 10 levels in the unilevel team:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) 15%
- Level 2 – 15%
- Levels 3 and 4 (Apprentice or higher rank) – 10%
- Level 5 – 5%
- Levels 5 to 7 (Sapphire or higher rank) – 5%
- Levels 8 to 10 (Star or higher rank) – 5%
Unilevel Match Bonus
Company affiliates can earn a 10% match bonus on residual unilevel team commissions which will be paid down to 4 levels in the unilevel team model.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The company allows affiliates to earn a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus when he or she qualifies at the rank of Consultant or higher:
- Consultant – $50
- Sapphire – $500
- Ruby – $1250
- Emerald – $2500
- Diamond – $5000
- Star – $12,500
- Royal – $25,000
- Icon – $37,500
- Legend – $50,000
Global Pool Bonus
The company has a Global Pool Bonus, which consists of 10% of the total sales volume throughout the entire company.
Centered on shares in the pool, the company distributes the Global Pool on a monthly basis to those affiliates ranked at Sapphire or higher.
- Sapphire affiliates receive 1 share
- Ruby affiliates receive 5 shares
- Emerald affiliates receive 15 shares
- Diamond affiliates receive 25 shares
- Star affiliates receive 40 shares
- Royal affiliates receive 55 shares
- Icon affiliates receive 75 shares
- Legend affiliates receive 100 shares
Note that Basic Package affiliates do not qualify for the Global Pool Bonus.
Cost To Join BreakRoad35 International
The cost to join BreakRoad35 as an affiliate is $31 with a company membership.
If affiliates would like to fully participate in the company and income opportunity, they must invest in a company package:
- Builder Package – $110
- Achiever Package – $310
- Elite Package – $1010
The packages that allow access to a full compensation plan are the Builder and Achiever Packages (exempt from this is the Elite Power Bonus).
Those affiliates whom purchase the Elite Package at $1010 will have access to the complete income opportunity offered by the company.
The sign-up options presented to affiliates come with a range of company goods.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this BreakRoad35 International review…
Verdict of BreakRoad35 International
Great news, you’ve made it to the end of my review, and now I can say that from my research I do not find this company to be 100% legit…
For starters the owner has this company running along side NSpire Network as a subsidiary…
Not really sure what the point of that is, but I guess we’re going to have to wait and see.
There is a difference in the two companies, where this company offers a wider range of products and the NSpire Network mostly just focuses on nutritional supplements and negative ion sanitary pads.
This company is definitely pushing the limits with what they are presenting as the capable power of their products, pushing the claims that items like Nutrisqueeze can “help battle cancer” (but before a company makes this claim they need to be very sure and produce the scientific evidence).
Especially since at the bottom of every product page there is a disclaimer saying:
“These are not medicinal drugs and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.”
Saying this doesn’t negate the fact that the products may help fight cancer, but it doesn’t help the company to prove their claim either.
I know they are saying this at the end of the page to make sure they are following regulations (but that’s really helping themselves only at this point).
The compensation plan for the company does offer many options for many different levels of commitment, but if you want to pay more you will have more doors open for you and your investment, and you get more if you sponsor others who do the same…
However, this is not legit, this is a “pay to play” move made by the company, and their sponsorship commissions are a bit of a red flag too.
The sponsorship commissions offered by the company are the largest reward from the company as well, and earnings have a lot of sway with affiliates, therefore the company is promoting the wrong aspect of a business.
Even though affiliate’s can achieve PV criteria by sales in retail, this probably won’t happen, because there is no requirement to even have to do this from the company, and the company even promotes this type of reminder:
“Make sure to PURCHASE your PRODUCT MAINTENANCE this month of DECEMBER 2016.
HURRY! PURCHASE NOW!
Reminder: Purchase your monthly maintenance of product before each end of the month to make sure that your account will be active.”
You wouldn’t be alone in this behaviour described above, this is mostly likely happening to anyone involved in this Ponzi/pyramid scam.
And this could be easily verified by simply asking those trying to sponsor you to see how they are getting their monthly criteria for PV met…if you see personal purchase…run.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my BreakRoad35 review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)