BTC Fund Network Review – Legit Business Or Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my BTC Fund Network Review!
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity on social media or in person and now you want to make sure it’s actually legit right?
You are actually doing your research so congrats on that…
So many people jump into new business opportunities without doing their proper research and later find out they joined some kind of a scam.
That won’t be you because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dig in shall we?
BTC Fund Network Review – The Company
After investigating the company, I found out there is no information on who actually runs the show in BTC Fund Network.
I did find out that the BTC Fund Network website domain “btcfundnetwork.com” was purchased on September 20th of 2016, but the actual domain registration was set to private.
I looked on social media and other places to see if I can link the owners to it and there is no such information.
Looks like they are really keeping themselves private…
BTC Fund Network Reviews – The Products
BTC Fund Network had no retail products or services, but the ability for affiliates to promote the actual membership…
The website mainly talks about the compensation plan…
BTC Fund Network Compensation Plan
BTC Fund Network Compensation plan pays when members buy a position in their 20 tier 2×3 matrix cycler.
Overall, a 2×3 matrix has 14 positions and you earn a commission when you cycle out of one tier and go into another.
This is what that looks like:
- Matrix 1 (Positions cost $20) – $100 commission and cycles into Matrix 2
- Matrix 2 – $200 commission and cycles into Matrix 3
- Matrix 3 – $400 commission and cycles into Matrix 4
- Matrix 4 – $800 commission and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $1600 commission and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $3200 commission and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $6400 commission and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $12,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 9
- Matrix 9 – $25,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 10
- Matrix 10 – $51,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 11
- Matrix 11 – $102,400 commission and cycles into Matrix 12
- Matrix 12 – $204,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 13
- Matrix 13 – $409,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 14
- Matrix 14 – $819,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 15
- Matrix 15 – $1,638,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 16
- Matrix 16 – $3,276,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 17
- Matrix 17 – $6,553,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 18
- Matrix 18 – $13,106,880 commission and cycles into Matrix 19
- Matrix 19 – $26,214,400 commission and cycles into Matrix 20
- Matrix 20 – $73,400,320 commission
Recruitment Commission Payout
When you sponsor someone in BTC Fund Network, you get referral commissions paid out through a unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that is, take a look at this:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
Overall BTC Fund Network pays 5 levels deep and looks like this:
- Level 1 (personally enrolled affiliates) – $2 per affiliate sponsored
- Level 2 – $4 per affiliate sponsored
- Level 3 – $8 per affiliate sponsored
- Level 4 – $16 per affiliate sponsored
- Level 5 – $32 per affiliate sponsored
Cost To Join BTC Fund Network
Overall BTC Fund Network costs $20 and for that you get a matrix position.
BTC Fund Network Review – The Verdict
Well, I am not usually this negative, but BTC Fund Network is a Ponzi mixed with a pyramid scheme.
The Ponzi part is you invest $20 on a promise of an actual $125,828,500 ROI once you fill every matrix…
To get that kind of ROI, you have to get 6.2 million people who made a $20 payment in your matrix…
In other words, it’s next to impossible to do that…
The pyramid part is that there are no products but people are sponsoring people and earning from it…
Once the filling of the matrix and recruitment slows down, so does your income…
I personally don’t recommend this and there are other great business opportunities out there…
I hope you enjoyed my BTC Fund Network Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you already joined BTC Fund Network, not to worry this applies to you because you should never put your eggs in one basket anyway.
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
You will learn step by step on how to actually build a business online with products that actually provide value to the marketplace.
Not only that, you get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way to make sure you are on the right track.
That is the difference between failure and success 🙂
Take a look at my 14 week results:
Best of all, my members are winning:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only).