Welcome to my Buy Time Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately, so I decided to check it out.
You may have already heard about this company, or maybe you just came across it on your own, but either way, you want to know more!
Researching new companies is one of the best ways to make sure that your investment is in good hands.
This review will cover the company background, the products and the compensation plan.
Let’s get to it!
Buy Time Review – The Company
From what I have found, Buy Time identifies itself as a holding company incorporated in the UK as Buy Time Incorporated LLP.
A little more digging and I found out that Buy Time Incorporated LLP was incorporated on the 19th of October, 2016.
Buy Time Incorporated LLP lists an corporate address that is used by over 100 companies, which means the company likely only exists in the UK in name.
There are 2 shell companies that are listed as “officers” of Buy Time Incorporated LLP, which are Buy Time Incorporated LTD (Seychelles) and Damitra Group LTD (Seychelles).
It seems that both of these companies were incorporated in Seychelles with virtual addresses.
The Damitra Group is associated with the Richmond Berks company as a Managing Partner with power of attorney.
Launched in 2016, Richmond Berks promised investors a 1.6% daily ROI, but online comments reveal that the company has stopped paying investors.
Buy Time lists Dmitrijs Lutovs out of Riga, Latvia as CEO, President and founder of the company.
There is a Facebook page for Lutovs, but the account was created on the 31st of December, 2016, just one day after the Buy Time website domain was registered.
Buy Time Reviews – The Products
Buy Time does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join Buy Time simply market the affiliate membership.
The Buy Time Compensation Plan
Buy Time affiliates who participate in the compensation plan must invest funds for an annual ROI.
- Invest $20 and receive $72.80 after 52 weeks
- Invest $50 and receive $182 after 52 weeks
- Invest $100 and receive $374.92 after 52 weeks
- Invest $200 and receive $749.84 after 52 weeks
- Invest $500 and receive $1929.20 after 52 weeks
- Invest $1000 and receive $3858.40 after 52 weeks
- Invest $5000 and receive $20,020 after 52 weeks
- Invest $10,000 and receive $40,040 after 52 weeks
- Invest $25,000 and receive $100,100 after 52 weeks
In order to withdraw ROI payments on $100 investments or higher, affiliates are required to re-invest an amount that is equal to or greater than what was initially invested.
Referral commissions on affiliate investments are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
A Buy Time unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right underneath them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the third level of the team, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by Buy Time at 10, and pays commissions out as a percentage of what is invested across these 10 levels.
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 10%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
- Level 4 – 4%
- Level 5 – 3%
- Level 6 – 2%
- Levels 7 to 10 – 1%
Career Rewards can be earned by affiliates based on the following sponsorship criteria:
- Personally invest $100 or more, sponsor at least three affiliates who have each invested $100 and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume = $300 bonus
- Personally invest $500 or more, sponsor at least five affiliates who have each invested $100 and generate $30,000 in total downline investment volume = $900 bonus
- Personally invest $1000 or more, sponsor at least ten affiliates who have each invested $200 and generate $100,000 in total downline investment volume = $2000 bonus
- Personally invest $3000 or more, sponsor at least twelve affiliates who have each invested $200 and generate $300,000 in total downline investment volume = $6000 bonus
- Personally invest $5000 or more, sposnor at least fifteen affiliates who have each invested $500 and generate $900,000 in total downline investment volume = $18,000 bonus
- Personally invest $10,000 or more, sponsor at least twenty affiliates who have each invested $500 and generate $2,700,000 in total downline investment volume = $54,000 bonus
- Personally invest $25,000 or more, sponsor at least twenty-five affiliates who have each invested $1000 and generate $8,100,000 in total downline investment volume = $81,000 bonus
- Personally invest $100,000 or more, sponsor at least three affiliates who have each invested $5000 and generate $2,430,000 in total downline investment volume = $243,000 bonus
Cost To Join Buy Time
The cost to join Buy Time as an affiliate is a $20 to $25,000 investment.
Verdict on Buy Time
Something that caught my eye when reviewing this company is that affiliates don’t receive any ROI until after a year has passed…
The problem I see here is that what happens if the company collapses before the year is up?
Where does your investment go?
It’s likely that you would lost it…
So before joining this company, make sure you know exactly what the risks are…
I hope you enjoyed my Buy Time review, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)