Cellements Review – Legit Biz Op or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Cellements Review!
Recently here on the information superhighway, I have been hearing some buzz about this company…
So, I was thinking that this was a good opportunity to examine the company for myself and share with you what interesting facts I find out!
I know that before of joining any business, it is always in your best interest to find out any noteworthy facts to help you make your final decision on whether to join or not.
Finding out as many details that you can about a business will only benefit you in the long run and help you make better informed decisions.
In my review, I will provide you with info about the company’s history, its products and the compensation plan that they use.
Here we go, onto my review!
Cellements Reviews – The Company
The company conducts business in the MLM niche of personal care, and they are centred out of Estonia in the capital city of Tallinn.
Late last year in 2017, the company was founded with Anders Karlsson heads up the company as its current CEO.
Karlsson has also endorsed other companies in his past, including Vemma and Nature’s Own (a few companies that are somewhat well-known in the MLM world).
Karlsson is originally from Sweden.
While Karlsson sold for Vemma, he was a top-earner there and he focused a lot of his energy on the Italian market that was available to him.
Cellements Reviews – The Products
The company promotes sprays, which they say are crafted from “natural ingredients in combination with environmentally friendly bioscience”.
There are 3 Biopocket sprays to choose from, which are the following:
- Screen & Hand Spray – “An alcohol-free hand spray enriched with Vitamin B5, Aloe Vera and Biopolymers (that) removes 99.9% bacteria with long lasting protection”
- Sun Care Spray – “Provides an instant protection from UV-A and UV-B rays”
- No Mosquito Spray – Eucalyptus citriodora oil-based insect repellant
The sprays are retailed for €6 EUR by the company.
Every Biopocket spray is 20mL and delivers 225 sprays.
The Cellements Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
The company allows affiliates to earn on the retail sales they achieve.
There is a mandatory product purchase per month, which allow company affiliates to qualify for commissions earned.
The company pays affiliates commission through a direct and residual method with a unilevel compensation model.
There are also more performance-based bonuses available for affiliates to earn.
Cellements Affiliate Ranks
In the company compensation plan, there 9 affiliate ranks listed.
Here are the 9 ranks and the qualifying criteria that is required for each rank:
- Partner – Sign up as a Cellements affiliate (commission qualification below)
- 1 Star Partner – Be commission qualified, have at least three active customers and generate at least 2000 GV a month
- 2 Star Partner – Maintain commission qualification, have at least six active customers and generate at least 5000 GV a month
- 3 Star Partner – Maintain commission qualification and six active customers, and generate at least 15,000 GV a month
- 4 Star Partner – Maintain commission qualification and six active customers, sponsor and maintain at least three 1 Star Partners and generate at least 45,000 GV a month
- 5 Star Partner – Maintain commission qualification and six active customers, sponsor and maintain at least three 2 Star Partners and generate at least 100,000 GV a month
- 6 Star Partner – Purchase at least 120 PV of product each month, maintain six active customers, sponsor and maintain at least one 3 Star Partner and one 2 Star Partner and generate at least 250,000 GV a month
- 7 Star Partner – Purchase at least 120 PV of product each month, maintain six active customers, sponsor and maintain at least one 4 Star Partner and one 3 Star Partner and generate at least 500,000 GV a month
- 8 Star Partner – Purchase at least 120 PV of product each month, maintain six active customers, sponsor and maintain at least one 5 Star Partner and one 4 Star Partner and generate at least 1,000,000 GV a month
Every company spray product bought or retailed will make 5 PV/GV per item.
PV (Personal Volume) means the sales volume achieved through an affiliate’s own purchase of company products and retail orders.
GV (Group Volume) is the PV achieved through an affiliates downline team.
As per the company’s quotas, 50% of the GV quota per company affiliate rank must be obtained through personally sponsored affiliates.
And not more than 50% of the total GV can be obtained from one leg of the unilevel team.
Although it is not clearly explained by the company compensation plan, I do have confidence saying that an “active customer” is a retail consumer whose monthly order of product equals a minimum of 40 PV.
Qualifications of commissions as a company affiliate includes buying a minimum of 80 “POP” worth of products per month.
Personal Order Points or “POP” is considered to be the same as PV, where it differs by only counting the affiliate’s own purchase of products (retail orders are not counted).
In the company compensation plan they define “POP” as:
Points accumulated from a Partner’s personal purchase.
The company compensation plan refers to affiliates as “partners.”
Company affiliates earn on the sale of products to retail consumers through the company.
The company’s retail commission rates are determined by the total retail PV achieved monthly:
- 0 to 499 monthly PV = 7% retail commission rate
- 500 to 1499 monthly PV = 10% retail commission rate
- 1500 to 2999 monthly PV = 15% retail commission rate
- 3000 to 4999 monthly PV = 20% retail commission rate
- 5000 to 9999 monthly PV = 25% retail commission rate
- 10,000 or more monthly PV = 30% retail commission rate
NOTE: Retail commissions earned are a percentage of PV production every month, not by the amount of retail value of the products sold to consumers.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out residual commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped at Level 8, where commissions that are paid out will be done so as a percentage of PV achieved among those 8 levels:
The number of levels of the unilevel team an affiliate can earn commissions through is determined by the rank of the affiliate:
- 1 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- 2 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1 and 8% on level 2
- 3 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 9% on level 3
- 4 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 9% on level 3 and 5% on level 4
- 5 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 9% on level 3 and 5% on levels 4 and 5
- 6 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 9% on level 3, 5% on levels 4 and 5 and 4% on level 6
- 7 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 9% on level 3, 5% on levels 4 and 5 and 4% on levels 6 and 7
- 8 Star Partners earn 7% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 9% on level 3, 5% on levels 4 and 5 and 4% on levels 6 to 8
NOTE: Orders of affiliates are calculated at 100% of the equivalent PV their orders achieve.
Only 50% of retailed customer orders count.
I.e. If a team affiliate (unilevel) on level 4 ordered 50 PV of products, the commission earned would be 5% of 50 PV, through residual commissions.
If the same team affiliate were to sell 50 PV worth of product to a retail customer, the commission earned would be 5% of 25 PV, through residual commissions as only 50% of the 50 PV will be counted by the company.
Fast Start Bonus
A Fast Start Bonus is achieved when a new company affiliate buys a Sample Pack within his or hers first 90 days of joining the company.
The company calculates the Fast Start Bonus by the PV accrued by the Sample Pack order, and then it pays out up to three levels of sponsorship:
- The sponsoring affiliate (affiliate who sponsored the affiliate buying the Sample Pack) receives a 25% Fast Start Bonus
- Their upline (the affiliate who sponsored them) receives 10%
- The second upline (the affiliate who sponsored the upline affiliate) receives 5%
Customer Frenzy Bonus Pool
The company rewards affiliates for retailing product (to customers) through the Customer Frenzy Bonus Pool.
The affiliate is awarded 1 share in the Customer Frenzy Bonus Pool every time they are able to achieve 120 PV through retail orders to a minimum of 3 new retail customers (the PV is considered to be accumulative between the 3 or more new customers).
Every 120 PV earned achieves 1 new share, and the company caps monthly shares at 3.
0.5% of company-wide sales volume per region is taken to make up the Customer Frenzy Bonus Pool.
The company does make a guarantee of a minimum value per share at €20 EUR.
NOTE: The company compensation plan does not outline the regions of the Customer Frenzy Bonus Pool.
Global Bonus Pool
The company divides the Global Bonus Pool into 3 separate pools, where each pool is composed of company-wide sales volume, at 1% each.
The 6 Star Partners or higher will earn a share in a Global Bonus Pool, depending on rank:
- 6 Star Partners earn a share in the 6 Star Global Pool
- 7 Star Partners earn a share in the 7 Star Global Pool
- 8 Star Partners earn a share in the 8 Star Global Pool
The company uses 1% of company-wide volume for every country and puts it into a Founders Pool for affiliates to earn shares in.
In order to qualify for a share in the Founders Pool, a company affiliate must:
- Have purchased a Global Sample Pack (€2160 EUR)
- Have qualified as a 5 Star Partner within 12 months of signing up and
- Continue to generate at least 100,000 GV from personally recruited affiliates only (not the entire downline) each month in your designated region/country
The Founders Pool pays out every quarter of the year to all qualified company affiliates.
NOTE: After 12 months of the company opening in a country, the Founder Pool for that country will be closed off to new affiliates entering the company.
Quarterly Consistency Pool
The Quarterly Consistency Pool is a quarterly bonus centered on the PV achieved across 4 months of a calendar quarter, set forth by the company.
- 500 to 1499 PV a month = €300 EUR
- 1500 to 2999 PV a month = €600 EUR
- 3000 to 4999 PV a month = €1500 EUR
- 5000 to 9999 PV a month = €2500 EUR
- 10,000 or more PV a month = €3500 EUR
A requirement of the Quarterly Bonus is for an affiliate to maintain a minimum of 500 PV every month in the defined quarter.
The bonus that will be paid out at the end of the quarter will be centered on the month that had the lowest qualifying set.
I.e. An affiliate may get up to 10,000 PV for 3 months out of 4, but in the last month if he or she only achieves 3,000 PV, the Quarterly Consistency Pool bonus paid out will be €1500 EUR for that quarter.
Cost To Join Cellements
The cost to join Cellements as an affiliate with a membership is not given on the company website.
The company compensation plan does provide the Sample Pack costs as:
- Personal Sample Pack – €195 EUR (32 sprays)
- Family Sample Pack – €476 EUR (80 sprays)
- Family & Friends Sample Pack – €692 EUR (120 sprays)
- Business Sample Pack – €1325 EUR (240 sprays)
- Global Sample Pack – €2160 EUR (1030 sprays)
Verdict of Cellements
Great, you’ve made it to the end of my review, I can finally say to you that after all my research I’ve done, I do not think this company is 100% legit…
When it all comes down right to it, this company does have a product that they can sell to make money, but with the pay to play deal, as well as some rookie MLM compensation plan mistakes, I cannot see them getting far off the ground with this idea.
After reading about their company products, the Biopocket sprays, I’m not really sure what market they are trying to target to make the biggest impression or make the most money with.
The product seems to be listed at a reasonable rate (if they are selling for what they are advertising as).
But when you start to look away from the product and get into the company compensation plan, you will find a huge disconnect between the two.
First off, how can the company expect you to buy this product every month (there are a lot less ‘sprays’ needed in the middle of winter for insects and sun repellent) and what would company affiliates do with all that product?
There’s just no excuse for the company to require affiliates to buy their product every month only to qualify for commissions to be earned.
This company is blatantly using a pay to play scam model here and this is clearly against MLM regulations.
And secondly the amount of product company affiliates are required to buy seems really out there…
The amount of 80 PV is equivalent to 16 Biopocket sprays (like I said what would they even do with all those sprays, and where would they keep it?).
And with each spray lasting for 225 sprays, 16 bottles of this stuff does seem like way too much to push onto any one person.
The company does want you to sell the product, but retail might not go as well as other months, as there will likely be a point where an affiliate has an off month, maybe followed by another, and then that affiliate will be stuck with a huge inventory just sitting in their house.
Now we come to active retail customers, where the limit is 40 PV that is equivalent to 8 spray packs monthly, whose family is going through that many possible sprays per month?
It ends up being a lot of commitment needed to earn 7% with the volume of personally sponsored affiliates.
I do find it interesting that residual GV is only counted at half of what I was expecting…Why only 50%, why not the full amount earned?
The company offers great incentives for affiliates, but then it seems like the company is punishing you for your retail sales.
When you look at the big picture of what this company is offering you, it’s easy to see that their compensation plan is geared towards a very high-volume of their product being moved by their affiliates, so beware before you get in too deep and you’re covered from head to toe in an inventory of sprays.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my Cellements review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)