Welcome to my Crowdbridge Global Review!
Greetings fellow adventurers, lately I’ve been approached by a number of people talking about this business.
So, naturally I had to consider it and see what all the commotion was about…
Now, before I jump all the way in and throw my hard-earned cash at a business, I’d prefer to ‘dip my toes in the water first,’ as they say.
By researching the business first, I’ll know what to expect.
In this blog posting, I will walk you through the most important details about Crowdbridge Global like the company itself, its products and the compensation plan
Let’s get to it!!
Crowdbridge Global Review – The Company
Crowdbridge Global looks as if it’s being run from Europe, with Hans Pasveer and Harald Ekker listed as the co-founders of the company.
When I first read about this company I noticed that the payout information wasn’t readily available.
I originally found material in Hungarian, even though it’s not my native tongue I was able to piece together what I could, along with the help of some slides being in English.
Thankfully, I am also well versed with MLM compensation plans, so I was able to work through it and complete my review for you!
Crowdbridge Global Reviews – The Products
The company does not have any retail products or services to offer.
The affiliates who sign up with Crowdbridge Global can only promote the company’s affiliate membership.
The Crowdbridge affiliate membership also provides members with access to the CBG Coin cryptocurrency.
Advertising information says CBG Coin utilizes the Ethereum platform and is proof-of-stake.
The company states CBG Coin is going to be publicly traded, but at first it will solely be accessible through the business itself.
There was no indication about what the worth of CBG Coin is when this was announced.
I would recommend this over something like this company below:
The Crowdbridge Global Compensation Plan
They company affiliates who take the plunge and decide to invest in this CBG Coin opportunity will be paid out their weekly ROI and sponsorship commission fixed to how much was initially invested.
NOTE: 40% of all paid commissions and bonuses are required to be reinvested into the company.
The company offers 6 paid packages or a FREE affiliate membership option (no MLM commissions) to pick from:
- Pre-school Package (free) – 25% CBG Coin bonus on coin purchases through Crowdbridge Global
- Startup Package – Invest €250 EUR and receive €200 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Advanced – Invest €500 EUR and receive €450 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Enterprise – Invest €750 EUR and receive €700 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Prestige – Invest €2500 EUR and receive €1500 EUR) worth of CBG Coin
- Platinum – Invest €5000 EUR and receive €3000 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Premium – Invest €7500 EUR and receive €4500 EUR worth of CBG Coin
Those members invested in the Startup Package or higher packages collect a ROI every week on their invested CBG Coin balances:
- Startup Package affiliates receive a 0.3% weekly ROI
- Advanced affiliates receive a 0.5% weekly ROI
- Enterprise affiliates receive a 0.8% weekly ROI
- Prestige affiliates receive a 1% weekly ROI
- Platinum affiliates receive a 1.5% weekly ROI
- Premium affiliates receive a 2% weekly ROI
Pre-school Package affiliates will get a 20% sponsorship commission on money invested by personally sponsored affiliates, as this is specified in the company’s compensation plan.
I imagine this is also pays out on the paid affiliate packages too.
The company pays residual commissions through a binary compensation model.
In the binary payment model, an affiliate is put on the top of a binary team, divided into 2 sides (left and right).
The 1st level of the binary team holds 2 positions and the 2nd level is created by dividing these first two positions into another two positions, for a total 4 positions now at the 2nd level.
Additional levels of binary teams are generated as needed, and each new level holds 2x as many positions as the level before it.
These positions in the binary team are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship.
NOTE: There is no limit to how far a binary team can grow.
Commissions are bound to a point system, and when 150 points are reached on both sides of a binary team this referred to as a “cycle”.
Generation of points in a binary team occur with the sponsorship of new company affiliates.
Here are some packages new affiliates can invest in to earn points on either side (left or right) of the binary team:
- Startup Package – 75 points
- Advanced – 150 points
- Enterprise – 225 points
- Prestige – 750 points
- Platinum – 1500 points
- Premium – 2250 points
The amount a company affiliate makes per cycle generated in their binary team is fixed by the amount he or she invested:
- Startup Package affiliates receive €30 EUR per cycle, capped at €1000 EUR a week
- Advanced affiliates receive €35 EUR per cycle, capped at €2500 EUR a week
- Enterprise affiliates receive €40 EUR per cycle, capped at €5000 EUR a week
- Prestige affiliates receive €45 EUR per cycle, capped at €15,000 EUR a week
- Platinum affiliates receive €50 EUR per cycle, capped at €20,000 EUR a week
- Premium affiliates receive €70 EUR per cycle, capped at €25,000 EUR a week
The company pays an affiliate a matching bonus on residual binary commissions through a unilevel compensation model.
A unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate on the top of unilevel group, and every personally sponsored affiliate is put directly under them (starting the next level, Level 1).
Level 1 affiliates can sponsor new affiliates and when on the team, he or she will be put on Level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel group.
Level 2 affiliates may continue this sponsorship routine, and their newly sponsored affiliates will join the team at Level 3, and so on and so forth, down a hypothetical never ending number of levels.
The company’s affiliates must sponsor a minimum of 2 Advanced affiliates before they meet the requirements to receive the Matching Bonus.
The Matching Bonus is earned as a % of residual binary commissions and is paid across 7 unilevel team levels.
Depending how many residual binary commission cycles they’ve earned, the company will pay the Matching Bonus on the levels the affiliate is entitled to:
- Earn 2 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Earn 5 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Earn 8 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Earn 10 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Earn 12 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- Earn 15 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 6
- Earn 20 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 7
Fast Track Bonus
Some lucky newcomers will be entitled to collect a Fast Track Bonus for the duration of 48 hours, but this is dependent on a few things.
If both sides of the binary group match up to 150 points within this 48-hour time-frame given, this generates a €250 EUR voucher for the new affiliate.
In this 48-hour Fast Track Bonus qualification time-frame the affiliate can accumulate up to 3 vouchers.
The vouchers earned are linked to the equivalent worth of CBG Coins acquired by the company.
Founders Shares Pool
The Founders Shares Pool allow the Prestige, Platinum and Premium packages to come with a respective 1, 2 and 3 shares in the pool.
The company affiliates can purchase Founders Shares for €1000 EUR each.
Crowdbridge pays the affiliate a referral commission of 15% on Founders Shares bought by personally sponsored affiliates.
Throughout the company, there is revenue put into the founder share pool that is invested company-wide.
The exact percentage of invested funds put into the Founders Share Pool, and the frequency of affiliate company pay out have remained undisclosed.
Cost To Join Crowdbridge Global
The cost to join Crowdbridge Global as an affiliate is an investment in any 1 of the 6 packages listed below:
- Startup Package – €250 EUR
- Advanced – €500 EUR
- Enterprise – €750 EUR
- Prestige – €2500 EUR
- Platinum – €5000 EUR
- Premium – €7500 EUR
The FREE option, the “Pre-school Package”, is available, although to fully participate in this business opportunity, it will cost you a committed investment into one of the listed packages above.
Verdict on Crowdbridge Global
For me right now because it’s private and the CBG Coin are not worth anything outside the company, I would personally hold off…
Once they go public and the CBG Coin are pubically traded, then you could consider this company and see how it fairs in the marketplace and other cryptocurrency coins…
I will give this company a chance to see if it goes public…
As it stands, I don’t recommend it right now and would wait…
I hope you enjoyed my Crowdbridge Global review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation (Totally optional of course)
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)