Crush Global Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Crush Global Review!
With so many new MLM companies popping up every month, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
Your best bet is to thoroughly research the company before investing your money.
In this review, I will talk about the company, its products and its compensation plan.
So let’s dig in!
Crush Global – The Company
Launched in September 2016, Crush Global is based out of Kentucky, U.S.
After looking through the Crush Global website, I found a marketing video that revealed that Josh Henderson in the founder and CEO of the company.
Josh Henderson is also the CEO and Founder of Lightyear Wireless’ MLM division, Lightyear Network Solutions, which was founded in 1997.
I also found that Lightyear Wireless changed its name to Lightyear Communications in 2000.
Lightyear Communications went completely bankrupt in 2002, and just one later, all of Lightyear Communications assets were moved over to Lightyear Network Solutions.
Sold in 2013 to Birch Communications, the sale of Lightyear Network Solutions made a cool $22 million.
In 2011, Henderson founded Dynastar Energy, which according to a press-release was
positioning itself as the premier leader with a direct sales model to acquire energy services customers initially in Texas, Pennsylvania and New York.
It seems that Dynastar Energy didn’t amount to much as Henderson no longer lists DynaStar Energy on his LinkedIn profile.
Henderson got involved with Crush Global in March 2015.
Okay, so now we now a bit of the company background…
Let’s get into the products!
Crush Global Reviews – The Products
Crush Global sells memberships that they refer to as savings and rewards programs.
Gold Membership ($299 and then $49.99 a month)
- Access to Crush Mall
- Entertainment discounts
- Dining discounts
- Shopping rewards
- Travel booking engine
- Resort booking engine
- Crush IMS platform
- Wireless reward points
- Energy reward points
- Restaurant.com gift cards
Platinum Membership ($499 and then $99.99 a month)
Same as Gold, plus:
- Discounts on wellness, energy and wireless
You can also find individual third-party merchant products and services on the company website, including:
- Wireless plans ($20 to $69.95 a month through Tempo Wireless)
- Crush IMS – “an all-in-one business marketing tool”, retails at $39.99 a month
- Crush Mall – “a web-based platform which aggregates savings, deals, and rebates from participating merchants” (provided by Linkable Networks and Azigo)
You can also see that there are travel, energy and essential services that are marked as “coming soon”.
The Crush Global Compensation Plan
Affiliates who join Crush Global are paid to sell Gold and Platinum memberships.
There are also a variety of other products and services that are available through third-party merchants, for which Crush Global affiliates can also be paid.
Crush Global Affiliate Ranks
The Crush Global compensation plan features five affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own qualification criteria, and look like this:
- Brand Agent – Maintain one active Crush Global membership (can be self-purchase)
- Regional Director – Have a total down-line volume of 1200 GV a month with no more than 50% coming from any one recruitment leg (also no more than 50% can be an affiliate’s own self-purchases)
- Vice President – Have a total down-line volume of 5000 GV a month with no more than 50% coming from any one recruitment leg (also no more than 10% can be an affiliate’s own self-purchases)
- National Vice President – Have a total down-line volume of 50,000 GV a month with no more than 50% coming from any one recruitment leg (also no more than 1% can be an affiliate’s own self-purchases) and have three Vice President ranked affiliates in your down-line
- Executive Vice President – Have a total down-line volume of 200,000 GV a month with no more than 50% coming from any one recruitment leg (also no more than $500 can be an affiliate’s own self-purchases) and have two National Vice President ranked affiliates in your down-line
You may be wondering what GV stands for…
It means Group Volume, which is sales volume that is made by Crush Global memberships sales.
The amount of GV that is generated by the Crush Global memberships and third-party merchant products and services is:
- Gold Membership = 300 GV and then 40 GV a month
- Platinum Membership = 500 GV and then 75 GV a month
- Wireless plans are 10% of the cost of them (eg. a $64.99 monthly wireless plan generates 6.4 GV a month)
- Online Shopping Mall = 19 GV a month
- Online shopping purchases generate GV as determined by what is being purchased
- Travel Lifestyle Membership = 49 GV a month
- Travel Bookings = varies per booking
- Energy = varies per customer
- Solar = varies per customer
- Crush IMS = 40 GV and then 30 GV a month
- Identity Theft Protection = 12 GV a month
- IT Support = 11 GV a month
- TeleHealth = 13.5 GV a month
I did discover that any Crush Global affiliates who stay at the Executive Vice President level for six consecutive months do not need to meet the monthly requirement above.
Retail & Recruitment Commissions
Gold or Platinum membership sales that are made to retail customers and sponsored affiliates pay a direct commission.
The amount of the commission that is paid out depends on which membership is bought and what rank the selling affiliate holds:
- Brand Agent – $100 for a gold membership sale and $150 for a Platinum
- Regional Director – $125 for a gold membership sale and $185 for a Platinum
- Vice President – $150 for a gold membership sale and $220 for a Platinum
- National VP – $175 for a gold membership sale and $255 for a Platinum
- Executive VP – $200 for a gold membership sale and $300 for a Platinum
If a Crush Global affiliate who is not at the Executive VP rank makes a membership sale, the difference is paid out to higher ranked affiliates and is capped at the commission rate of their rank.
Crush Global also offers residual commissions that are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
What is a uni-level compensation structure?
It puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team and then places every personally sponsored affiliate right underneath them (level 1).
When level 1 affiliates bring in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When level 2 affiliates bring in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable uni-level levels in Crush Global are capped at five, with commissions between 5% and 20% that are paid out on monthly membership fees.
While Brand Agent affiliates can only earn uni-level commissions one level, Regional Director and higher ranked affiliates can earn on all five available levels.
- Brand Agent – 5% on one level (personally recruited affiliates)
- Regional Director – 5% on levels 1 to 5
- Vice President – 10% on levels 1 to 5
- National Vice President – 15% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Vice President – 20% on levels 1 to 5
There is also a 5% generational residual bonus that Executive Vice Presidents can earn on uni-level commissions that are made by Executive Vice President affiliates in their down-line.
Infinity Coded Residual
Crush Global affiliates can earn past the first five levels of their uni-level team with the Infinity Coded Residual bonus.
- Vice Presidents earn a 5% Infinity Coded Residual bonus
- National Vice Presidents earn a 10% Infinity Coded Residual bonus
- Executive Vice Presidents earn a 15% Infinity Coded Residual bonus
This bonus is paid out on each uni-level leg until an affiliate who is at the same rank or higher is found in that leg.
Retail Customer Pool
One percent of all memberships that are sold to Crush Global retail customers and affiliates make up what is known as the Retail Customer Pool, and is paid out monthly to qualified Crush Global affiliates.
To receive a share in the pool, Crush Global affiliates must obtain and maintain retail membership customers:
- 10 Active Retail Membership Customers = 1 share
- 20 Active Retail Membership Customers = 2 shares
- 30 Active Retail Membership Customers = 3 shares
- 40 Active Retail Membership Customers = 4 shares
- 50 Active Retail Membership Customers = 5 shares
There is a one-generation override available for Vice President and higher ranked affiliates to earn on Crush Global membership sales.
When such a sale is made, the compensation system searches through the up-line for a Vice President or higher ranked affiliate to pay:
- $10 is paid out as an override on Gold membership sales
- $25 is paid out as an override on Platinum membership sales
Rank Advancement Bonuses
Crush Global affiliates who qualify as Vice Presidents or higher can receive other bonuses, such as:
- Vice President for 2 consecutive months: iPhone 6 or iPad Pro
- National Vice President for 2 consecutive months: $15,000, paid out as $500 a month for 30 months
- Executive Vice President for 2 consecutive months: $50,000, paid out as $1000 a month for 50 months
The rank the affiliate qualifies at must be maintained in order for the affiliate to qualify for ongoing monthly payments.
Lifestyle Reward Program
There is also a monthly bonus known as the Lifestyle Reward program that is paid to affiliates who are ranked at Vice President and higher.
- Vice Presidents who maintain 100 active Gold or Platinum membership subscribers receive $250 a month
- National Vice Presidents who maintain 500 active Gold or Platinum membership subscribers receive $500 a month
- Executive Vice Presidents who maintain 1000 active Gold or Platinum membership subscribers receive $1500 a month
The only exception to the active memberships that are counted are those sold by down-line affiliates at the same rank.
Cost To Join Crush Global
The cost to join Crush Global as an affiliate is available both through a Crush Global subscription or by itself.
When an affiliate buys a Crush Global subscription, there is a one-time payment of $29.
They will continue to be an affiliate as long as they pay their Crush Global monthly subscription fee.
Subscription costs and monthly fees are as follows:
- Gold Crush Global Membership: $299 and then $49.99 a month.
- Platinum Crush Global Membership: $499 and then $99.99 a month.
- Crush Global Affiliate Membership alone: $399 and then $39.99 a month.
Crush Global Review – The Verdict
There was a company last year called Wake Up Now that went by this same exact business model, heck even the logo’s are very similar.
Wake Up Now did great for a few years, but then went under because it made one big mistake…
It was recruitment driven instead of product driven…
So once people stopped sponsoring people int he business, the company went under…
Now I am not sure what Crush Global is doing different because as of right now I don’t see it…
When it comes to membership based MLM companies, their products have to be competitive in the marketplace or no one will buy it…
When making the decision to join, make sure these products are actually competitive and provide either the same or much higher value…
Right now, I don’t see Crush Global being a scam or anything, I just hope they learned from Wake Up Now…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Crush Global Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
Even if you are in Crush Global, you should never put all your eggs in one basket anyway, you should always have multiple streams going at each given time…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right trainings, tools and one on one coaching to make sure you are on track.
Take a look at my recent results:
Better yet, take a look at my team members:
In other words, it flat out works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. If you want to change your financial life, sign up for my news letter below (serious people only).