Crypto-Builder Review – Legit Company or Huge Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Crypto-Builder Review!
It seems like there are new MLM businesses setting off new ventures for you to join everyday…
So how can you make sure you are picking the one that’s right for you and your profit margins?
Research, research, and guess what…yup that’s right, more research!
Learn everything you can about the company you’re interested in, before you’re in too deep and find out details you wish you had known before…
In my review, I will share with you what you need to know about the company background and tell you about some of its history, the products they offer, and the compensation plan you can expect.
So, without any delays…
Let’s get to it!
Crypto-Builder Review – The Company
Crypto-Builder does not provide any information on their website about who owns or operates the business.
I did discover that the Crypto-Builder website domain was registered privately as “crypto-builder.com” on the 23rd of November, 2017.
Crypto-Builder Reviews – The Products
Crypto-Builder doesn’t have any services or products for affiliates to sell for retail purposes or for purchase.
Affiliates who sign up with Crypto-Builder simply market the company affiliate membership.
The Crypto-Builder Compensation Plan
Affiliates in the company may purchase matrix positions in a three-tier 2×6 matrix cycler model.
The 2×6 matrix puts an affiliate onto the top of the matrix, where 2 positions are generated right underneath the top affiliate.
These 2 positions now create the first level of the matrix and the second level is created by dividing each position on the first level into another 2 positions each (where the second level will hold 4 positions total).
In the 2×6 matrix, levels three to six are created in the same respect, where every new level will have 3X as many matrix positions than the level prior to it.
When a company affiliate joins in and signs up, he or she will pay $120 initially.
The $120 is then split and used to supply the first and second tier cycler matrices, by dividing the initial payment into a $20/$100 split.
The matrix positions are filled through direct sponsorship of new company affiliates, whom are expected to purchase cycler positions in the matrix.
When matrix positions are filled in the 2×6 matrix, the company will payout commissions earned.
The cycler positions commissions payments among each of the company’s 3 cyclers are as follows:
- Level 1 (positions cost $20) – no commission and cycles into level 2
- Level 2 – $60 commission, cycles into level 3 and generates 1 new Tortoise matrix position
- Level 3 – $300 commission, cycles into level 4 and generates 4 new Tortoise matrix positions
- Level 4 – $2800 commission, cycles into level 5 and generates 16 new Tortoise matrix positions
- Level 5 – $29,000 commission, cycles into level 6 and generates 59 new Tortoise matrix positions and 1 new Ambitious matrix position
- Level 6 – $186,800 commission and generates 230 new Tortoise matrix positions and 1 new LiftOff position
- Level 1 (positions cost $100) – no commission and cycles into level 2
- Level 2 – $300 commission, cycles into level 3 and generates 1 new Ambitious matrix position
- Level 3 – $1500 commission, cycles into level 4 and generates 4 new Ambitious matrix positions
- Level 4 – $14,000 commission, cycles into level 5 and generates 16 new Ambitious matrix positions
- Level 5 – $145,000 commission, cycles into level 6 and generates 64 new Ambitious matrix positions and 1 new Ambitious matrix position
- Level 6 – $936,000 commission and generates 230 new Ambitious matrix positions and 1 new LiftOff position
- Level 1 (must cycle in from Ambition level 6) – no commission and cycles into level 2
- Level 2 – $1500 commission, cycles into level 3 and generates 1 new LiftOff matrix position
- Level 3 – $7500 commission, cycles into level 4 and generates 4 new LiftOff matrix positions
- Level 4 – $70,000 commission, cycles into level 5 and generates 16 new LiftOff matrix positions
- Level 5 – $727,500 commission, cycles into level 6 and generates 59 new LiftOff matrix positions and 1 new Ambitious matrix position
- Level 6 – $4,685,000 commission and generates 230 new LiftOff matrix positions
Cost To Join Crypto-Builder
The cost to join Crypto-Builder as an affiliate includes a membership and it involves buying 1 Tortoise and 1 Ambitious position in the matrix, worth $120 in total.
NOTE: The company accepts all payments in bitcoin only.
Verdict of Crypto-Builder
Well done, you’ve made it to the end of my review on this particular company and now that we’ve reached the end, I can give my final verdict to you now…
I do not think this company is 100% legit in what they are offering to potential investors like yourself, and here’s why…
By the company having 3 matrices, the company is easily able to find ways to pay prior affiliates (who are already a part of the matrices) their money, through the new money coming into the company from the sponsorship of new affiliates.
This my friend is what we call a “Cycler Ponzi” scam…
Positions in a matrix are actually investments made into the company.
When new matrix positions are bought through new investments, older members of this company will get a cut of the money as their matrix gets filled through new affiliate sponsorship.
After more time has passes, more of the money that has entered the company will be filtered up to the higher levels of the matrix per each tier, this ultimately benefits those who are the administrators of the company (or those who invested early enough to be near the top of the matrix model).
It is well known that preloaded administrator matrix positions are the 1st to be placed into a company-wide matrix cycler.
Usually admin matrix positions are made without being tied to fund investing (as there is no one above them to payout).
This is a definite example of the early bird getting the worm, as being first-in helps the upper tiers fill up first, as the matrix model shows, and this allows those at the top to get a huge portion of the invested funds per tier in the cycler.
The company is also able to make loads of new matrix positions, as positions at each matrix level are filled, and this results in a lot more money going to the top (a.k.a. the admins of the company).
This is just an example of one matrix position cycling through the matrix, and company’s like this one running the Cycler Ponzi scam usually have a ton of preloaded admins positions at the top, before you get to any real new affiliates that joined in.
So, believe me when I say as sponsorship slows down, only those at the top will walk away with any money made off of this scam.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my Crypto-Builder review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)