CryptoLux Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Big Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my CryptoLux Review!
Whether you have already heard about this company or this is the first time you’ve come across the name, you are here because you want to know more about it, right?
You want to make sure this business opportunity is legit before signing up…
Well, I’m glad that you are doing your due diligence before just diving in!
This review will provide you with the info you need about the company, the products, and compensation plan they offer so you can make a well- informed decision about this investment…
So, let’s get to it!
Oh before I do, if you want to learn how to build any business online (mlm, affiliate marketing, ecom, small business or start a business from scratch), click here to learn more step by step.
CryptoLux Review – The Company
The CryptoLux website doesn’t offer any real information about who owns or operates the company.
As we’ve seen with many MLM crypto companies out there, a stock image of a random guy is used to represent the CEO…
In this case, “Robert Alexander” is who CryptoLux claims is their CEO and Founder.
The problem I came across is that the same name and corporate bio showed up on another website belonging to FXTM Capital (Advanced Markets Invest).
FXTM Capital seems to have been a failed Ponzi scheme that promised a 100% monthly ROI.
It’s only natural to assume that whoever ran FXTM Capital is likely behind CryptoLux as well.
The CryptoLux website domain was registered privately as “cryptolux.io” on the 28th of November, 2017.
In order to give some sense of legitimacy, the CryptoLux website offers a UK incorporation link for “CryptoLux LTD”.
But as we know, UK incorporations are incredibly inexpensive, unregulated, and easy for just about anyone to get…
CryptoLux Reviews – The Products
CryptoLux does not have any retail products or services to offer.
Affiliates who sign up can only market the CryptoLux affiliate membership.
Good MLM Companies that offer retail products are the following:
The CryptoLux Compensation Plan
To take part in the compensation plan, CryptoLux affiliates are required to invest cryptocurrency of $10 or more for a 150% ROI.
- Bronze – Daily 1.16% ROI for 129 days
- Silver (invest at least $50 and convince others to invest $1000) – Daily 1.25% ROI for 120 days
- Gold (invest at least $50 and convince others to invest $5000) – Daily 1.31% ROI for 114 days
- Platinum (invest at least $250 and convince others to invest $30,000) – Daily 1.35% ROI for 111 days
- Sapphire (invest at least $1000, sponsor and maintain at least two Platinum ranked affiliates and convince others to invest at least $100,000) – Daily 1.39% ROI for 108 days
- Emerald (invest at least $2500, sponsor and maintain at least two Sapphire ranked affiliates and convince others to invest at least $250,000) – Daily 1.42% ROI for 105 days
- Ruby (invest at least $10,000, sponsor and maintain at least two Emerald ranked affiliates and convince others to invest at least $750,000) – Daily 1.45% ROI for 103 days
- Diamond (invest $20,000, sponsor and maintain at least two Ruby ranked affiliates and convince others to invest at least $1,500,000) – Daily 1.49% ROI for 101 days
Investment made within CryptoLux are tracked in CLX points, which cannot be traded publicly.
CryptoLux tracks and pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, which then places every personally sponosred affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped by the company at 10.
The amount of unilevel team levels that an affiliate can earn residual commissions on is dependent on the amount they’ve invested:
- Bronze affiliates earn 8% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates), 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Silver affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Gold affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Platinum affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 5 and 1% on levels 6 and 7
- Sapphire affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
- Emerald affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7, 0.5% on level 8 and 0.3% on level 9
- Ruby affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 7, 0.5% on level 8, 0.3% on level 9 and 0.2% on level 10
- Diamond affiliates 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 8, 0.5% on level 9 and 0.3% on level 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Starting at the Silver rank, CryptoLux affiliates earn a one-time bonus when they qualify for a rank, as follows:
- Silver affiliates receive $50
- Gold affiliates receive $200
- Platinum affiliates receive $1000
- Sapphire affiliates receive $5000
- Emerald affiliates receive $15,000
- Ruby affiliates receive $45,000
- Diamond affiliates receive $80,000
Kinda reminds me of 50/50 CrowdFunding, but without the crypto stuff…
Cost to Join CryptoLux
The cost to join CryptoLux as an affiliate is free, however in order to fully participate in the income opportunity, affiliates are required to make a minimum $10 investment in cryptocurrency.
Verdict on CryptoLux
When I dug further into FXTM Capital, I found that it was a failed Forex trading opportunity…
And after this review on CryptoLux, I can conclude that this is the exact same thing except now they are using cryptocurrency…
CryptoLux says they make their external ROI through an “AI crypto-trading system” …
But where’s the proof?
Simple, there isn’t any.
As we’ve seen many times before, what is really happening is the company is simply using new affiliate funds to pay off commission owed to older affiliates…
And that, my friends, is the definition of a Ponzi scam…
So, my advice here is to take a second and consider your other options before diving into this one.
Thanks for reading my CryptoLux review and if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them down below!
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)