Devide Review – Legit MLM in 2019 Or Huge Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Devide Review!
This is a relatively new network marketing company that popped up so I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this is legit or a huge scam…
Devide Review – What Is It?
When I checked out their website, I noticed that Devide doesn’t provide any information on who runs or owns the company.
The domain name “devide.com” was first registered back in 2011.
Registration on the domain was updated May of 2018 and probably when the new owners took possession.
Digging deeper I found out that Anja Al-Akabi claims to be the CEO of Devide which can be found on LinkedIn.
It looks like this company is mainly promoted in Europe because the compensation amounts are in Euro’s.
Devide does provide a corporate address in Malta for a company called Vindorale LTD.
This address belongs to Walter Rizzo and Associates…
In other words, Vindorale is just a shell company.
Looks like in the past, Anja worked as the CEO of Loft & Roomers which is a furniture store in Spain.
I couldn’t find any network marketing history on Anja, that could be because of the language barrier.
Anyway, let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Devide review…
Devide Reviews – Products
Devide has no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
With the membership, you get the following:
- a pair of “exclusive sunglasses”;
- an “exclusive wristwatch; and
- a “free gift”
The Devide Compensation Plan
When you get started with Devide, you invest €1199 EUR on brand box positions in the company.
Brand Box positions come with set of profit points which have a potential future value.
You can also directly invest in profit points directly.
Just so you know that 30% of the commissions must be reinvested back in profit points
Only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is these profit points are useless outside of the company.
You can exchange profit points for real money through their internal exchange.
50% of the company wide investment volume funds their internal exchange.
Right now, Devide doesn’t tell you how much these profit points are actually worth…
Devide rewards members with a €50 EUR commission on the first three members sponsored.
When you sponsor your fourth, that is upped to €100 EUR per sponsored member.
If you crack three members in your first month, you qualify for a €1200 EUR voucher
All residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan structure.
This just means you have a left and right leg under your positions.
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly by your team members.
The volume is calculated on the brand box which gives you 500 points.
Affiliates are paid €0.1 EUR per point on the lesser leg.
To qualify for these commissions, you must sponsor two members and put them on your left and right leg.
If you have TWO sponsored members on each leg, you can double your pay out to €0.2 EUR paid out per matched point.
Devide caps their residual commissions to €75,000 EUR a week.
Matching Bonus Pay
Devide pays you a matching bonus on your residual commissions earned by your personally sponsored members on level 1 and level 2 (your level 1’s personally sponsored members.
- Sponsor and maintain four affiliates and receive a 10% matching bonus
- Sponsor and maintain eight affiliates and receive a 20% matching bonus
- Sponsor and maintain twelve affiliates and receive a 20 matching bonus and 10% on level 2 affiliates
Lifetime Bonus Pay
Once you generate 2,000,000 points or more in a year, you can qualify for life-time Bonus.
This is 10% of Devides company wide investment volume.
- Members with 2,000,000 binary team points receive one share of the Lifetime Bonus
- Members with 4,000,000 binary team points receive two shares of the Lifetime Bonus
- Members with 8,000,000 binary points receive three shares of the Lifetime Bonus
Devide rewards members with profit points and lifetime bonus shares depending on if you hit the following qualifications:
- Produce 10,000 points in binary team volume and receive €100 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 20,000 points in binary team volume and receive €200 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 50,000 points in binary team volume and receive €400 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 100,000 points in binary team volume and receive €800 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 250,000 points in binary team volume and receive €1500 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 500,000 points in binary team volume and receive €3000 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 1,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive €6000 EUR worth of profit points
- Produce 2,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive one additional Lifetime Bonus share
- Produce 4,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive two additional Lifetime Bonus shares
- Produce 8,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive three additional Lifetime Bonus shares
- Produce 16,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive four additional Lifetime Bonus shares
- Produce 32,000,000 points in binary team volume and receive five additional Lifetime Bonus shares
50% of the required points must be produced within a single month.
Cost To Join Devide
Devide membership will run you €1199 EUR.
You can also purchase profit points on your own, but not sure how much those are on their own.
Unlike all the other Devide reviews out there, I wanted to make sure you got the full scoop, so keep reading…
So does the Devide Scam actually exist?
Let’s take a look at the facts…
First, I had to do digging on who runs the company and doesn’t mention it on the website.
Second, the profit points are useless outside of the company and has no value in the real world.
Third, 30% of the commissions must be reinvested and that’s a huge red flag.
This business model isn’t sustainable.
In fact, it’s your typical ponzi points business model disguised behind social media influencer culture.
We think it is unfair that only people with broad networks, a large number of followers on social media and huge bloggers always get the opportunities to get lifestyle products for free or with a heavy discount just to promote the products in their channels.
No matter the size of network or the number of followers on social media we think that you should have the same opportunity.
In a nut shell, Devide members invest in profit points and sponsor others to do the same…
And selling Saint Roches sunglasses and Haugher watches to customers is all good, however, when you visit the website to verify this, it doesn’t exist…
As of right now, Devide is just a ponzi with a mix of pyramid….
It’s a hybrid between the two…
Maybe the CEO of the company should have stuck with the furniture store…
No country that have regulators will accept this like the SEC for example or FTC.
So I would just stay away and save you the trouble.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Devide review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime.
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)