Direct Cellars Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my Direct Cellars Review!
Chances are someone approached you about this business opportunity and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is your are actually doing your research and not blindly jumping into something.
So many people get burned when they join on hype.
Always make an information decision this way you know EXACTLY what your getting into.
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Pay close attention and read this to the end because I reveal shocking truths!
Let’s get into it!
Direct Cellars Review – The Company
Direct Cellars launched in 2014 and specializes in the wine MLM niche.
The company is the brain child of David DiStefano who is the Founder and CEO.
I couldn’t get too much on his MLM history, but I have seen companies like Talk Fusion, Solavei and Bidfy on this page.
So it’s possible he promoted them int he past.
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next…
Direct Cellars Reviews – The Products
Like I said earlier, Direct Cellars markets and sells wine.
Now the customers can’t choose their wine but instead the company sends out a collection of bottles each month.
This is from their website:
How are the selections picked that you send me?
Our highly experienced and highly trained wine experts personally taste-test each of our wines.
They “hand-pick” the best selections for you, based on wines they have tasted for you from all over the world.
Retail customers can either pay $69.95 for two bottles of wine or $99.95 for four bottles of wine.
If you get a monthly autoship as a retail customer, you can get them for $49.95 for the two bottles or $79.95 for the four bottles.
Next, let’s take a look at the compensation plan…
Direct Cellars Compensation Plan
When you sponsor other members who either become customers or distributors, you get paid commissions.
That’s how it’s done in network marketing.
There is both a binary and unilevel compensation plan depending on the certain bonus or residuals your getting paid on.
Let’s dive in shall we?
Direct Cellars Ranks
Overall, there are 9 ranks within the Direct Cellars compensation plan.
Check them out below with their proper qualifications:
- Wine Lover – Sign up as a Direct Cellars affiliate and recruit and maintain at least one affiliate
- Wine Enthusiast – Achieve commission qualified status
- Wine Critic – Recruit and maintain three commission qualified affiliates
- Wine Specialist – Recruit and maintain four commission qualified affiliates
- Wine Expert – Recruit and maintain five commission qualified affiliates
- Wine Connoisseur – Recruit and maintain six commission qualified affiliates
- Wine Aficionado – Recruit and maintain seven commission qualified affiliates
- Wine Master – Recruit and maintain eight commission qualified affiliates
- Master Cellar – Recruit and maintain nine commission qualified affiliates
Qualifications To Get Paid Commissions
To get paid commissions in Direct Cellars, you must sponsor and maintain two active members who are on the $79.95 per month autoship.
They must maintain that auto ship month after month to get paid.
Retail Sales Commissions
This is when you are on the autoship but sell the wine to customers retail.
You make about $20 per wine bottle package.
Recruiting Payout Commissions
When you recruit new members, you get paid commissions that buy a membership level:
- Recruit a Premium Wine Lover affiliate ($249.95) and get paid $125
- Recruit a Premium Wine Lover Elite affiliate ($499.95) and get paid $250
Residual Binary Commissions
Binary compensation plan is where you have two legs, left or right and to be qualified you must sponsor at least two people.
At the end of the week, Direct Cellars will calculate the sales volume and pay a commission on the weaker leg.
Any extra volume then gets rolled over to the following week.
The amount of commissions you get paid will be determined by your rank:
- Wine Enthusiast – 6%
- Wine Critic – 8%
- Wine Specialist – 10%
- Wine Expert – 12%
- Wine Connoisseur – 14%
- Wine Aficionado – 16%
- Wine Master – 18%
- Master Cellar – 20%
Residual Unilevel Commissions
Residual commissions are also paid in their unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
The Direct Cellars unilevel pays 9 levels deep and to get paid through all those levels, you must have the top rank.
This is the break down:
- Wine Lover – 10% on level 1
- Wine Enthusiast – 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Wine Critic – 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Wine Specialist – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3 and 4% on level 4
- Wine Expert – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3 and 4% on levels 4 and 5
- Wine Connoisseur – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 4% on levels 4 and 5 and 3% on level 6
- Wine Aficionado – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 4% on levels 4 and 5 and 3% on levels 6 and 7
- Wine Master – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 4% on levels 4 and 5, 3% on levels 6 and 7 and 2% on level 8
- Master Cellar – 10% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 4% on levels 4 and 5, 3% on levels 6 and 7 and 2% on levels 8 and 9
Matching Bonus in Direct Cellars
You get paid matching bonuses on your directly sponsored members who earn a commission.
This is paid 4 levels deep in a unilevel…
Again to get paid through all 4 levels, you must have that rank:
- Wine Lover – 10% match on level 1
- Wine Enthusiast – 10% match on level 1 and 5% match on level 2
- Wine Critic – 10% match on level 1, 5% match on level 2 and 4% match on level 3
- Wine Specialist – 10% match on level 1, 5% match on level 2, 4% match on level 3 and 3% match on level 4
Cost To Join Direct Cellars
There are a few requirements to join Direct Cellars…
You must purchase one of the two packages below:
- Premium Wine Lover – $249.95 for four bottles of wine
- Premium Wine Lover Elite – $499.95 for twelve bottles of wine
Second, you must maintain a $79.95 per month autoship.
Direct Cellars Review – The Verdict
Overall the company is actually legit…
Cost of wine here costs around $20 to $25 per bottle depending on which pack you go with.
I am not a wine expert, but this is what they say about their quality:
We source the finest wines from wineries across the US, and from the top providers in the world, including France, Italy, Argentina, Chile, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Germany and more.
I guess the best thing to do is ask a member if the wine is any good or try a bottle for yourself.
Also, you can’t pick or choose your wine because this is more of a wine tasting club.
This is backed up with this statement:
Can I change my Wine Preferences as I learn more about what I like and what I don’t like?
No! This is a tasting club. We are taking the guess work out for you.
What would be the fun of a tasting club to learn, taste and explore something new if we just sent you the same kinds of wine each month?
So this might not be for everyone because some people just have preferences.
Also, how do they get the guess work out?
Do they know you personally and know what you love?
That’s the only thing I see weird…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Direct Cellars Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
My Number #1 Recommendation Opportunity
I always give people the opportunity to take a look at what I personally recommend…
Face it, I have personally reviewed hundreds of companies over the years and I know what works and what doesn’t.
In the end, you want to make money with the business…
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
It’s the only business where you will learn step by step exactly on how to build a business online…
Heck, you don’t have to talk to a single person because you will leverage the internet.
Not only that, you will get a one on one coach that will work with you and your personal income goals.
So NO ONE gets left behind…
Just take a look at my results below:
Just so you know, I been in the business for about 7 weeks…
And I am not the only one with big results…
Here are some of my team members:
In other words, this flat out works…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
To Your Success,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life now…