In September, 2016, Divvee corporate made an announcement about a new mobile-centric business model they would be launching that would be called “Rank and Share”.
Divvee Rank & Share Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find out…
Welcome to my Divvee Rank & Share Review!
A simple Google search today will turn up hundreds of MLM companies, and with so many new ones popping up all the time, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
The best way to ensure that you are making the best decision is to do your research.
This review will go over the company, the products and the compensation plan of Divvee.
Let’s get started!
It is described as a way for affiliates and free customers to:
earn reward point by simply taking a few minutes a day to share their opinions and thoughts on some of the hottest new technologies and mobile apps just being released to the public.
What this means is that this new model is a point-based reward for advertising Divvee-associated apps on social media accounts.
For an affiliate or customer to participate in Rank & Share, they must first download the Divvee app, which provides daily offers which a user can download, review and rank.
Initially, this company launched has Divvee Social which was an eCommerce platform.
Divvee has a financial partnership with the owners of the apps that are promoted to users, which plays a role in the compensation plan.
Divvee uses a 3×10 matrix compensation structure to pay out commissions.
For an affiliate to qualify for commissions they must:
- Generate at least one hundred Rank & Share actions a month (includes personal actions and that of an affiliate’s free users)
- Sponsor at least one affiliate
It can be an app install, review, rating or social media promotion post.
The commission payouts that a Divvee affiliate can earn are based on the agreements that Divvee makes with the app creators.
However, Divvee claims that affiliates can be paid up to 25 cents on every Rank & Share action within their matrix.
Affiliates must sponsor and maintain a certain amount of affiliates in order to unlock matrix levels:
- Be commission qualified to earn on one matrix level
- Sponsor and maintain two active affiliates to qualify for two matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain three active affiliates to qualify for three matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain four active affiliates to qualify for four matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain five active affiliates to qualify for five matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain six active affiliates to qualify for six matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain seven active affiliates to qualify for seven matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain eight active affiliates to qualify for eight matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain nine active affiliates to qualify for nine matrix levels
- Sponsor and maintain ten active affiliates to qualify for all ten matrix levels
In order to be considered an active affiliate, you must satisfy the 100 Share & Rank actions per month component of commission qualification.
Affiliates generate one point for every Rank & Share action that occurs within an affiliate’s matrix.
Affiliates can use these points to redeem incentives, which include:
- $100 Gift Card – 200 Divvee points
- Divvee-Branded Stream Box – 300 Divvee points (plus 50 points a month for “service”)
- iPhone 7 or Galaxy 7 with plan – 1500 Divvee points and then 100 points a month for the plan
- All-Inclusive 5 Star Luxury Vacation to Cancun, Mexico – 5000 Divvee points with inclusive airfare, 2000 points without airfare
Recruitment Commission Payout
Divvee affiliates receive recruitment commissions that are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
What is a uni-level compensation structure for Divvee?
It is a compensation structure that puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team with each personally sponsored affiliate being put right under the affiliate (this makes level 1).
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable uni-level levels are capped by Divvee at ten, with affiliates earning $3 per affiliate sponsored into their uni-level team.
In order for commission to be paid out, these sponsored affiliates must remain active by achieving the 100 Rank & Share actions per month.
The cost to join Divvee as an affiliate is $50 a year.
When I first saw the update, I thought the company was going to replace the eCommerce platform.
However, they will be running together…
The eCommerce platform is still $9.99 per month.
To get into the Divvee Rank & Share, you must pay $50 per year.
I also noticed the original eCommerce platform was going down hill, so this new Rank & Share must have been launched to perk up the company again.
Overall, the company looks okay, maybe test out the free app and see how you like it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Divee Rank & Share review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you already joined Divvee, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right tools, training and one on one coaching to make sure you are on track.
Take a look at my recent results:
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
In other words, it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,