Doggy Brazil Review – Legit Pet Product Company or Scam?
Welcome to my Doggy Brazil Review!
Are you looking for a new online business to join, but you don’t know where to start?
With so many online companies popping up every day, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
And that’s why I’m here!
In my review, I will give you all the info you need about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join, so you make the best decision for you and your investment.
Let’s get going!
Doggy Brazil Company
The Doggy Brazil website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the business.
The Doggy Brazil website domain was registered as “doggybrasil.com.br” in November 2017.
With Bruno Binati identified as the owner, Doggy Brazil’s website says that the company’s headquarters is in Arapongas, Parana.
Doggy Brazil Products
Doggy Brazil promotes and sells cat and dog products.
While the Doggy Brazil website claims that their catalog contains “70+ products”, I only count thirty-one detailed products in the online catalog.
The catalog features various product categories, which include food, treats, washing, kitty litter, transporters, kennels, leashes, harnesses, collars, food bowls and cat cologne.
I noticed that certain products are of the Doggy Brazil brand, while others seem to be supplied by third-party manufacturers.
I couldn’t find any retail pricing for any of the Doggy Brazil branded products.
Now remember unlike other Doggy Brazil reviews out there that are done by affiliates, I am going to be completely unbiased so keep reading to find out the truth…
The Doggy Brazil Compensation Plan
When a Doggy Brazil affiliate signs up, they must buy a Business Kit.
Commissions are earned when new affiliates are sponsored, as well when sales of Doggy Brazil products are made to retail customers.
MLM Commission Qualification
Qualifying for MLM commissions depends on which Business Kit a Doggy Brazil affiliate purchases.
- Smart Consumer Kit ($99) – Maintain 100 PV a month
- Dealer Kit (R$199) – Maintain 150 PV a month
- Enterprise Kit (R$499) – Maintain 250 PV a month
PV (Personal Volume) = sales volume accumulated by sales to retail customers and an affiliate’s own orders
Doggy Brazil Affiliate Ranks
The compensation plan features 12 affiliate ranks, each with its own qualification criteria:
- Bronze – Generate 5000 GV (max 2500 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Silver – Sponsor and maintain three affiliates and generate 10,000 GV (max 5000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Gold – Maintain at three personally sponsored affiliates and generate 20,000 GV (max 10,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Emerald – Sponsor and maintain four affiliates and generate 40,000 GV (max 24,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Sapphire – Maintain four personally sponsored affiliates and generate 80,000 GV (max 40,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Ruby – Maintain four personally sponsored affiliates and generate 120,000 GV (max 60,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Diamond – Maintain four personally sponsored affiliates and generate 250,000 GV (max 100,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Double Diamond – Maintain four personally sponsored affiliates and generate 600,000 GV (max 250,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Triple Diamond – Maintain four personally sponsored affiliates and generate at least 1,200,000 GV (max 500,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Imperial – Sponsor and maintain five affiliates and generate 2,400,000 GV (max 1,000,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Imperial Black – Maintain five personally sponsored affiliates and generate 4,000,000 GV (max 1,800,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
GV (Group Volume) = PV accumulated by an affiliate and their unilevel team
In order for GV to be counted for rank qualification, the sponsored affiliates are also required to be qualified for MLM commissions.
The required GV can either be accumulated or the sum total of consecutive months:
- Bronze to Gold can be qualified with up to four consecutive months of GV
- Emerald to Ruby can be qualified for with up to three consecutive months of GV
- Diamond to Imperial Black can be qualified for with up to two consecutive months of GV
Retail commissions are earned on product sales to retail customers.
Retail commission rates depend on the amount an affiliate spends on their Business Kit:
- Smart Consumer Kit tier affiliates earn a 30% offline retail commission rate
- Dealer Kit tier affiliates earn a 40% offline retail commission rate and 20% for online orders
- Enterprise Kit tier affiliates earn a 50% offline retail commission rate and 30% for online orders
Doggy Brazil affiliates earn a commission on Business Kits purchased by newly sponsored affiliates.
Sponsorship commissions are tracked and paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Sponsorship commissions are capped down 5 unilevel team levels:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) – 10%
- Level 2 – 6%
- Level 3 – 4%
- Levels 4 and 5 – 2%
The amount of unilevel team levels sponsorship commissions are earned on depend on the sponsoring affiliate’s Business Kit purchase tier:
- Smart Consumer Kit tier affiliates earn sponsorship commissions down two levels of sponsorship
- Dealer Kit tier affiliates earn sponsorship commissions down three levels of sponsorship
- Entrepreneur Kit tier affiliates earn sponsorship commissions down five levels of sponsorship
Residual commissions are tracked and paid using the same unilevel compensation structure as sponsorship commissions (see above):
- Level 1 – 7%
- Level 2 – 3%
- Level 3 – 2%
- Levels 4 and 5 – 1%
As with sponsorship commissions, the amount of unilevel team levels residual commissions are paid on depends on Business Kit tier:
- Smart Consumer Kit tier affiliates earn residual commissions down two unilevel team levels
- Dealer Kit tier affiliates earn residual commissions down three unilevel team levels
- Entrepreneur Kit tier affiliates earn residual commissions down five unilevel team levels
Cost to Join Doggy Brazil
The cost to join Doggy Brazil as an affiliate is R$39, in addition to the purchase 1 of 3 Business Kits.
- Smart Consumer Kit – R$99
- Dealer Kit – R$199
- Entrepreneur Kit – R$499
Every Doggy Brazil Business Kit has an additional R$39.90 tax fee.
Affiliates who spend more on their business kit have the ability to earn more in the compensation plan.
At present, affiliate membership with Doggy Brazil is open to residents of Brazil only.
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
So does the Doggy Brazil scam exist?
To be honest, it’s not a scam, but they need to work on their business model a little more.
For example, pay to play is frowned upon by the authorities.
There shouldn’t be any minimum buy in etc.
Second is they need actual retail pricing on their website and give customers the ability to purchase from them.
Third is they need more retail incentive bonuses of some kind to keep out of pyramid scheme territory. 
Right now I can’t confirm if there is more retail sales then actual affiliates, but usually when there are no incentives for retail sales, it can get the company in heat from the government.
Because this COULD lead to having more affiliates then customers which is a big no no.
Again, I am not sure what Doggy Brazil’s actual numbers look like (retail to affiliate ratio), but I believe once they have my suggestions in place, it will be a much better company.
As of right now, I will say it’s legit, but needs work so join at your own risk…
Thanks for reading my Doggy Brazil review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)