Dynamico Review – Good Energy Drink And Weight Loss MLM?
Welcome to my Dynamico Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company and someone asked me to check it out…
So that’s what I did 🙂
Chances are someone approached you in person or on social media about this company and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join.
Find out of this company is legit or a scam!
Dynamico Review – The Company
Dynamico is the brain child of Philip Mongelluzzo, Jr and T.V. Wilson who founded the company April of 2016 making this relatively new at the time of this review.
Dr. Philip Mongelluzzo, Jr has over 5 years of experience in this industry and has made over 6 figures per year part-time.
Dr. T.V. Wilson has 30 years of experience in this industry and has made millions in many companies in the past.
They were both involved with a company called Visalus from 2012 to 2014.
T.V. Wilson has also been involved with Monavie and YTB travel in the past.
In other words, they have experience in this arena.
Dynamico Reviews – The Products
Dynamico specialzies in the health and wellness and weight loss niches.
As of this review, there are TWO products they have right now (I am sure this will increase over time).
Quantum Enegy Drink
The first one is a energy drink called “Quantum” that gives you sustainable energy, mental alertness and focus without the jitters or crash as the ones you see at your super market.
Most of these traditional energy drinks is loaded with sugar hence why you get the crash in the first place.
You get this huge spike in sugar in your blood stream and when that wears off in 30 minutes or you get blogged down.
Then the caffeine kick isn’t enough to over come this sugar rush giving you that crash feeling.
That’s your fun fact of the day… lol.
XLR8 Meal replacement
XLR8 is a meal replacement option that isn’t super high in calories. Also, it has enough nutritional value to call it a meal replacement.
It supports any weight loss goals.
But remember, there is no magic pill for weight loss, you still have to exercise or take less calories in compared to how much your burning.
These are the prices on these two products:
- Quantum 10 Count Sample Pack: $34.99 (25 QV)
- Quantum Monthly Supply of 30 Two Ounce Bottles: $99.99 (100 QV)
- XLR8 10 Count Sample Pack: $34.99 (25 QV)
- XLR8 Monthly Supply of Meal Replacement Bars: $99.99 (100 QV) (Available in Chocolate Peanut Butter or Strawberry Yogurt Flavors)
- XLR8 Month Supply of 15 Chocolate Peanut Butter and 15 Strawberry Yogurt Meal Replacement Bars: $99.99 (100 QV)
- 2 Cases of Quantum: $199.98
Dynamico Compensation Plan
Like all network marketing companies, you get paid commissions on retail sales or on distributors who buy in with a product pack of some kind.
Dynamico pays their affiliates through a unilevel structure and has added on bonuses on top.
So in the next several sections, I will go through their affiliate ranks, commission qualifications, retail commissions, sponsoring members commissions , sponsoring members bonus pool, residual commissions, rank achievement bonus and dynamic leadership pool.
Wow, that was a mouthful, but pay close attention now….
Overall, there are 9 ranks in this compensation plan…
This is how it works:
- Promoter – Sign up as a Dynamico affiliate for $199
- Star Promoter – recruit at least two affiliates and maintain commission qualified status
- Rock Star Promoter – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates (two of which have recruited at least one commission qualified affiliate of their own) and maintain commission qualified status
- Leader – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 1200 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Director – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 5000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- National Director – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 20,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Executive Director – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 40,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Diamond Director – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 80,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
- Dynamico Diamond – Maintain at least two commission qualified recruited affiliates, have a downline generating at least 160,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one unilevel leg) and maintain commission qualified status
Qualification For Getting Paid Commissions
To get paid commissions in this compensation plan, you have to generate at least 50 PV a month.
PV just means personal volume…
Retail Sales Commissions
Dynamico pays commissions on retail sales to customers.
This is the different between the wholesale cost to the retail.
Also there is a 20% commission on commissionable volume of their order.
This bonus 20% is also paid out on a Dynamico affiliate’s own purchase of product.
Commissions On Sponsoring Members
When you sponsor someone in Dynamico, you get paid $50 commission.
Also, their upline also gets $50 commission.
Bonus Pool For Sponsoring Members
If you can sponsor two affiliates in a week, you can take part of their “turning 2 into revenue pool”.
You must do this every week to qualify for this pool.
The actual payout isn’t disclosed the time of this review.
Monthly Residual Commissions
Dynamico residuals are paid through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, I have you covered…
Take a look at this example:
- YOU (Top)
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Your level 2’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
There is no limit on how many people you can sponsor, it goes infinite in width in each level.
Now you have a good idea on how a unilevel works, check out their payout structure…
Note: The number of levels you can get paid in will be determined by your rank.
- Promoter to Rock Star Promoter – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Leader – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4
- National Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4 and 4% on level 5
- Executive Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4 and 4% on levels 5 and 6
- Diamond Director – 5% on levels 1 to 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6 and 3% on level 7
- Dynamico Diamond – 5% on levels 1 to 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Every time you hit a new rank in Dynamico, you get a on-time payment paid over a certain time frame.
This looks like this:
- Director – $250 a month
- National Director (must be qualified within 12 months) – $5000 one-time cash bonus paid out over six months
- Executive Director (must be qualified within 18 months) – $10,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 12 months
- Diamond Director (must be qualified within 24 months) – $25,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 18 months
- Dynamico Diamond (must be qualified within 30 months) – $50,000 one-time cash bonus paid out over 24 months
This leadership pool is made up of the 5% company wide sales volume.
The first 2500 members that are qualified to get paid commissions will get an annual share.
Cost To Join Dynamico
The membership will run you $199…
Dynamico Review – The Verdict
Overall, Dynamico seems to be a legit network marketing company where it has physical products that can be retailed for extra money.
Only thing is, this company doesn’t really stand out from the rest…
Think about that…
How many other companies out there that have meal replacement and energy drinks?
There are 1100 MLM’s competing for the same space…
You see how it can be a tough sell right?
Also, the big money is actually when you sponsor a ton of people and a lot of people just don’t have that skill set…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Dynamico Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
What Do You Recommend As A Business Opporunity?
I have personally tested many business opportunities before and most of the time I personally do well, but my team doesn’t…
Some programs not duplicatable which is one of the key elements of a successful business…
So I eventually found something that anyone can get started with and start profiting…
The biggest reason for that high success rate is because they get their own personal coach that will walk them through the system one on one…
They literally hold you by the hand…
And because of that…
Newbies are just crushing it.
Check out my personal results…
Only been doing this on the side for a few weeks…
$5,221.11 in a week isn’t bad right?
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social Media Below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below because it will change your life!