Eagle Aurum Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Eagle Aurum Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone about the business opportunity and now you are here to make sure this is actually legit right?
Well, you came to the right place because in this review I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan.
Let’s dig in shall we?
Eagle Aurum Review – The Company
Eagle Aurum Team is the brain child of Alejandro R. Argilla and is the CEO and President of the company.
The Eagle Aurum domain name was purchased on June 15th of 2016 and Eagle Aurum Company is listed as the owner.
I also noticed the address provided is Valencia, Spain.
There isn’t a whole lot of information on Alejandro R. Argilla, but I did notice find a Facebook profile that had an affiliate link to a company called Swiss Golden.
Swiss Golden was another Gold selling MLM company.
Other people on the leadership team:
- Franciso Perez (Executive Vice President)
- Elena Kadatskaya (Marketing Director)
- Ronald Ruesda (Sales Director)
- Natalia Argilla (Logistic Director)
Right now there is no information on this team on their website, but at least they have names 🙂
Let’s keep digging…
Eagle Aurum Reviews – The Products
Eagle Aurum sell various different amounts of Gold Ingots, Silver Ingots and Coins.
There isn’t and retail prices available on their website, it looks like you be must become an member to see pricing.
Once you do sign up, you can also participate in their compensation plan which I will go through next…
Eagle Aurum Compensation Plan
Eagle Aurum Compensation plan is a 3×2 matrix cycler which has 12 positions in total.
Once you fill up all 12 positions, you cycle into the next matrix tier.
Overall, there are 7 matrix tires to cycle through:
- Silver Mini – Invest €40 EUR and receive a €62 EUR on the first cycle and €212 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Silver – Invest €150 EUR and receive €210 EUR on the first cycle and €790 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Mini – Invest €580 EUR and receive €800 on the first cycle and €3000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Senior – invest €2200 EUR and receive €2500 on the first cycle and €12,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Gold Master – Invest €9500 EUR and receive €13,000 on the first cycle and €53,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Platinum – Invest €40,000 EUR and receive €48,000 EUR on the first cycle and €219,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
- Millionaire Club – Invest €171,000 EUR and receive €1,000,000 EUR on the first cycle and another €1,000,000 EUR each cycle thereafter
There is one condition…
You must have personally sponsored at least 3 members in each tier to cycle out to qualify.
Referral Commission Payout
On top of the matrix cycler, you can paid commission on sponsoring people which is paid in the unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that is…
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Overall, Eagle Aurum pays 10 levels deep and that is determined by how many people you have personally enrolled.
These commission percentages are paid on the funds your members invest:
- No affiliate enrollment = 0.4% on levels 1 and 2
- Sponsor 3 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 4
- Sponsor 4 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 6
- Sponsor 5 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 8
- Sponsor 6 affiliates = 0.4% on levels 1 to 9
- Sponsor 7 affiliates = 0.4% on level 1 to 10
Residual Income Commissions
Residual income commissions are paid on the percentage of the cycled commissions made to their unilevel team.
The amount of commissions earned will depend on your rank:
- Junior (Unilevel team at least five levels deep) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 4
- Senior (Personally sponsor and maintain at least five Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 6
- Master (Personally sponsor and maintain at least three Senior and one Junior ranked affiliate) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 8
- Manager (Personally sponsor and maintain at least three Master and two Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 9
- Eagle (Personally sponsor and maintain at least three Manager, one Senior and two Junior ranked affiliates) – 0.4% on levels 1 to 10
Cost To Join Eagle Aurum
The actual Eagle Aurum member ship is free, but if you want to be involved with the business opportunity, you must pay at least 40 EUR.
Eagle Aurum Review – The Verdict
I can see Eagle Aurum is very close to the previous company Alejandro promoted called Swiss Golden.
Both companies sell Gold and both are a MLM business.
Overall, I think Eagle Aurum is a legit business…
Only thing I recommend them to do is have their retail pricing available and the ability for customers to buy off the website.
Only thing I am not a fan of is the compensation plan…
Matrix comp plans typically don’t do well…
How do I know?
Check out all the top earners in network marketing in general and none of them are matrix based…
Plus, if the actual Gold products are overpriced that won’t help either…
It has to be competitive to the marketplace.
But them not having any retails prices doesn’t help the cause…
I just personally think there are better businesses out there for average people…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Eagle Aurum Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
#1 Recommend Business Opportunity Out of Hundreds….
If you don’t know this, but I am a 7 Figure earner online and I did this by joining LEGIT businesses in the past…
I always make sure that whatever I do join that it can be duplicated by my members so they have results.
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
The biggest reason is that it’s newbie friendly and you get a one on one business coach in the system.
This makes sure that results can be duplicated…
Plus you will get state of the art training and system to really take you to the next level…
Take a look at my 10 week results:
And best of all, take a look at my members:
In other words, it’s working for my members as well!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and crush it 🙂