Eagle Bit Trade Review – Legit Biz Op or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Eagle Bit Trade Review!
It may seem like there are so many new MLM companies launching every single day…
So, how can you determine which ones are legit business opportunities and which ones will drain your wallet?
My top piece of advice for anyone thinking of signing up with a new company online is to always do your research before jumping in.
My review will help you do just that by providing you all the details you need about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So, let’s get to it!
Eagle Bit Trade Review – The Company
When you visit the Eagle Bit Trade website, you will see that it identifies Edson Júnior as the President of the company.
A little more research that affiliates name Edson Junior Amaral as CEO.
The only other information I could gather was that Amaral is from São Paulo, Brazil and that the Eagle Bit Trade website domain was registered privately as “eaglebittrade.com” on the 2nd of January, 2018.
Eagle Bit Trade Reviews – The Products
Eagle Bit Trade doesn’t have any products or services available for retail or purchase.
Affiliates who join Eagle Bit Trade simply market the company affiliate membership.
The Eagle Bit Trade Compensation Plan
To take part in the company compensation plan, Eagle Bit Trade affiliates are required to invest $97 to $6997 for an 8.5% weekly ROI.
- Basic – Invest $97 and receive $32.98 a month
- Light – Invest $247 and receive $21 a week
- Advance – Invest $497 and receive $42.25 a week
- Pro – Invest $997 and receive $84.75 a week
- Elite – Invest $1997 and receive $169.75 a week
- Master – Invest $4497 and receive $382.25 a week
- Premium – Invest $6997 and receive $594.75 a week
From what I can gather, the amounts above are earned until an ROI total of 700% is paid out.
There is also a 10% referral commission that is paid on funds that have been invested by personally sponsored affiliates.
Eagle Bit Trade Affiliate Ranks
The Eagle Bit Trade compensation plan features 11 affiliate ranks.
Here they are, along with the qualification criteria for each one:
- Bronze – Generate $3500 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Silver – Generate $7000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Gold – Generate $17,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Sapphire – Generate $27,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Emerald – Generate $27,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side
- Ruby – Generate $77,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side and personally sponsor at least 2 Sapphire ranked affiliates
- Diamond – Generate $377,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side and personally sponsor at least 2 Emerald or 3 Sapphire ranked affiliates
- Double Diamond – Generate $1,077,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side and personally sponsor at least 2 Ruby ranked affiliates
- Black Diamond – Generate $5,077,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side and personally sponsor at least 3 Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
- Eagle Royal – Generate $7,000,000 of accumulated investment in your weaker binary side and personally sponsor at least 1 Black Diamond or 3 Double Diamond affiliates
Residual Referral Commissions (unilevel)
Residual referral commissions are paid and tracked through a unilevel compensation structure, which puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally sponosred affiliate put directly underneath on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the third level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped by Eagle Bit Trade at 10.
The amount of levels that an affiliate can earn on depends on how much they have invested:
- Basic – 3% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Light – 3% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Advance – 3% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Pro – 3% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Elite – 3% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
- Master – 3% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 9
- Premium – 3% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 10
Affiliates earn residual unilevel referral commissions on initial investment and ongoing monthly fees.
Residual Commissions (binary)
Residual commissions are paid and tracked through a binary compensation structure, which puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that is then divided into a left and right side.
Level 1 of the binary team holds two positions and level 2 is created by dividing these first 2 positions into another 2 positions each, for a total of 4 positions.
Any additional binary team levels are created as needed, and every new level holds twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no limit as to how deep the team can grow.
Every investment package with Eagle Bit Trade correlates to a certain number of generated points:
- Basic – 30 points
- Light – 80 points
- Advance – 165 points
- Pro – 340 points
- Elite – 600 points
- Master – 1200 points
- Premium – 2000 points
Eagle Bit Trade counts up new points that are generated on each side of the binary team at the end of every day.
Affiliates earn a percentage of the points that were generated on their team’s weaker binary side.
This is based on the amount they have invested:
- Basic – 5% binary commission rate capped at $100 daily
- Light – 10% binary commission rate capped at $500 daily
- Advance – 10% binary commission rate capped at $1000 daily
- Pro – 30% binary commission rate capped at $2500 daily
- Elite – 40% binary commission rate capped at $5000 daily
- Master – 50% binary commission rate capped at $10,000 daily
- Premium – 50% binary commission rate capped at $15,000 daily
The company offers a Matching Bonus that is paid as a percentage on residual binary commissions that are earned by unilevel team affiliates.
- Emerald affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Ruby affiliates earn 10% on level 1
- Diamond affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Double Diamond affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Black Diamond affiliates earn 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- Eagle Royal affiliates earn 10% on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on levels 2 to 5
Eagle Bit Trade has a World Pool that consists of 7 smaller pools, of which each pool is a percentage of the company-wide investment.
- Sapphire affiliates earn a share in a 0.1% World Pool
- Emerald affiliates earn a share in a 0.2% World Pool
- Ruby affiliates earn a share in a 0.25% World Pool
- Diamond affiliates earn a share in a 0.5% World Pool
- Double Diamond affiliates earn a share in a 0.75% World Pool
- Black Diamond and Eagle Royal affiliates earn a share in separate 1% World Pools
Rank Achievement Bonus
Eagle Bit Trade affiliates who hold the Silver rank or higher are rewarded with Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Silver – a Mont Blanc Pen
- Gold – a “watch”
- Onyx – an iPhone
- Sapphire – a MacBook
- Emerald – a “cruise”
- Ruby – a Rolex watch and another Mont Blanc pen
- Diamond – a BMW 3 Series or Mercedes-Benz C-Class car
- Double Diamond – A BMW 5 Series or Mercedes E-Class car
- Black Diamond – a BMW 7 Series or Porsche Panamera car
- Eagle Royal – a Ferrari and “world trip”
Cost To Join Eagle Bit Trade
The cost to join Eagle Bit Trade as an affiliate is the cost of 1 of 7 offered packages:
- Basic – $97 and then $17 a month
- Light – $247 and then $27 a month
- Advance – $497 and then $37 a month
- Pro – $997 and then $47 a month
- Elite – $1997 and then $57 a month
- Master – $4497 and then $67 a month
- Premium – $6997 and then $77 a month
Verdict of Eagle Bit Trade
Alright, we’ve gotten through all the nitty gritty, and now it’s time for a final verdict…and that is that I don’t think this company is 100% legit…
The company says they make external ROI through forex trading, a cryptocurrency trading bot and binary options….
But where is the proof?
There is absolutely no evidence of this company doing any sort of trading, and CEO Edson Junior Amaral doesn’t seem to have any kind of history in finance or cryptocurrency trading.
And here is the real head scratcher…
If this company could actually and legitimately make 8.5% weekly as ROI, why on earth would they share this money-making wonder with strangers on the internet?
The truth is, the only real money coming into the company is from new affiliates who are investing.
When a company uses new investment to pay off ROI owed to existing affiliates…well that is the very definition of a ponzi scheme.
And as we have seen before, once new investment dries up, so will the money coming in…
The company will collapse and affiliates will lose their investments…
So, my advice here is to be careful if you are considering joining this company…
I hope you enjoyed my Eagle Bit Trade review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)