Welcome to my EarlyBird Academy Review!
Whether you are an MLM pro or brand new to the online marketing world, joining a new company is a big decision.
You should never sign up for a new business opportunity without researching it.
Reading reviews is one of the best ways to learn more about a new company, so I’m glad you’re here!
This blog will provide you with all the information you need about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s dig in!
EarlyBird Academy Review – The Company
EarlyBird Academy operates within the financial services niche and list Kalpesh Patel as the CEO of the company.
Patel first came on the MLM scene in 2015, as a named participant in the Zeek Rewards opportunity.
Patel reemerged later in 2015 as a co-founder of Xip4Life, which appeared to be an attempted relaunch of the Zeek Rewards penny auction model.
Although the Xip4Life website is still active today, online traffic statistics indicate that the company has been defunct for a while now.
Although the website lists a corporate address in Curaçao, Patel is actually based out of the UK, where EarlyBird Academy is most likely being operated from.
First United Capital Group is listed as their parent company, with Tony Berntsen listed as the CEO.
I wasn’t able to find any further information about Bernsten.
EarlyBird Academy Reviews – The Products
EarlyBird Academy does not have any retail products or services to offer.
Affiliates who join EarlyBird Academy can only market the affiliate membership.
EarlyBird Academy affiliate memberships include access to marketing, finance and personal development courses.
The EarlyBird Academy Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to take part in the company compensation plan must invest in “First Units”.
According to the company, these units correlate to shares in First United Capital Group, once the company goes public.
- Entrepreneur Academy – Invest $150 and receive $60 in First Units
- Investment Academy – Invest $500 and receive $250 in First Units
- Leadership Academy – Invest $1000 and receive $600 in First Units
- Wealth Academy – Invest $2500 and receive $1750 in First Units
- Life Academy – Invest $5000 and receive $4000 in First Units
The company’s EarlyBird Funding account allows affiliates to invest in IPOs that the company launches.
- Entrepreneur Academy affiliates receive $15 in their EarlyBird funding account
- Investment Academy affiliates receive $25 in their EarlyBird funding account
- Leadership Academy affiliates receive $50 in their EarlyBird funding account
- Wealth Academy affiliates receive $125 in their EarlyBird funding account
- Life Academy affiliates receive $250 in their EarlyBird funding account
EarlyBird Academy’s recruitment commissions seem to be paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the second level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on the third level of the team, and this continues on down for as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by EarlyBird Academy at 4, and pays out commissions as a percentage of what is invested.
- Entrepreneur Academy – 15% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates), 5% on levels 2 and 3 and 7% on level 4
- Investment Academy – 20% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 7% on level 3 and 10% on level 4
- Leadership Academy – 20% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 10% on level 3 and 12% on level 4
The commission percentages for the levels referred to as Wealth and Life Academy are not available.
Cost To Join EarlyBird Academy
The cost to join EarlyBird Academy as an affiliate is an investment in 1 of 6 offered packages:
- Entrepreneur Academy – $150
- Investment Academy – $500
- Leadership Academy – $1000
- Wealth Academy – $2500
- Life Academy – $5000
The main difference between these packages is how much income you can earn through the EarlyBird Academy compensation plan.
Verdict on EarlyBird Academy
The major red flag here is the fact that this company doesn’t offer any real products or services…
In fact, all they seem to be offering is shares in a company that hasn’t even gone public yet…
So, what would happen if the company didn’t go public?
You would probably lose your investment!
So, my advice here is to be very cautious about joining this company…
I hope you enjoyed my EarlyBird Academy review, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Attention Marketers And People Looking For A Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Click Here and Watch This Video Right Now!
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my students below…
If they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)