Eden Life Club Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my Eden Life Club Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone on social media or in person and now you want to make sure if this company is actually legit?
The good news is you are doing the research to make sure it’s the right fit for you instead of blindly jumping into it.
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dig in shall we?
Eden Life Club Review – The Company
Eden Life Club specializes in the crptocurrency MLM niche and is based out of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
The man behind the company is no other than ReyHew Yik Choong who is the CEO of Eden Life Club.
When I looked for his past history, I couldn’t really find anything…
That’s all I have about the company, let’s take a look at the products next…
Eden Life Club Reviews – The Products
I noticed that Eden Life Club has no retail products or services, but the ability for members to promote the membership.
According to Eden Life Club, you can earn money through the membership and has multiple.
ELC members can buy into the Eden Coins…
So what they want people to do is buy the Eden Coins at a lower cost and sell at a higher cost.
You can use this currency on multiple platforms…
The point is, they want to build demand with Eden Coins and possibly rival BitCoin, LiteCoin or DogeCoin in the future…
I noticed the description was very vague on their website…
For example, under the Eden Life Club Action, this is how they describe it:
With the Eden Life Club membership, each membership package receives various of items that depend strictly on the type of package that is purchased
I have no clue what that is…
Anyway, that’s it for the products/services, let’s take a look at the compensation plan.
Eden Life Club Compensation Plan
In the Eden Life Club compensation plan, it has affiliates invest up to €30,000 EUR on a promise of some kind of daily ROI.
This is what that looks like:
- Basic – Invest €250 EUR and receive €2.8 EUR a day up till €395 EUR
- Rookie – Invest €500 EUR and receive €5.8 EUR a day up till €825 EUR
- Premium – Invest €1000 EUR and receive €12.2 EUR a day up till €1712 EUR
- Amethyst – Invest €2500 EUR and receive €31.7 EUR a day up till €4200 EUR
- Professional – Invest €5000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
- Elite – Invest €10,000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
- Founder – Invest €30,000 EUR, ROI amount not provided
Sponsoring Members Commissions
Eden Life Club members get paid when they sponsor new members through their unilevel compensation plan.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Having that said, Eden Life Club members are paid €3 EUR for personally sponsoring members or having their down line sponsor new members.
The amount of levels you get paid in the unilevel will depend on what you invested:
- Basic (€250 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on five unilevel levels
- Rookie (€500 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twelve unilevel levels
- Premium (€1000 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty unilevel levels
- Amethyst (€2500 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-one unilevel levels
- Professional (€5000 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-two unilevel levels
- Elite (€10,000 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-three unilevel levels
- Founder (€30,000 EUR) – Earn €3 EUR per affiliate recruited on twenty-six unilevel levels
Referral Commission Payout
Referral commissions are paid out on funds invested by Eden Life Club members.
Overall, you can get paid 10 levels deep, but that will depend on what you invested:
- Basic and Rookie – 1% on levels 1 to 5
- Premium – 2% on levels 1 to 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Amethyst – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Professional – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
- Elite – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on level 9
- Founder – 2% on levels 1 to 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on levels 9 and 10
Residual Commission Payout
Residuals are paid through their binary compensation plan through a points system.
The ratio is €1 EUR = 1 point.
In the binary plan, there are two legs, left and right.
Every week they will see how many points are generated and you will get paid 10% on the lesser leg.
Any left over volume is then pushed to the following week.
Car Bonus Payout
Eden Life Club car bonus is up to €2200 EUR a month.
In Eden Life Club, 30% of the commissions paid must be reinvested back into the company.
For daily ROI payouts, you must reinvest back 25% back int he company.
Cost To Join Eden Life Club
Eden Life Club membership will run you €250 EUR to €30,000 EUR.
- Basic – €250 EUR
- Rookie – €500 EUR
- Premium – €1000 EUR
- Amethyst – €2500 EUR
- Professional – €5000 EUR
- Elite – €10,000 EUR
- Founder – €30,000 EUR
Eden Life Club Review – The Verdict
There are a few problems I have with the company right off the bat…
First, they promise you an ROI, but do they have any external income sources coming into the company?
Or is the ROI based on newly invested funds paying off existing members?
This part isn’t clear…
Another issue I have is these Eden Coins…
Right now, they are worthless outside of Eden Life Club…
But they are claiming it will be the next BitCoin:
This opportunity is now open to allow the possibility to accomplish what the original BitCoin owners were able to do, which is to obtain coins at a cheaper amount and sell at a higher rate, along with having ways to use the currency among multiple platforms.
Creating demand for Eden Coin is just one of the many facets that are available.
I am sorry to say there were TONS of companies in the past claiming their crytocurrency will be the next BitCoin but all have failed…
So what makes this one different?
Too many unanswered questions here…
And for that reason, I personally don’t recommend it yet…
I hope you enjoyed my Eden Life Club review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
So Jesse What Do You Recommend?
I have personally reviews HUNDREDS of companies in the past, some good, some bad and some just flat out scams…
But out of ALL of those companies, I decided to partner up with just one…
It’s the only business where you will learn step by step on how to become successful in this crazy online world…
Not only that, you will get a one on one business coach in the system to help you every step of the way.
Take a look at my 11 week results below:
The best part is, my members are winning:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below…