Elamant Review – Legit Biz Op or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Elamant Review!
This company is marketing a business in the massive data collection and discount travel niche in the MLM industry.
It’s a pretty new company, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you needed more information on them…
So, how do you know if this is something you can excel at and make money too?
Well, if you are looking to invest this company, I have the details you need before you invest!
Keep reading and I’ll tell you all about the company, their products and their compensation plan used to reward members of their business team.
Let’s dig in…
But before I do…
If you always wanted to learn how to build a business online taught by someone who knows what they are doing…
Price will go up to $99 very soon so crap it soon 🙂
Not only that, you get a 15 step video series for free as a bonus…
Anyway, back to my Elamant review…
Elamant Review – The Company
The company started up in 2017, and seemingly conduct their business via “Elamant PTE LTD” out of Singapore.
It was in October of 2017 that Elamant PTE LTD was incorporated with Ryan Evans as the current operating CEO and President of the company.
The company uses a virtual office listed in Singapore, but Evans is centered out the USA in the state of California, and this is most likely his operating base.
Before starting up the company, Evans’ career history included time spent as the Operations Director of Saivian.
Affiliates for Saivian had a monthly $125 investment requirement for an agreed daily ROI (upwards to $3000) earned.
The ROI payouts came with the sponsorship of new affiliates.
There was another element to Saivian, which was a cashback receipt deal with the company claiming they were selling shopping data shared from their company affiliates.
Elamant Reviews – The Products
Elamant doesn’t have any products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
But anyone wanting to sign up as an affiliate with Elamant can market the company affiliate membership.
The company membership for affiliates gives access to a portal for a discounted travel booking and a cashback receipt system
The Elamant Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
The company’s affiliates are to invest monthly at a payment of $128, with the agreement of a yearly ROI of a million dollars or more.
ROI payouts are earned by sponsoring new affiliates directly and indirectly, as listed:
- Referral (sponsor and maintain at least three affiliate investors) = $152 monthly ROI ($1824 annually)
- Consultant (maintain at least three affiliate investors and have a total downline of twelve or more affiliate investors) = $542 monthly ROI ($6504 annually)
- Senior Consultant (sponsor and maintain at least four affiliate investors and have a total downline of forty or more affiliate investors) = $845 monthly ROI ($10,144 annually)
- Manager (sponsor and maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of eighty or more affiliate investors) = $1452 monthly ROI ($17,424 annually)
- Senior Manager (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of one hundred and fifty or more affiliate investors) = $2925 monthly ROI ($35,104 annually)
- Director (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of three hundred or more affiliate investors) = $4485 monthly ROI ($53,824 annually)
- Senior Director (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of five hundred or more affiliate investors) = $6912 monthly ROI ($82,944 annually)
- Silver Ambassador (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of seven hundred and fifty or more affiliate investors) = $10,769 monthly ROI ($129,224 annually)
- Gold Ambassador (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of one thousand or more affiliate investors) = $16,402 monthly ROI ($196,824 annually)
- Vice President (maintain at least five affiliate investors and have a total downline of two thousand or more affiliate investors) = $23,552 monthly ROI ($282,624 annually)
- President (sponsor and maintain at least six affiliate investors and have a total downline of four thousand or more affiliate investors) = $30,265 monthly ROI ($363,180 annually)
- Executive (sponsor and maintain at least seven affiliate investors and have a total downline of six thousand or more affiliate investors) = $60,681 monthly ROI ($728,172 annually)
- Diamond Executive (sponsor and maintain at least eight affiliate investors and have a total downline of eight thousand or more affiliate investors) = $91,098 monthly ROI ($1,093,176 annually)
The company keeps track of affiliate downlines by means of a unilevel team model, where positions are filled by directly or indirectly sponsoring new affiliates that invest with the company.
Those affiliates that are place on level 1 of a company’s affiliate unilevel team are those affiliates that were personally sponsored.
In the unilevel model, there are only so many downline affiliates that may be counted on one unilevel leg and the maximum of downline affiliates needed for totals lessens by rank:
- Referral to Senior Consultant = No more than 50% of required downline affiliates counted from any one unilevel leg
- Manager to Director = No more than 40%
- Senior Director to Vice President = No more than 30%
- President and higher = No more than 25%
Cost To Join Elamant
The cost to join Elamant as an affiliate with a membership is a monthly payment of $128.
Verdict of Elamant
Now we’re here at the end of my review, the company has left me with the impression that they are not 100% legit and I’ll tell you why…
In a data-driven world, it’s no secret that companies will pay big bucks for huge amounts of data collected and it has definitely become its own niche that you can make money from.
This company and the company that Evans was a part of before (Saivian) are definitely not operating at levels with the ability to actually payout their marketed rate of ROI or their possible payout amounts promised to investors.
Also, the company does not say how they plan on making the revenue needed for the ROI payouts…
This company is mostly investor based, those who sign up and keep paying into it monthly are the ones funding the whole operation.
They will use the money coming in from investors to payout prior members their owed ROI from the company and when a company does this they are considered to be a scam.
When new affiliates stop signing up with the company, there will be a lack in funds to payout any ROI owed.
So, those at the bottom of the unilevel model will be paying their dues at the tone of $128 per month, without seeing any return on their investment.
When those at the bottom stop paying their dues, the affiliates who are expecting compensation from sponsoring those new affiliates will also see a lack of funds coming their way.
Basically, a lack of funds running up the unilevel model too.
And then eventually no one is getting paid in this scam, and that is when the whole thing falls apart.
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
That’s why I rate this the following: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Elamant review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)