Elepreneurs Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Elepreneurs Review!
It looks like this company already has a ton of buzz surrounding it!
So, what got my attention?
I was actually approached by a few people already about this company, maybe you were too!
I decided to investigate what it was all about, this way I would know what it really offers to investors and what kind of income would be attainable with this MLM company…
In my blog post, I am going to walk you through the company history, the products offered and compensation plan.
This way you have the important details to make that all-important decision of where to invest your money!
Let’s get started!
Elepreneurs Reviews – The Company
The mention of Elevacity was the first thing I spotted when I visited the company website.
Operating out of Texas in the USA, both companies were founded by Rob Oblon and share the same branding on their company logos.
Elevacity hit the scene in 2015 and was centered around travel.
The parent company of both companies was Sharing Services Inc., and in May of 2017, both companies were operating under it.
Sharing Services Inc. selected Jordan Brock, Robert Oblon and Frank Walters as its Directors on the 1st of March in 2017.
Elepreneurs Reviews – The Products
Elepreneurs doesn’t have any products or services featured on their website.
However, the Elevacity’s product line is available to Elepreneurs affiliates.
Since 2015, the travel component of the business has moved to another company called Four Oceans, and the Elevacity product line has expanded.
Elevacity used to market Meridium, once dubbed a “one of a kind” product, but it is no longer mentioned on the website today.
Instead, on the company website, there is an expanded range of nutritional supplements and personal care products, listed here:
- D.O.S.E – “A daily dose of happy chemicals”, retails at $99
- Xanthomax – “A Xanthohumol based nutraceutical and super-nutrient antioxidant”, retails at $65
- Hangover Defense Patch – “Designed to replace those lost nutrients and kick that brain fog and headache to the curb”, retails at $34.97
- Sleep Patch – “A unique combination of melatonin, the body’s natural sleep hormone and a special blend of calming herbal remedies”, retails at $34.97
- Energy Patch – “Designed to sustain a clear, focused stream of energy throughout the day”, retails at $34.97
- Pure – “A unique zeolite product that is currently patent pending”, retails at $60
- Elier Serum – “Combines minerals, vitamins and organic substances that provide the skin a deeply nourishing and regenerating effect”, retails at $71
- Smart Coffee Tub – “A proprietary blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners”, retails at $50
- Smart Coffee Bag – “A dark-roasted, Colombian instant coffee infused with nutritional supplements focusing on weight loss and cognitive functions”, retails at $60
- Timeless Skin Care – “An all-natural instant skin tightener”, retails at $60
- Choclevate – “A priority blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners to include L- Theanine, Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline, Organic Peruvian Cocoa, PEA, Kigelia Africana Extract, Juglans Regia Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea and Chromium Polynicotinate”, retails at $50
- KetoCre – “High quality healthy fats, along with a specific amount of key essential Ketōne creating Amino Catalysts”, retails at $70
- Elier Mud – “This mask purifies and infuses skin with vital nutrients, minerals and trace elements while providing powerful free-radical protection and antiseptic properties”, retails at $25
The Elepreneurs Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
While company investors are able to achieve commissionable sales volume by retail sales, the company compensation plan mainly focuses on affiliate sponsorship.
Elepreneurs Affiliate Ranks
In the company compensation plan, there are 12 affiliate ranks listed.
Here they are along with their qualifying criteria:
- Star – Sign up as an Elepreneurs affiliate
- Bronze – Generate 2500 GV a month
- Silver – Generate 5000 GV a month
- Gold – Generate 10,000 GV a month
- Platinum – Generate 20,000 GV a month
- Diamond – Generate 40,000 GV a month
- Black Diamond – Generate 80,000 GV a month
- Royal Black Diamond – Generate 150,000 GV a month
- Ambassador – Generate 300,000 GV a month
- Crown Ambassador – Generate 500,000 GV a month
- Royal Crown Ambassador – Generate 1,000,000 GV a month
- Triple Crown Ambassador – Generate 2,000,000 GV a month
GV (Group Volume) is the sales volume achieved through an affiliate’s downline (including the affiliate’s own purchases and sales to retail customers),
NOTE: 50% of the needed GV per month cannot come from one sponsoring leg of the team.
Check Match Bonus
Company affiliates that sponsor a new affiliate will receive a Check Match Bonus at 22% of the sponsored affiliate’s earnings.
If there are 2 affiliates sponsored, the Check Match Bonus percentage will increase to 44% of the earnings of the 2 sponsored affiliates.
If there are 3 affiliates sponsored, the Check Match Bonus percentage will increase to 66% and this will allow the sponsoring affiliate to earn on from the highest 2 earners in the month.
If there are 4 affiliates sponsored, the Check Match Bonus percentage will increase to 88% and this will allow the sponsoring affiliate to earn on from the highest 2 earners in the month.
If there are 5 affiliates sponsored, the Check Match Bonus percentage will increase to 110% and this will allow the sponsoring affiliate to earn on from the highest 2 earners in the month.
Company affiliates are able to unlock their way to the Infinity Bonus by sponsoring 2 new affiliates into the company.
This Infinity Bonus will be a 20% match on the sales volume achieved by the 2 highest earning new affiliates, for each new affiliate sponsored.
In an example, for every affiliate you sponsor, you will get a 20% match on the volume achieved by the top 2 affiliates you sponsored.
The offered Infinity Bonus will cover down the unlimited number of levels in the unilevel compensation model used by the company.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then placed onto level 3, and levels continue to be created like this down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
In this compensation model, company affiliates will earn a 20% match (on the top 2 affiliates per level) on every unilevel team level there is, as their personally sponsored affiliate’s downline grows larger.
E-Finity Team Commissions
The E-Finity Team commissions are earned per affiliate within the unilevel team whose volume or earnings are not paid out through the company’s Check Match Bonus or the Infinity Bonus offered.
The E-Finity Team commission is paid out at 22% through the unilevel team, down to Level 5 of sponsorship per leg of the unilevel team.
The company rewards company affiliates who rank at Gold affiliate or higher, with the Lifestyle Bonus.
NOTE: Affiliates ranking at Platinum or higher, will need to meet an extra 80 PV per month.
PV (Personal Volume) is the sales volume achieved through sales to retail customers and the own purchases of an affiliate.
If the company affiliate meets the criteria listed above for the rewards of the Lifestyle Bonus, they will receive:
- Gold affiliates receive $500 (no 80 PV requirement)
- Platinum affiliates receive $2000 ($400 a month)
- Diamond affiliates receive $5000 ($800 a month)
- Black Diamond affiliates receive $10,000 ($1100 a month)
- Royal Black Diamond affiliates receive $20,000 ($2200 a month)
- Ambassador affiliates receive $45,000 ($3300 a month)
- Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $75,000
- Royal Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $100,000
Global Bonus Pool
The Global Bonus Pool is comprised of 4% of total company-wide sales volume.
Company affiliates ranking at Royal Black Diamond or higher will see that the Global Bonus Pool is split up among 5 smaller pools, which correspond to their rank:
- Royal Black Diamond – 30% (of the total 4% Global Bonus Pool)
- Ambassador – 25%
- Crown Ambassador – 20%
- Royal Crown Ambassador – 15%
- Triple Crown Ambassador – 10%
Those ranked at Royal Black Diamond or higher will get 1 share in the Global Bonus Pool corresponding to their rank within the company.
SHRV Stock Rewards
Sharing Services Inc. has a stock ticker which is short formed as SHRV.
The company compensation plan seems to imply that affiliates will get “stock” in SHRV through their position or ranking qualifications within the company.
NOTE: SHRV is not clearly defined in the company compensation plan.
Cost To Join Elepreneurs
The cost to join Elepreneurs as an affiliate includes a $49 yearly membership (Basic package).
The new affiliates have the option to sign up for an “enrollment package” which is a one-time purchase:
- Happy – $249
- Happier – $499
- Happiest – $999
The bundled products offered in each pack in the company enrollment packages is the main difference between each package offered.
Also, there may be a mandatory ongoing $40 autoship needed on a month to month basis.
Verdict of Elepreneurs
You’ve made it to the end of my review, and since you’re here I might as well go on and tell you that through my research on this company I do not think this company is 100%…
For starters, those who have researched this company can easily come to the inevitable question on how does this company even stay active?
When I asked this question to myself, I noted that the company is attached to the company Elevacity, and since that company is under hard times, I’ve come to the conclusion that this company is a reboot of said company.
In comparison to Elevacity, the new company Elepreneurs does have a simpler compensation plan than the old company.
The company has volume needs outside of the bonuses the company offers that are linked to group volume achieved, and retail sales earned within the company are considered a great achievement too.
But when you take a look at the company compensation plan, no real retail criteria need to be met.
There’s not much stated there except with respects to retail when browsing the marketing material for the company and what is stated is only in regard to sponsoring new affiliates and getting autoships going to those signed up.
When it comes to autoship, companies start to play on a certain line where once you cross it, you are now a “pay to play” kind of company, and this company has definitely crossed that line, and they are failing to follow regulatory guidelines.
And it is by sponsorship where affiliates can start increasing their effective commissions rates to see any kind of success.
So, if all or the majority of the earnings are from affiliates and their autoship volumes, where the commission is wholly based on their downline, then you are looking at a product-based pyramid scam…
My advice? Be careful with this company as you are likely to lose your investment…
I hope you enjoyed my Elepreneurs review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)