EthTrade Review – Legit Opportunity or Another Scam?
Welcome to my EthTrade Review!
Whether you are new to the MLM world or you are an old pro, researching a new company before joining is always a crucial step.
You work hard for your money and you want to make sure it is in good hands!
Reading reviews is one of the ways you can learn all you can about a company before signing up.
My review will tell you everything you need to know about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
Let’s dig in!
EthTrade Review – The Company
So the first thing I noticed was that there wasn’t any information on the company website about who owns or operates EthTrade.
However, I did find out that the EthTrade website was registered privately as “ethtrade.org” on the 26th of February, 2016.
While the US seems to be the largest source of traffic to the comapny website, videos on the official EthTrade YouTube channel give the impression that the company is running either out of Russia or China.
The company also provides Hong Kong incorporation documents on their website, which lines up with an listing for EthTrade Limited in Hong Kong’s Integrated Companies Registry Information System.
There is also a Hong Kong address in the website’s source code, but based on a little more research, it seems that EthTrade exists in Hong Kong in name only.
EthTrade Reviews – The Products
EthTrade does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who join EthTrade can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
The EthTrade Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to take part in the compensation plan must invest between $10 and $30,000 in order to earn a monthly ROI of up to 25%.
It should be noted that affiliates who withdraw funds within 60 days of the initial investment will be charged a 15% to 30% fee on funds invested.
There are also weekly investment and withdrawal limits:
- Frontier (sign up as an EthTrade affiliate) – $500 investment, $300 withdrawal
- Homestead (invest at least $500 or generate at least $5000 in downline investment volume) – $1000 investment and $500 withdrawal
- Metropolis (invest at least $3000 or generate at least $30,000 in downline investment volume) – $3000 investment and $1000 withdrawal
- Serenity (invest at least $10,000 or generate at least $100,000 in downline investment volume) – $5000 investment and $2000 withdrawal
- Co-founder (invest at least $30,000 and or generate at least $500,000 in downline investment volume) – $7000 investment and $3000 withdrawal
- Co-founder+ (generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment volume) – $10,000 investment and $5000 withdrawal
There is an ROI of up to 30% a month that is available for affiliates who invest between $5000 to $100,000.
However, 30% monthly ROI funds must be kept in EthTrade for a minimum of 180 days, or up to 85% of invested funds are subject to penalties.
There are also referral commissions that can be earned on funds invested by sponsored affiliates, which are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
The amount of referral commission that is paid out depends on how much an EthTrade affiliate and their downline invests:
- Frontier – 3% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Homestead – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Metropolis – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Serenity – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on level 5
- Co-founder and Co-founder+ – 12% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on levels 3 to 5
Affiliates can earn commissions on ROI payouts to downline affiliates, which follows the same unilevel compensation structure as referral commissions.
- Frontier – 3% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- Homestead – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Metropolis – 7% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on levels 4 and 5
- Serenity – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on levels 4 to 5
- Co-founder and Co-founder+ – 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 3% on levels 4 and 5
EthTrade affiliates who are ranked at Co-founder+ receive $3000 for every $100,000 of downline investment volume they generate.
This bonus does not include investment volume that is generated by downline Co-founder+ ranked affiliates.
Cost to Join EthTrade
The cost to join EthTrade as an affiliate is free.
However, if you want to fully participate in the compensation plan, affiliates must make an initial investment of between $10 and $30,000.
Verdict on EthTrade
It seems that these types of companies keep popping up…
Companies that have no real products or services to offer their affiliates…
The problem with these companies is that without services or products, the company is most likely looking at a short term business life…
When you join a company, you want it to be for the long haul…
So, if you do choose to sign up for this company, do it at your own risk…
I hope you enjoyed my EthTrade review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Start An Online Business The Proper Way?
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: Milldrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (serious people only…)