Excallit Review – Legit Company or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my Excallit Review!
With so many MLM companies out there and new ones popping up daily, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t.
One of the most important things you can do before joining any company is to thoroughly research it.
Gathering as much information as you can will help you make an informed decision.
You want to make sure your money is in good hands, right?
My review will go over the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So, let’s get right to it!
Excallit Review – The Company
The first thing I found was on the Excallit website, where the company claims to be a Delaware corporation that was established in July of 2012.
However, this doesn’t seem to line up with the fact that the Excallit website domain was more recently registered in May of 2014.
I did find a Delaware address listed on the Excallit website domain registration, but it seems to belong to Delaware Registry LTD, a company that provides Delaware incorporation services.
With this information, it seems that Excallit does not have a physical presence in the United States.
The next thing I came across in my research was the name Michael Juul, whom the Excallit website identifies as CEO of the company.
Juul co-founded the GII Corp opportunity in 2001, which at some point turned into a gaming platform called T6 Poker.
It is unclear if Juul has any involvement in T6 Poker.
A quick peek at Juul’s Facebook profile reveals that he is from Denmark, but currently lives in Singapore.
This is most likely where Excallit is being run from.
I also came across some Excallit marketing material that gave me the impression that the company is primarily geared to a Chinese audience, although it does seem that a secondary market is emerging in Romania.
Excallit Reviews – The Products
Excallit does not offer any retail products or services.
Affiliates who sign up with Excallit can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
When an Excallit affiliate joins, they invest in packages, which come with tokens.
These tokens can be converted into the Veros cryptocurrency, which is a publicly traded currency that currently holds a value of 3.8 cents.
The Excallit Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the compensation plan must invest in tokens.
- Intro (€100 EUR) – €40 EUR in tokens
- Starter (€250 EUR) – €100 EUR in tokens
- Elementary (€850 EUR) – €300 EUR in tokens
- Apprentice (€1350 EUR) – €500 EUR in tokens
- Business (€2600 EUR) – €1500 EUR in tokens
- Professional (€5600 EUR) – €4500 EUR in tokens
- Premium (€16,800 EUR) – €5000 EUR in tokens
- Elite (€39,200 EUR) – €5000 EUR in tokens
These tokens can be converted into the Veros cryptocurrency, however the current rate of tokens needed to buy Veros is not provided.
Excallit affiliates are subject to a mandatory reinvestment back into new tokens.
Each affiliate package that can be purchased lists a specific amount of tokens that are required to be reinvested:
- Intro – €40 EUR
- Starter – €100 EUR
- Elementary – €300 EUR
- Apprentice and higher – €500 EUR
In addition to this, 30% of binary commissions and the residual matching bonus are required to be reinvested into new Veros tokens.
Excallit affiliates earn a 10% commission on binary points that are generated when they sponsor a new affiliate who also invests.
Residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
The first level of the binary team holds 2 positions and the second level is made by adding another two positions under each of the first two.
Additional binary team levels are made the same way, with each new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
Currently, there is no set limit as to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each affiliate package correlates to a certain number of points:
- Intro – 80 points
- Starter – 200 points
- Elementary – 600 points
- Apprentice – 1000 points
- Business – 2000 points
- Professional – 5000 points
- Premium – 15,000 points
- Elite – 25,000 points
Excallit counts up new investment volume at the end of each week on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates earn a percentage of matched volume on the weaker side of their binary team, which is based on the amount they have invested:
- Intro – 5% matched volume (capped at €2000 EUR a week)
- Starter – 6% matched volume (capped at €5000 EUR a week)
- Elementary – 8% matched volume (capped at €7500 EUR a week)
- Apprentice – 8% matched volume (capped at €10,000 EUR a week)
- Business – 10% matched volume (capped at €15,000 EUR a week)
- Professional – 12% matched volume (capped at €25,000 EUR a week)
- Platinum – 12% matched volume (capped at €30,000 EUR a week)
- Elite – 12% matched volume (capped at €35,000 EUR a week)
Residual Matching Bonus
There is also a binary earnings matching bonus of 3% that is payable on up to 8 levels of recruitment, which is subject to the following criteria:
- Sponsor 2 affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn a 3% matching bonus down two levels of recruitment
- Sponsor 4 affiliates and earn a 3% matching bonus down four levels of recruitment
- Sponsor 6 affiliates and earn a 3% matching bonus down six levels of recruitment
- Sponsor 8 affiliates and earn a 3% matching bonus down eight levels of recruitment
As an affiliate continues to generate accumulated investment point volume on the weaker side of their binary, the following bonuses are earned:
- 25,000 binary volume = €250 EUR
- 50,000 binary volume = €500 EUR
- 100,000 binary volume = €1000 EUR
- 250,000 binary volume = €2500 EUR
- 500,000 binary volume = €5000 EUR
- 1,000,000 binary volume =€10,000 EUR
- 2,500,000 binary volume = €25,000 EUR
- 5,000,000 binary volume = €50,000 EUR and an “apartment holiday”
- 10,000,000 binary volume = €100,000 EUR and two “apartment holidays”
- 25,000,000 binary volume = €250,000 EUR and five “apartment holidays”
- 50,000,000 binary volume = €500,000 EUR and a villa holiday
Affiliates who buy in at the Premium and Elite levels get 3 and 7 additional business centers.
There is no additional information about these business centers on the website.
Cost To Join Excallit
The cost to join Excallit as an affiliate is an investment in one of the following packages:
- Intro – €100 EUR
- Starter – €250 EUR
- Elementary – €850 EUR
- Apprentice – €1350 EUR
- Business – €2600 EUR
- Professional – €5600 EUR
- Premium – €16,800 EUR
- Elite – €39,200 EUR
Income potential in the Excallit compensation plan increases accordingly as the affiliate invests more.
Verdict on Excallit
With no real products or services to offer its affiliates, Excallit depends on recruitment to push the business further…
As we have seen before, when a company bases its format on recruitment alone, the business doesn’t seem to last…
Recruitment slows down eventually and so does income potential…
If you choose to join this company, just be sure to keep that in mind…
I hope you enjoyed my Excallit review, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Want To Join A Legit Business?
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Let’s face it, not many business opportunities have that…
But I got something that will help you…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (Serious people only…)