Foru International Review – Legit Company or Just Another Scam?
Welcome to my Foru International Review!
This company is getting a lot of attention!
With so many new MLM companies popping up daily, it can be hard to determine which ones are good investments and which ones are scams.
The only way to find out is do your research before you invest!
Important money decisions should never be left up to chance; parting with your money deserves extensive research.
This review on Foru International will help you make this very important decision by giving you the proper info you need about the company, their products and their compensation plan.
So, let’s get right into the details!
Foru International Review – The Company
The company operates within the health and nutrition MLM niche, and in 2008 started GeneWize Life Sciences.
On the company website, the company lists Irving, Texas as their corporate address.
However, Orlando, Florida is given as the corporate address on the company’s Facebook page.
Those serving as co-Presidents of the business are Stacey Clark and Rebecca Ortolaza, who are in charge of the company.
The corporate biographies of Clark and Ortolaza are as follows;
Stacey Clark has over 30 years of experience in the direct selling industry, having consulted with or worked as a senior executive with over 30 different organizations.
A finance and operations executive, Stacey is a proven expert in the areas of compensation, logistics, finance, operations and customer service.
With over 13 years experience in customer service, Rebecca Ortolaza has specialized in customer care, training and compliance.
With over eight years experience in the direct selling industry, Rebecca has worked with some very large and well-known names.
As for Capsalus Corp, the parent company of Foru International, in 2012 they finalized their acquisition of GeneWize Life Sciences.
And noted as “noteworthy participants” in the acquisition are Wharton Equity and Fidelity Holdings.
So, presently the company says on their website that they are “financially backed” by Wharton Equity and Fidelity Investment (which is beside a logo posted for Fidelity Holdings).
Let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Foru review…
Foru International Reviews – The Products
The company promotes a service for DNA assessment and products in the niches of nutrition and weight management.
Note: An application runtime error occurs on the website when trying to access the DNA assessment services online.
In a Foru International Facebook post from 2016, the company promotes the DNA assessment services as:
A foru DNA Assessment tests 12 key gene SNPs.
Learn why these genes are important for your optimal health!
Receive nutritional suggestions based on your genes!
If you’d like, get nutrition personalized based on your DNA results! It’s that simple!
Note: An application runtime error occurs on website, when trying to access the website product pages online.
As per the images shown on the company website:
- Personalized nutrition is available (based on the DNA test) and seems to be a pouch formula of some sort
- Perfect Shake is a weight-loss drink formula and
- Fuel is another drink formula that “burns fat” and “curbs appetite”
The amount of time the website’s product section has been down is unknown.
Foru International Compensation Plan
Affiliates looking to take part in the company compensation plan are required to sign up and invest into the company.
The company compensation plan combines retail and sponsorship commissions, with a high focus on autoships through affiliates.
Foru International Affiliate Ranks
The company compensation plan has 12 affiliate ranks.
Here are the 12 ranks and their criteria to qualify:
- Brand Partner – Purchase 75 BV worth of product each month or generate 150 PV and sponsor and maintain two active Brand Partners
- Rising Star – Maintain a personal 75 BV monthly product order or 150 PV, maintain two active Brand Partners and generate 1000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team
- Director – Maintain a personal 75 BV monthly product order or 150 PV, sponsor and maintain four active Brand Partners and generate 2000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 4000 PET
- Regional Director – Purchase 150 BV worth of product each month or generate 300 PV, maintain four active Brand Partners and generate 6000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 12,000 PET
- Senior Director – Purchase 150 BV worth of product each month or generate 300 PV, sponsor and maintain five active Brand Partners and generate 10,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 20,000 PET
- Executive Director – Purchase 175 BV worth of product each month or generate 350 PV, sponsor and maintain six active Brand Partners and generate 20,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 40,000 PET
- Diamond Director – Purchase 200 BV worth of product each month or generate 400 PV, sponsor and maintain seven active Brand Partners or two Senior Directors and generate 50,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 100,000 PET
- Double Diamond – Purchase 225 BV worth of product each month or generate 450 PV, sponsor and maintain eight active Brand Partners or three Senior Directors and generate 100,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 200,000 PET
- Blue Diamond – Purchase 225 BV worth of product each month or generate 450 PV, sponsor and maintain nine active Brand Partners or four Senior Directors and generate 150,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 300,000 PET
- Black Diamond – Purchase 225 BV worth of product each month or generate 450 PV, sponsor and maintain ten active Brand Partners or five Senior Directors and generate 200,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 400,000 PET
- Ambassador Diamond – Purchase 225 BV worth of product each month or generate 450 PV, maintain ten active personally sponsored Brand Partners or five Senior Directors and generate 500,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 1,000,000 PET
- Crown Diamond – Purchase 225 BV worth of product each month or generate 450 PV, maintain ten active personally sponsored Brand Partners or five Senior Directors and generate 1,000,000 GV a month on the weaker side of your binary team or 2,000,000 PET
BV (Business Volume) is the sales volume achieved by buying products.
PV (Personal Volume) includes BV achieved through an affiliate’s own product purchases and those through retail customers.
GV (Group Volume) is BV achieved through an affiliate’s binary team.
PET is BV achieved through an affiliate’s entire downline (traced by a unilevel team model).
NOTE: Only 50% of total qualifying PET may come from either leg of the unilevel team.
Being an “active” affiliate is an affiliate who meets their monthly qualifications for their rank.
Qualifying for commissions through the company’s compensation plan requires that all affiliates purchase a Business Kit and continue a Paid Membership (ARF) to collect on earned commissions.
The company offers a 15% commission on retail product orders.
There is a discount offered to retail customers whom refer new retail customers (max 3 customers) to the company and then a further 10% commission is offered for every customer after.
Affiliates who refers new customers earn 5% in commissions from the 4th referred customer and forward (traced personally per retail customer).
For the 1st order placed by a personally sponsored affiliate, the sponsoring affiliate gets paid a 15% commission by the company.
Company affiliates can double this sponsoring rate through purchasing 150 BV in product when they sign up and then sponsor other new affiliates whom sign up and purchase as well.
The double sponsorship commissions time period availability is determined by the amount a company affiliate spent when he or she signed up.
- Bronze affiliates (purchase 150 BV worth of product) receive a double sponsorship commission rate for 30 days
- Silver affiliates (purchase 375 BV worth of product) receive a double sponsorship commission rate for 45 days
- Gold affiliates (purchase 600 BV worth of product) receive a double sponsorship commission rate for 60 days
The double sponsorship commission rate will kick in after 3 affiliates ranked with the same status are sponsored.
A Bronze affiliate must sponsor 3 Bronze affiliates or higher ranked, A Silver affiliate must sponsor 3 Silver affiliates or higher ranked or a Gold affiliate must sponsor 3 Gold affiliates or higher ranked.
The company uses a binary compensation model to pay residual commissions through to its affiliates.
The binary compensation model puts an affiliate onto the top of a binary team, where the next level is divided into 2 sides (left/right).
The 1st level of a binary team will hold two positions and the 2nd level is made by dividing the first two positions into a further two positions each, creating 4 positions in total on level 2.
Any future levels of the binary team are made as needed, and each new level will hold 2X as many positions as the level before it.
The binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of new affiliates.
NOTE: The company does not limit the growth of how deep a binary team may grow to.
At the end of each pay period (around every 30 days), the company adds up the generated sales volume (GV) on each side of the binary team.
The company affiliates are then paid a percentage of the volume achieved according to the weaker side the binary team.
The percentage amount is paid out according to the rank of the affiliate:
- Brand Partners, Rising Stars and Directors earn a 10% residual commission rate
- Regional Directors earn an 11% residual commission rate
- Senior Directors earn a 12% residual commission rate
- Executive Directors earn a 13% residual commission rate
- Diamond Directors earn a 15% residual commission rate
- Double Diamonds earn an 18% residual commission rate
- Blue Diamonds earn a 19% residual commission rate
- Black Diamonds and higher earn a 20% residual commission rate
For affiliates ranked at Director or higher, they qualify for a Matching bonus on the downline residual income commissions as stated by the company.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out the Matching Bonus to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places any personally sponsored affiliate on level 1 right underneath the original affiliate.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
The Matching Bonus is capped at level 5 in the unilevel team.
The amount of levels receiving the Match Bonus pay out is determined by an affiliate’s rank:
- Directors and Regional Directors earn a 10% match on levels 1 to 3
- Senior Directors earn a 20% match on levels 1 to 3
- Executive Directors earn a 20% match on levels 1 to 3 and 5% on level 4
- Diamond Directors and Double Diamonds earn a 30% match on level 1, 20% on levels 2 and 3 and 10% on level 4
- Blue Diamonds and higher earn a 30% match on levels 1 and 2, 20% on level 3 and 10% on levels 4 and 5
EZ Ship Bonus Pool
“EZ Ship” is the company term used to refer to affiliate autoship.
Affiliates qualify for a share in the EZ Ship Bonus Pool by signing up and buying 150 BV in product, then maintaining a 75 BV minimum monthly autoship and then sponsor 4 affiliates who repeat this process.
“A percentage of total EZ Ship (autoship) sales” is how the EZ Ship Bonus Pool is created.
One share in the EZ Ship Bonus Pool is made up by a group of 4 affiliates sponsored on a monthly minimum of 75 BV.
New affiliates will get double the number of shares if they meet the requirements for the EZ Ship Bonus within their first 2 months of being with the company.
Lastly, affiliates on monthly autoship will get an extra share when their personally sponsored affiliates qualify for shares in the EZ Ship Bonus (a 1:1 ratio match with minimum 75 BV, autoship will be honoured by the company).
Luxury Car Bonus
Company affiliates that:
- Buy in at the Gold level or purchase 750 BV worth of product over time
- Purchase 150 BV of product each month or generate 150 PV
- Sponsor and maintain at least six active Brand Partners on 75 BV a month min autoship and
- Generate 12,000 in monthly PET volume (no more than 50% from any one leg)
Will be qualified for a $600 monthly Luxury Car Bonus from the company.
If the affiliate does not want to buy the luxury car, the affiliate can opt out for a reduced $300 monthly Lifestyle Bonus offered by the company.
Cost To Join Foru International
The cost to join Foru International as an affiliate comes with a membership and the cost is hard to determine with the website’s current errors.
From the compensation plan it is determined that:
Affiliates can purchase packages which qualify them for different ranks, as follows:
- Bronze – Purchase 150 BV worth of product
- Silver – Purchase 375 BV worth of product
- Gold – Purchase 600 BV worth of product
NOTE: There may or may not be affiliate membership options outside of these.
Verdict of Foru International
We’ve made it to the final verdict of this company and through my research, I have been able to determine that this company is not 100% legit…
This company presents itself as a company that has fallen on either hard times or poor leadership.
In this day and age, your website needs to be working, especially if you are an online company and promoting pretty much internationally…
If your website is broken or down potential investors will be compelled to just move on and never look back.
Now the company products don’t leave much to be desired, as once you have used the product (sent in your DNA for determination) the suggested products you are then prompted to buy suggest they have a cure-all formula for everything.
There also could be more specifics (micro specifics) based on your DNA results, but with the website down, who knows.
The FTC got involved and asked the company for scientific proof on their DNA kits actual medical abilities, but the company failed to provide such proof.
They may or may not actually provide further details to improve your specific health needs.
The products offered seem like they are for those trying to attain better health overall or for those typically trying to achieve weight-loss, either way you’ll feel better if you are meeting your nutritional needs.
Although the compensation plan mentions some stuff about retail, a lot of the plan is detailed for those autoships and sponsorships.
The company offers rewards for retail customers referring new retail customers and this a great way to get word of mouth and a small retail customer base going.
And then once retail customers refer their 4th customer, they can earn $10 onwards, which now looks more like an affiliate referral than a customer referral, which in turn seems like a sneaky way to get retail customers to become company affiliates.
This company tries to hide it, but they are really a pay to play company and the MLM industry has no time for companies like this.
My advice? Be cautious when investing with this company.
I hope you enjoyed my Foru International review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)