Gelios Trade Review – Legit Crypto Investment Company or Scam?
Welcome to my Gelios Trade Review!
Has someone already approached you about joining this company?
Or is this the first time you’ve even heard the name?
Either way, I’m glad you’re here!
It means you are doing your due diligence by researching the company before signing up.
In my review, I will go over the company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join, so you can decide if this is the right opportunity for you.
Gelios Trade Review – The Company
Gelios Trade identifies the head of the company as William Svensson, who is a Norwegian
investor, philanthropist, manager of a hedge fund and a large range of financial services for private individuals.
His hedge fund, Gelios investering front, an asset management group with its headquarter in Lillehammer, Norway, was established in 2001.
The problem I came across is that aside from Gelios Trade’s website and marketing material, I couldn’t find any other info on Svensson.
The Gelios Trade marketing material also features someone named “Kristian Berg”, who again, aside from company material, doesn’t seem to have any other info out there.
Through a little digging, I was able to find out that until late 2018 the “gelios.com” domain was for sale ($3750 USD asking price).
The last update to the Gelios Trade website domain registration was in February 2019, which is likely when the current owners bought it.
It seems that Gelios Trade, as embodied on their website, did not exist until a just few months ago.
If you refer back to the quote above taken directly from Gelios Trade’s website, you’ll see that the company says it was founded in 2001.
You can take from that what you will.
Gelios Trade Reviews – The Products
Gelios Trade does not have any retail products or services to buy or sell.
Affiliates can only market the Gelios Trade affiliate membership.
- Cloud Token Review – Legit Mobile App Crypto MLM or Scam?
- F2 Trading Corp Review: FX Trading Corp Reboot Legit or Scam?
- iMarketsLive Review – Legit Biz Op or Huge Scam 2019? Find Out Here
The Gelios Trade Compensation Plan
Gelios Trade requires investments in exchange for advertised passive returns.
Offered investment plans are available in USD, bitcoin and ethereum.
USD Investment Plans
- Invest $100 or more and receive a 110% ROI after 20 days
- Invest $600 or more and receive a 121.9% ROI after 30 days
- Invest $1500 or more and receive a 148.4% ROI after 40 days
- Invest $4000 or more and receive a 176% ROI after 50 days
- Invest $7000 or more and receive a 202% ROI after 60 days
- Invest $12,000 or more and receive a 208% ROI after 60 days
- Invest $21,000 or more and receive a 205.05% ROI after 55 days
- Invest $50,000 or more and receive a 205% ROI after 50 days
Bitcoin Investment Plans
- Invest 0.1 BTC or more and receive a 108% ROI after 10 days
- Invest 0.2 BTC or more and receive a 116.95% ROI after 15 days
- Invest 0.5 BTC or more and receive a 128.6% ROI after 20 days
- Invest 1 BTC or more and receive a 145.25% ROI after 25 days
- Invest 3 BTC or more and receive a 167.8% ROI after 30 days
- Invest 7 BTC or more and receive a 208.4% ROI after 40 days
- Invest 10 BTC or more and receive a 295.25% ROI after 55 days
Ethereum Investment Plans
- Invest 4 ETH or more and receive a 108% ROI after 10 days
- Invest 8 ETH or more and receive a 116.95% ROI after 15 days
- Invest 18 ETH or more and receive a 128.6% ROI after 20 days
- Invest 36 ETH or more and receive a 145.25% ROI after 25 days
- Invest 108 ETH or more and receive a 167.8% ROI after 30 days
- Invest 252 ETH or more and receive a 208.4% ROI after 40 days
- Invest 360 ETH or more and receive a 295.25% ROI after 55 days
Daily returns are paid out Monday through Friday.
Referral commissions are tracked and paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate immediately under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable unilevel team levels are capped at nine.
Affiliates earn as percentage of invested funds as referral commissions across these 4 levels as follows:
- Sign up as a Gelios Trade affiliate and receive 5% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates) and 3% on level 2
- Generate $5000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 or 1% on level 3
- Generate $20,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Generate $100,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Personally invest $20,000 and generate $300,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3 and 2% on levels 4 to 6
- Personally invest $70,000 and generate $1,000,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 and 4 and 2% on levels 5 to 7
- Personally invest $150,000 and generate $2,000,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 to 6 and 1% on levels 7 and 8
- Personally invest $300,000 and generate $4,000,000 in unilevel team investment volume and receive 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on level 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on level 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
Cost to Join Gelios Trade
The cost to join Gelios Trade as an affiliate is free, but free affiliates are only able to earn referral commissions down 2 levels of sponsorship.
To fully participate, a minimum $300,000 investment is required.
Verdict on Gelios Trade
Okay, so now it’s time for a final verdict…
Gelios Trade says it generates external revenue through GeliosSelect, which is a global trading platform.
The red flag here is that there is no evidence that any trading is taking place or that the revenue they claim to be generating through trades is what is being used to pay affiliates their ROI.
So, here we have yet another passive investment opportunity…
So, now the company needs to be registered with the appropriate financial regulators…
Again, no evidence or proof that any such registration exists…
Another red flag is the fact they don’t accept American clients due to U.S. regulation…
That alone should make you think twice about this company…
So, my advice here is to keep searching for your perfect business opportunity…
Thanks for reading my Gelios Trade review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)