Global Daily Pro Review – (2019) Legit MLM or Huge Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Global Daily Pro Review!
Whether you have been involved with MLM companies for years or this is the first time you are thinking about joining one, it is always important to research the company.
It can be hard to determine which ones are legit and which ones are scams, which is why I’m here!
In my review, I will help you figure out which opportunities are the right ones for you by providing you with the info you need about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join.
Global Daily Pro Review – The Company
The Global Daily Pro website does not offer any information in regards to who owns or operates the business.
The company compensation plan lists two founders: Rafael Sawicki and Michael Harken (both based out of Sweden).
The Global Daily Pro website domain was registered as “globaldailypro.info” on the 1st of August, 2019.
The domain registration site lists Kallaren Peder M Handelsbolag as the owner, with a partial address in Sweden.
Global Daily Pro Reviews – The Products
Global Daily Pro does not have any retail products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
Affiliates who join the company can only market the Global Daily Pro affiliate membership.
The Global Daily Pro Compensation Plan
Global Daily Pro affiliates are required to convert USD into Global Daily Pro dollars (GD) at a 1:1 conversion rate.
GD is an internal currency that Global Daily Pro affiliates use to purchase AdPacks.
These AdPacks produce an unspecified return in GD, which is paid out of invested funds.
Commissions are earned with the sponsorship of new Global Daily Pro affiliates who also convert monetary investment into GD.
In order to qualify for commissions, Global Daily Pro affiliates are required to view and/or interact with ads placed on the website.
Global Daily Pro Affiliate Ranks
The Global Daily Pro compensation plan features 7 affiliate ranks.
Each rank has its own respective qualification criteria:
- Faz 1 – Sponsor one affiliate
- Faz 2 – Sponsor two affiliates
- Faz 3 – Sponsor three affiliates
- Faz 4 – Sponsor four affiliates
- Faz 5 and higher – Sponsor five affiliates
Affiliates who want to qualify for commissions must meet the following minimum GD backoffice amounts:
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates must have 100 GD deposited
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates must have 200 GD deposited
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates must have 300 GD deposited
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates must have 400 GD deposited
- Faz 5 ranked affiliates must have 500 GD deposited
- Faz 6 ranked affiliates must have 2000 GD deposited
- Faz 7 ranked affiliates must have 3000 GD deposited
The company pays referral commissions on GD investment through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
Payable referral commissions are capped by the company at 7 unilevel team levels.
Referral commissions are calculated as a percentage of the investments made across these 7 levels based on rank:
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates earn 2% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Faz 5 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Faz 6 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 6
- Faz 7 ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 7
Global Daily Pro also offers something called Matrix Commissions, which is detailed in something they call a “Gold Rush Matrix”.
It seems to be a rank tier-based matrix cycler, which ranges from $10 at Faz 1 to $2500 at Faz 2.
Other than that, there are no specific details offered in the company compensation plan material.
Company affiliates can buy Lotto AdPacks for 5 GDP.
Every Lotto AdPack equals a ticket in a monthly “grand reward” prize draw.
GDP Auction House
Global Daily Pro also runs an auction house, which is funded by GD.
The auction platform requires to use of “Golden Points”, which are bought with real money:
- $10 buys you 10 GP
- $50 buys you 60 GP
- $100 buys you 150 GP
GP purchases by sponsored affiliates offer a 40% commission rate.
There are also minor commissions that are earned on goods sold through the auction platform.
Cost to Join Global Daily Pro
The cost to join Global Daily Pro as an affiliate is free.
However, in order to fully participate in the income opportunity, affiliates must invest in at least one AdPack.
AdPacks purchases are made with GD.
It should also be noted that eacg Global Daily Pro rank advancement includes additional membership costs:
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates pay no membership fee
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates pay $8 a month, $35 every six months or $60 annually
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates pay $10 a month, $50 every six months or $90 annually
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates pay $15 a month, $75 every six months or $130 annually
- Faz 5 and higher ranked affiliates have no choice but to pay a $220 annual fee
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
If you’ve been around the MLM scene for a while, you have probably seen and heard of these adcredit based companies.
Many of which have been shut down by the SEC.
This company also has created their own currency for which they have the power to set the rate.
It also allows them to generate returns at whatever rate they choose, including their compounding rate.
The truth is, eventually the math just isn’t going to work out, but by then the leaders will have already cashed out and left.
My advice here is to wait for the next opportunity.
Thanks for reading my Global Daily Pro review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)