Greenox Club Review – Legit Crypto MLM or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Greenox Club Review!
Are you looking for a new online business opportunity, but you just don’t know where to start?
Has someone already mentioned this company to you? Or did you come across it in your Google searches?
I’m glad you found this blog!
It’s my job to give you all the info you need about this company’s background, products, compensation plan, and cost to join, so you can make the most informed decision about whether or not this company is for you.
So, let’s jump in!
Greenox Club Review – The Company
The Greenox Club website does not offer any information about who owns or operates the company.
I did manage to find out that the Greenox Club website domain was registered privately as “greenoxclub.com” on the 15th of September, 2018.
I also discovered a marketing video from May 2019 which features a gentleman who seems to be based out of Croatia.
Supporting evidence of Greenox Club being operated out of Croatia is the fact that euros are used to fund its compensation plan.
Another thing to note is that Greenox Club’s website is offered in English, Japanese and South Korean.
Greenox Club Reviews – The Products
Greenox Club has no retail products or services for affiliates to purchase or sell.
Affiliates who join the company simply market the Greenox Club affiliate membership.
The Greenox Club Compensation Plan
To start participating in the Greenox Club compensation plan, affiliates must purchase Robotina (ROX) tokens from the company.
- Bronze – Pay 100 EUR and receive €150 EUR worth of ROX
- Silver – Pay €500 EUR and receive €700 EUR worth of ROX
- Gold – Pay €2500 EUR and receive €2700 EUR worth of ROX plus €500 EUR worth of ROX set aside for trading (see below)
- Diamond – Pay €5000 EUR and receive €5000 EUR worth of ROX plus €1950 EUR worth of ROX set aside for trading (see below)
Once bought, affiliates put invested ROX into Greenox Club’s “ESCO” system:
- ESCO €100 – €15 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO 3 months and €75 EUR for 6 months, pays a 15% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €1000 – €100 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 3 months and €800 EUR for 6 months, pays a 20% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €5000 – €250 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 3 months and €4250 EUR for 6 months, pays a 20% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €10,000 – €9000 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 6 months, pays a 25% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €50,000 – €45,000 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 6 months, pays a 30% ROI after 6 months
It should be noted that affiliates are able to purchase ROX externally and place it into ESCO.
- Bronze tier affiliates are capped at having €500 EUR in ESCO
- Silver and higher affiliates have no ESCO investment cap
Greenox Club Affiliate Ranks
Greenox Club features 11 affiliate ranks within its compensation plan.
Each one has its own respective qualification criteria, which are as follows:
- Affiliate – Sign up and pay affiliate membership fees
- Business Builder – Generate 10,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Team Leader – Generate 25,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Team Manager – Generate 50,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Executive – Generate 100,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Executive – Generate 250,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Director – Generate 500,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Director – Generate 1,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Vice President – Generate 2,500,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- President – Generate 5,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Chairman – Generate 10,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
Affiliates can generate BV through affiliate membership fees and ESCO package investment.
Direct Referral Commissions
Greenox Club affiliates earn commissions on both newly sponsored affiliate fees and ESCO package investment.
- 10% is paid on personally sponsored affiliate fees
- 7% is paid on personally sponsored ESCO package investment
Residual commissions are tracked and paid through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that divides into and left and right side.
Level one of the binary team holds 2 positions and level two is created by dividing these first 2 positions into another 2 positions each, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are made as needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as level before it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, with no limit as to how far the team can grow.
Affiliate membership fees and ESCO package investments are what generates sales volume (BV) across the binary team.
- Bronze membership fees = 40 BV
- SIlver membership fees = 200 BV
- Gold membership fees = 1000 BV
- Diamond membership fees = 2000 BV
- ESCO €100 – 30 BV and 0.14 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €1000 – 300 BV and 1.4 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €5000 – 1500 BV and 7.5 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €10,000 – 3000 BV and 15 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €50,000 – 15,000 BV and 80 BV daily for six months
Greenox Club counts up new BV accumulated on each side of the binary team at the end of every week.
Affiliates earn up to 10% of BV accumulated on the weaker binary team side, based on their membership tier:
- Bronze tier affiliates earn a 7% residual commission rate
- Silver tier affiliates earn an 8% residual commission rate
- Gold tier affiliates earn a 9% residual commission rate
- Diamond tier affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate
Greenox Club bases weekly residual commissions caps on rank:
- Business Builders can earn up to €1000 EUR a week
- Team Leaders can earn up to €2500 EUR a week
- Team Managers can earn up to €5000 EUR a week
- Executives can earn up to €10,000 EUR a week
- Senior Executives can earn up to €25,000 EUR a week
- Directors can earn up to €50,000 EUR a week
- Senior Directors earn up to €100,000 EUR a week
- Vice Presidents earn up to €250,000 EUR a week
- Presidents earn up to €500,000 EUR a week
- Chairman earn up to €1,000,000 EUR a week
The company compensation plan says that residual commissions are “paid in EUR and ROX”.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is a sponsorship bonus that can be earned during the first 30 days of a new affiliate’s membership.
- Sponsor three Bronze affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €20 EUR, sponsor six and receive €30 EUR, sponsor ten and receive €50 EUR and sponsor fifteen and receive €85 EUR
- Sponsor three Silver affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €100 EUR, sponsor six and receive €250 EUR, sponsor ten and receive €500 EUR and sponsor fifteen and receive €1000 EUR
- Sponsor three Gold affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €500 EUR, sponsor six and receive €2000 EUR, sponsor ten and receive €5000 EUR and sponsor fifteen and receive €10,000 EUR
- Sponsor three Diamond affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €2000 EUR, sponsor six and receive €4000 EUR, sponsor ten and receive €10,000 EUR and sponsor fifteen and receive €14,000 EUR
The amounts above are cumulative.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
When an affiliate qualifies at Executive and higher, they can earn the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Qualify as an Executive and receive an iPhone
- Qualify as a Senior Executive and receive a MacBook PRO
- Qualify as a Director and receive an “Executive trip”
- Qualify as a Senior Director and receive a “VIP Executive Trip”
- Qualify as a Vice President and receive an “exclusive Rolex watch”
- Qualify as a President and receive a “luxury car high end”
- Qualify as a Chairman and receive a “luxury car high end sports car”
Cost to Join Greenox Club
The cost to join Greenox Club as an affiliate is the cost of one of the following four tiers:
- Bronze – €100 EUR
- Silver – €500 EUR
- Gold – €2500 EUR
- Diamond – €5000 EUR
The more an affiliate invests, the more they can make through the Greenox Club compensation plan.
Verdict on Greenox Club
Okay, let’s get to the final verdict…
Let’s break this down:
When affiliates join up, they are required to buy ROX from the company…
So, this means that whoever is heading up the company must have a huge amount of ROX…
But here’s the key:
Affiliates have to buy ROX using real EUR…
It seems like this is the only exchange of currency…
And the admins of this company are likely making a killing…
Setting the value of ROX themselves, this token is virtually useless outside of the company itself…
So, when the higher ups decide that there isn’t enough income coming in (when recruitment dries up), they can simply take their REAL EUR and leave affiliates high and dry.
So, my advice is to hold on to your money and wait for a better opportunity!
Thanks for reading my Greenox Club review! Feel free to leave a comment or question down below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)