Hab Coin Review – Great Business Opportunity or Scam? Find Out Here.
Welcome to my Hab Coin Review!
There has been some buzz about this company…
Well a lot actually, just take a look at Google Trends:
It has been climbing over the last few months…
Chances are someone might have approached you about the business opportunity and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
You are actually doing your research instead of blindly jumping in…
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out of this is legit or a scam!
Hab Coin Review – The Company
I am going to be honest with you, there isn’t really much information out there on Hab Coin and on who runs the show…
I clicked on the “Partners” section of their website and found that Hab & JPR Privee Group of Companies is the partner.
Looking more into Hab & JPR Privee Group and found out this:
a number of member firms (who have) collaborate(d) together sharing expertise, know how and a network of contacts that include the Government and Banking sectors to achieve the core activity of HAB & JPR Privee Group of Companies which is project financing.
There was a South African Media Report from earlier this year that identifies HAB & JPR Privee Group as a Swiss Company.
Marco Lacchini came up as the master partner with the Hab & JPR Privee Group of Companies.
I am not sure if Lacchini is involved with Hab Coin directly…
I did find out that the domain name was registered February 17th, 2016 and Naiadi Snc Societa/Ditta Naiadi Snc Societa/Ditta is listed as the owner and provide an address in L’Aquila, Italy.
What a run around and I still can’t pin point who runs it LOL.
Sorry about that everyone, but let’s keep going…
Hab Coin Reviews – The Products
Hab Coin has no retail products or services, but the ability for affiliates to market the actual membership.
Once you do join, Hab Coin members can invest in Habcoin.
Habcoin is a cryptocurrency owned by Hab Coin, but I couldn’t find any information if this is traded outside of this company…
Hab Coin Compensation Plan
In the Hab Coin compensation plan, you invest in Habcoins and sponsor other people that do the same…
Hab Coin Ranks
Overall, there are 15 affiliate ranks in Hab Coin and I have listed them below with the proper qualifications:
- Startup – Sign up as a Hab Coin affiliate
- Bronze – Generate a total of 500 BV
- Silver – Generate a total of 2000 BV
- Gold – Generate a total of 6000 BV
- Pearl – Generate a total of 20,000 BV
- Sapphire – Generate a total of 40,000 BV
- Ruby – Generate a total of 80,000 BV
- Emerald – Generate a total of 200,000 BV
- Platinum – Generate a total of 500,000 BV
- Diamond – Generate a total of 1,000,000 BV
- Diamond 1 – Have at least one Diamond 1 ranked personally recruited affiliate
- Diamond 2 – Have at least two Diamond 1 ranked personally recruited affiliates
- Diamond 3 – Have at least three Diamond 1 ranked personally recruited affiliates
- Diamond 4 – Have at least four Diamond 1 ranked personally recruited affiliates
- Diamond 5 – Have at least five Diamond 1 ranked personally recruited affiliates
If you don’t know this, but BV stands for “Business Volume” and this is generated in your downline.
Commission Qualification is determined by the Hab Coin downline investment activity:
- Generate 35 BV in a month and qualify for commissions for one month
- Generate 100 BV in a month and qualify for commissions for three months
- Generate 1000 BV in a month and qualify for commissions for twelve months
This is the cost of the BV when generated:
- A €92 EUR investment generates 35 BV
- A €244 EUR investment generates 200 BV
- A €2440 EUR investment generates 1000 BV
Residual Commission Payout
Residual commissions are paid through the Hab Coin unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, take a look at this:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
Now having that said…
When sales volume is generated in your unilevel downline, you get paid a percentage of that.
The amount you get paid will depend on the rank you have achieved:
- Startup – no commission
- Bronze – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Silver – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on levels 5 and 6
- Gold – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on levels 5 to 8
- Pearl – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on levels 5 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
- Sapphire – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on levels 5 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 to 11
- Ruby and higher – 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on levels 5 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 to 12
Matching Bonus Payout
When your Hab Coin members earn a commission, you get a matching bonus on that.
The amount you get will depend on the rank you have hit:
- Pearl – 10% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Sapphire – 15% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 4
- Ruby – 20% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 5
- Emerald – 25% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 6
- Platinum – 30% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 7
- Diamond or higher – 35% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 8
Generation Bonus Payout
When you have hit the Diamond 1 rank or higher, you can start earning commissions beyond the first 12 levels of your unilevel.
A “Generation” is when the system looks down your unilevel leg to find a Diamond 1 or higher rank affiliate.
The second level is when another Diamond 1 or higher rank affiliate is found after the first one on the same leg.
Now if no affiliate is found, the second generation runs the entire length of the unilevel leg.
Generation Bonus is paid out a percentage of the business volume generated.
The amount of generations you can get paid on will be determined by your rank and there are 5 in total:
- Diamond 1 – 3% on the first generation
- Diamond 2 – 3% on the first generation and 1.5% on the second
- Diamond 3 – 3% on the first generation, 1.5% on the second and 1% on the third
- Diamond 4 – 3% on the first generation, 1.5% on the second and 1% on the third and fourth
- Diamond 5 – 3% on the first generation, 1.5% on the second and 1% on the third to fifth
Coded Bonus Payout
The Coded Bonus is another commission paid out on newly invested funds in the Hab Coin affiliate’s unilevel team.
This Coded bonus can pay you as higha s 50% of the BV generated on this newly invested funds.
The amount percentage of commission paid will depend on the rank you have hit:
- Startup – no commission
- Bronze – 10%
- Silver – 15%
- Gold – 20%
- Pearl – 26%
- Sapphire – 32%
- Ruby – 38%
- Emerald – 43%
- Platinum – 47%
- Diamond and above – 50%
National Bonus Payout
This National bonus is actually made up with TWO bonus pools:
- Diamond 4 pool made up of 1% of company-wide BV
- Diamond 5 pool made up of 0.5% of company-wide BV
Both of these pools are paid out monthly and Hab Coins must qualify for them every month by hitting the rank Diamond 4 and 5.
Habcoin Bonus Payout
When you have hit the rank Pearl or higher, you can get awarded a monthly Habcoin Bonus like the following:
- Pearl 5 Habcoin
- Sapphire – 10 Habcoin
- Ruby – 20 Habcoin
- Emerald – 30 Habcoin
- Platinum – 40 Habcoin
- Diamond and higher – 50 Habcoin
Cost To Join Hab Coin
There are three memberships in Hab Coin:
- €100 EUR a month
- €150 EUR for two months or
- €1500 EUR for eight months
Hab Coin Review – The Verdict
I was looking for what a Hab Coin is actually worth and found no information…
I did find out from a birdie that you can mine for Habcoins…
But again, not sure what they are worth.
Also I noticed that it’s not traded publicly (currently at least) so it Habcoins are not worth anything outside of this company.
A bigger red flag is that there is no real information on who owns this company or runs the show…
Why would you invest in a company that is hiding the owners?
I personally wouldn’t trust it just because of that…
Overall, I would proceed with caution and personally don’t recommend this…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Hab Coin Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
#1 Recommended Business Opportunity
You might be thinking “What should I join if Hab Coin isn’t recommended?”.
Personally I have reviews hundreds of companies, some good, some bad and some just ugly and I decided to partner up with just ONE of them…
The reason for it is simple…
When I look for a business to join, it should have the following elements:
- It should teach and show you step by step on how to build a real business online…
- It should be newbie friendly and duplicatable so average people are having success…
Plus, this company offers a business coach that will work one on one with you!
Just take a look at my 9 week results:
Now more importantly, my team is winning and duplicating in this system:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life 🙂