HashFinders Review – (2020) Finally A Legit 2.9% Daily ROI or Scam?
Welcome to my HashFinders Review!
This is the latest network marketing company that actually gives you a return on investment that’s popped up and I decided to find out more about it.
Chances are someone probably approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just PAY close attention to what I am going to write and read this post to the end…
HashFinders Review – The Company
All legit MLM companies are transparent on who runs/owns and manages the business, however, that’s not the case here…
HashFinders have no information on who runs or owns it anywhere.
In fact, I looked into their domain “hashfinders.com” and found out it was first registered in 2016.
September 5th, 2019 is when the domain registration was updated but it was private.
Thanks HashFinders for being Soooo transparent…
You must be running a “legit” business…(I hope you noticed my sarcasm here).
Anyway, I did find some bold claims:
In middle of 2016, the company HASHFINDERS was created in Korea with a group specialized in blockchain, cryptography and mining algorithms.
I call BS anyway.
HashFinders website was parked until late August of 2019.
Thanks for coming out lol.
Anyway, let’s keep going and maybe they will redeem themselves…
HashFinders Reviews – The Products
Products are the lifeblood of all network marketing companies.
Either they are amazing and customers buy like crazy or they suck…
MLM companies with crappy products never do well in the long run.
HashFinders came through here…not.
They have no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
They talk about trading, but that’s all it is…
All TALK with no proof…
So far Strike two for HashFinders….
- Up2Give Review – (2020) Legit BitCoin Opportunity or Scam?
- My Gold Rev Review – (2020) Legit Gold MLM or Huge Scam?
- Global Daily Pro Review – (2019) Legit MLM or Huge Scam? Find Out…
HashFinders Compensation Plan
Looks like all the effort in this company went into the compensation plan because there was a ton of information here.
HashFinders affiliates invest bitcoin into the company on a promise they will get some kind of daily ROI between 0.5% to 2.9%.
- Hash1 – $100
- Hash2 – $300
- Hash3 – $500
- Hash4 – $1000
- Hash5 – $2500
- Hash6 – $5000
- Hash7 – $10,000
- Hash8 – $20,000
- Hash9 – $40,000
- Hash10 – $50,000
Each investment package comes with “accelerators” which can increase your daily ROI.
Also, you can earn 7% referral commissions on your personally sponsored members investment funds.
Hashfinders have nine ranks in total within their compensation plan.
Below is the complete break down on how to qualify for these ranks:
- Finder Elite – Produce at least $2000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Premier – Produce at least $5000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Bronze – – Produce at least $18,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Silver – Produce at least $50,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Gold – Produce at least $120,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Platinum – Produce at least $300,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Diamond – Produce at least $1,200,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Blue Diamond – Produce at least $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder President Diamond – Produce at least $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
Residual Commission Payout
HashFinders pays their residual commissions through a binary compensation plan.
That just means you have a LEFT and RIGHT leg.
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
So at the end of each day, HashFinders adds up all the investment volume and pays you 10% on the lesser leg.
All leftover volume is rolled up to the next pay period.
To qualify for commissions, you must sponsor at least two people.
There is also a crap depending on what you invested.
For example, the Hash5 package caps you at $2500 per day.
Matching Bonus Pay
Matching bonus pays through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
HashFinders caps their unilevel at seven levels deep….
Below is the breakdown on what you get paid depending on your rank:
- Finder Bronzes earn a 3% match on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Finder Silvers earn a 3% match on levels 1 and 2
- Finder Golds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 3
- Finder Platinums earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 4
- Finder Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 5
- Finder Blue Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 6
- Finder President Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 7
Rank Achievement Bonus
HashFinders rewards you once you qualify for Finder Gold or higher rank:
- Qualify as a Finder Gold and receive an iPhone X
- Qualify as a Finder Platinum and receive an “international trip”
- Qualify as a Finder Diamond and receive a Mercedes Benz C Class
- Qualify as a Finder Blue Diamond and receive a Porsche
- Qualify as a Finder President Diamond and receive a Ferrari Portofino
Cost To Join HashFinders
To join Hashfinders, you have to dish out at least $100 investment in bitcoin.
Which isn’t a lot to be honest, but don’t pull the trigger just yet keep reading…
So does the HashFinders scam exist?
Well let’s look at what we know so far…
Which isn’t much to be honest lol.
We don’t know who runs or owns the company which should be a HUGE factor on joining ANY kind of business opportunity.
Second, they don’t have any retail products or services which put’s this company in the pyramid scheme area. 
Also, they a promising crazy returns on investment which means they are offering securities and need to be registered with the proper authorities. 
Plus, if you can REALLY produce 0.5% to 2.9% ROI, why would you need investments from affiliates?
Let that really sink in….
If you could produce a 2.9% ROI Daily, WHY would you need peoples investments?
A small bank loan would do.
Heck even $100 starting point you will crush lol.
The truth is newly invested funds are paying off existing members which makes this company a ponzi scheme as well. 
In other words…
Do NOT join in my humble opinion…
I hope you enjoyed my HashFinders review and if you have ANY questions, please comment below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)