Hinode Group Review – Legit Product Based MLM or Scam?
Welcome to my Hinode Group Review!
This network marketing company has been in the marketplace for a while and I decided to take a look to see how they are doing.
Chances are someone probably approached you about the business opportunity or product and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
Hinode Group Review – The Company
Hinode Group specializes in the personal care and nutritional supplement niches in network marketing.
Company is based out of Brazil and is run by co-founders Francisco and Mrs. Adelaide Rodriques.
According to their website:
Mr. Francisco and Mrs. Adelaide Rodrigues founded Hinode in 1988 from their home garage.
Today, their son Sandro Rodrigues is President of the Hinode Group.
Children of Rodriques are also involved in the management team.
I guess it’s a family run MLM which is great.
Now just to make things clear, Hinode Group was founded back in 1988, but the network marketing side didn’t start until 2008.
Their main customer base is from Brazil which corresponds with Alexa traffic which says that 61% of the website traffic is coming out of that country.
Bolivia is another big market for Hinode Group which brings in 9% of the traffic.
Anyway, so far so good, let’s check out the products next…
Hinode Group Reviews – The Products
Hinode Group promotes a bunch of personal care and nutritional products.
They have such a large list that I couldn’t possibly put it in this post.
Their categories include men’s and women’s fragrances, different personal care creams and some weight loss supplements.
The only down side to their website is they don’t have any retail pricing.
In fact when you want to check out the products as a visitor, you have to enter your name, email, phone number and zip code.
A tip for them would be not to have that or have a pop up after you can see the products and pricing.
Hinode Group Compensation Plan
Hinode Group members are paid to sell products to retail customers.
Residual commissions are paid through a unilevel and binary compensation plan with extra performance based bonuses.
Hinode Group Retail Commissions
Hinode Group members are paid every time they sell to a retail customer.
The amount you can earn is the difference between their retail pricing and wholesale pricing.
Hinode Group claims you can earn up to 40% on retail orders which is a pretty good margin.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for commissions, you must produce at least 200 PV per month.
PV just stand for personal volume which is sales volume produced by retail sales and your own purchases.
Hinode Group has 12 ranks in total you can achieve in their compensation plan.
Below is the breakdown what you need to do to qualify for them:
- Consultant – Get Started as a Hinode Group affiliate and maintain MLM commission qualification
- Master – Produce 2000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Silver – Produce 5000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Gold – Produce 15,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond – Produce 50,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond Elite – Produce 120,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Double Diamond – Produce 200,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Triple Diamond – Produce 500,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Imperial Diamond – Produce 1,000,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Imperial Two Stars – Produce 4,000,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Imperial Three Stars – Produce 8,000,000 GV in weaker binary team side volume
- Titan – Produce 18,000,000 GV in weaker binary team side volume
GV stands for group volume which is PV produced by members and their downline.
First Order Bonus
Hinode Group members are paid the First Order Bonus when newly sponsored members place their first ever order.
This has a direct and residual component which is paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
This compensation plan is capped at nine levels deep and below is the break down on what you get paid depending on rank:
- Consultants earn R$220 on level 1 (personally sponsored members first orders)
- Masters earn R$220 on level 1, and R$20 on levels 2 to 4
- Silvers earn R$220 on level 1, R$20 on levels 2 to 4 and R$15 on level 5
- Golds earn R$220 on level 1, R$20 on levels 2 to 4, R$15 on levels 5 and 6 and R$10 on level 7
- Diamonds earn R$220 on level 1, R$20 on levels 2 to 4, R$15 on levels 5 and 6, R$10 on level 7 and R$5 on levels 8 and 9
- Diamond Elites and higher earn R$220 on level 1, R$20 on levels 2 to 4, R$15 on levels 5 and 6 and R$10 on levels 7 to 9
Hinode Group Residual Commissions
Residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
This can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
End of each week Hinode Group adds up all the sales volume on both legs and pays you 20% on the weaker leg.
Higher Residual Commission Rate
- New Hinode Group affiliates who sign up with a R$300 Executive Combo pack receive a 10% binary residual commission rate
- New Hinode Group affiliates who sign up with a R$1100 Executive Plus Combo pack receive a 15% binary residual commission rate
- New Hinode Group affiliates who sign up with a R$2200 Executive Top Combo pack receive a 20% binary residual commission rate
Hinode Group Rank Based Residual Rate
- Silvers earn a 10% residual commission rate
- Golds earn a 15% residual commission rate
- Diamonds and higher earn a 20% residual commission rate
Residual Commissions Matrix
Residual commissions in the matrix is very similar to the unilevel compensation plan I discussed earlier.
Below is what you get paid in the matrix:
- Sales volume generated on levels 1 to 4 pays out 4%
- Sales volume generated on levels 5 and 6 pays out 3%
- Sales volume generated on level 7 pays out 2%
- Sales volume generated on levels 8 and 9 pays out 1%
Hinode Group pays members a volume bonus on autoship orders placed by personally sponsored members:
- Masters earn a 3% autoship commission rate
- Silvers earn an 8% autoship commission rate
- Golds earn a 10% autoship commission rate
- Diamonds and higher earn a 12% autoship commission rate
Diamond Leader Bonus
Hinode Group rwards members for producing Diamond Ranked members across the first four levels of the unilevel.
- Diamonds to Triple Diamonds earn a 3% Diamond Leader Bonus on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Imperial Diamonds and higher earn a 2% Diamond Leader Bonus on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3 and 4
Hinode Group states:
Super Bonus will be paid for 1% to 2% up to sixth level Diamond Elite Titan.
There isn’t any other information on this part of the bonus.
Titan ranked Hinode Group members can earn 0.1% volume bonus on their entire downline.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Hinode Group rewards members who qualify at diamond and higher ranks with the following:
- Qualify as a Diamond and receive a Brazilian coast cruise
- Qualify as a Diamond Elite and receive a resort trip in Brazil’s north-east
- Qualify as a Double Diamond and receive a trip to Cancun
- Qualify as a Triple Diamond and receive a trip to Disneyland and a BMW hatchback
- Qualify as an Imperial Diamond and receive a trip to Europe and a Range Rover Evoque SUV
- Qualify as an Imperial Two Stars and receive a trip to Tahiti, a Rolex watch and Tiffany jewelry (not specified)
- Qualify as an Imperial Three Stars and receive a “super car of your dreams”
- Qualify as a Titan and receive a Ferrari or Lamborghini
Cost To Join Hinode Group
Basic Hinode Group membership will run you R$99.
There is are optional packages you can purchase as well:
- Executive Combo – R$300
- Executive Plus Combo – R$1100
- Executive Top Combo – R$2200
The main difference is the amount of products you get and the commissions you earn.
So does the Hinode Group Scam exist?
Well of course not, however, there are things they need to work on.
First, they need actual retail pricing on their website so potential customers can take a look.
Two, they need to get rid of the higher commission rate element for higher priced packages because this is a “Pay to Play” thing and government regulators don’t like that.
Other than that, the compensation plan is pretty solid rewarding people with retail sales.
Once those two things are fixed, this company won’t have any future potential issues with regulators.
Also before joining, make sure you test out the products and see how you like them.
Because let’s face it if you can’t stand behind the product, you won’t do well in it.
I hope you enjoyed my Hinode Group review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)