Housing 4 Life Review – Legit Business Or Another Scam? Find Out Here
Welcome to my Housing 4 Life Review!
So you’ve found your way to this blog in order to learn more about another online business opportunity and you’re wondering to yourself, is it legit or is it just another scam?
Well firstly, I’m glad you have the foresight to do a little research before jumping into the unknown!
With so many MLM companies out there it can be overwhelming and we all want to make sure we don’t lose money to a scam.
So let’s find out together shall we?
Read on to learn more about Housing 4 Life!
Housing 4 Life – The Company
First, I discovered that the Housing 4 Life website lists Joseph Gannon as the owner of the company.
Gannon’s Facebook profile states Arizona as his location, which I assume is where Housing 4 Life operations is based.
It should also be noted that in 2013, Gannon started a feeder opportunity known as Biz Builder to build down-lines in third-party MLM companies.
Gannon quickly continued his business venture with Groceries 4 Life in 2014, which was a grocery coupon income opportunity.
Gannon’s companies are launched through GannonCo Solutions International, which claims to “offer solutions to meet a variety of needs”.
It seems Gannon has continued this goal by launching Housing 4 Life.
So now that we’ve learned a little more about the Housing 4 Life MLM opportunity, let’s dig in to its products.
Housing 4 Life Reviews – The Products
As with many of my reviews, I found that Housing 4 Life has no actual retailable products or services.
Affiliates of this company can only market the Housing 4 Life affiliate membership itself.
In addition to the Housing 4 Life paid affiliate membership comes advertising credits and access to an e-book library.
Housing 4 Life Compensation Plan
Affiliates who sign up for a Housing 4 Life paid membership receive a position in a nine-tier matrix cycler, with the first tier of the cycler being a 2×1 matrix.
The rest of the eight tiers use a 6×1 matrix.
A 2×1 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix and has two positions directly under them.
A 6×1 matrix follows the same model, simply increasing the number of positions from two to six.
Housing 4 Life affiliates fill these positions through direct and indirect recruitment.
Once all the positions in the matrix are filled and a “cycle” occurs, commissions are paid.
The amount of commission that is paid out depends on what tier of the cycler a Housing 4 Life affiliate cycles out of:
- Matrix 1 (2×1 feeder matrix) – No commission, cycles into Matrix 2
- Matrix 2 – $25 commission and cycles into Matrix 3
- Matrix 3 – $125 commission, generates two new Matrix 2 positions, a new Matrix 3 position and cycles into Matrix 4
- Matrix 4 – $300 commission, generates three new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $1025 commission, generates four new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $3250 commission, generates five new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $9975 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $30,200 commission, generates seven new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 9
- Matrix 9 – $314,500 commission and generates seven hundred and fifty new Matrix 2 positions
It should be noted that these commissions relate to initial cycles on each matrix tier. Any subsequent cycles from Matrix 4 will pay out as such:
- Matrix 4 – $675 commission, generates three new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $2150 commission, generates four new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $6625 commission, generates five new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $20,100 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $60,575 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 9 – $405,625 commission and generates seven hundred and fifty new Matrix 2 positions
Recruitment Commission Payout
As with many MLM companies, Housing 4 Life affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates.
- Free and Trial Members ($15) – $2 per Trial affiliate recruited, $2.50 per Basic affiliate and $5 per Gold affiliate
- Basic and Basic Plus Membership – $2.50 per Basic affiliate and $5 per Gold affiliate recruited
- Gold and Gold Plus Membership – $5 per Basic affiliate and $10 per Gold affiliate recruited
You can see that the Plus memberships are recurring every month.
Cycle Bonus Payout
Once a personally recruited affiliate cycles through all nine of the matrix tiers, a $12,500 and $25,000 commission is paid to Basic, Basic Plus and Gold and Gold Plus affiliates.
Cost To Join Housing 4 Life
In order to join Housing 4 Life, there is either an annual or monthly membership fee that is associated with the affiliate membership.
- Free Membership – Not able to participate in the MLM opportunity (single-level referral commissions only)
- Trial Membership – $15, only permits an affiliate to cycle through each matrix tier once
- Basic Membership – $22.95 annually
- Basic Membership Plus – $22.95 a month, same as Basic Membership but adds “veterinary care”
- Gold Membership – $39.95 annually
- Gold Membership Plus – $39.95 a month, same as Gold Membership but adds “veterinary care”
You can see that the main difference between each affiliate membership is the income potential through the Housing 4 Life compensation plan.
Housing 4 Life Review – The Verdict
What do you guys think?
Legit or a scam?
Well, the problem with this company it has no retail products or services, just some eBooks with advertising credits…
When you join a company, the products must be special, they must do exactly what they say…
It’s not the case here to be honest…
This is more of a matrix scheme and sponsor people in it…
There is no long term drive behind this company and that means you will be looking for something new in the near future.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Housing 4 Life Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Should I Join?
If you already joined Housing 4 Life, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in once basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
You will learn the right skill sets to actually succeed online with products that work and give you results…
Not only that, you get a one on one business coach in the system to help you every step of the way…
Take a look at my 14 week results:
Best of all, my members are having success:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. To completely transform your financial life, sign up for my news letter below (serious people only please).