I-CON Review – Legit Business Opportunity Or Another Scam?
Welcome to my I-CON Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to jump in and decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone on some BitCoin Forums or maybe on social media…
Now you are on this blog post because you want to make sure it’s actually legit.
Great news because I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this is legit or a scam!
I-CON Review – The Company
There is no website on who actually runs the show in I-CON…
I did check the domain registration for “i-congroup.com” and found out it was registered May 28th 2016.
The bad news is the WHOIS info was set to private so I still have no clue who runs this site.
I did find some contact information on their website:
Unit 1542 – 15th Floor – North Tower
1 Science Museum Road
Tsim Sha Tsui – East Kowloon
The address is still doesn’t tie into I-CON, just found out it was a number for real-estate brokers offering leased units in Concordia Plaza.
What the heck right?
I find a website link on Youtube that ties I-CON to Aikonbit which could be that was the original name…
As of right now, Alexa is saying that most of it’s traffic is coming from Span.
Not sure why they made a huge deal hiding themselves…
I personally wouldn’t join anything that doesn’t have a face on it.
But anyway, let’s keep digging…
I-CON Reviews – The Products
I-CON offers games that are BitCoin based and there are two to choose from.
- Play 8020 sees affiliates try to guess four numbers,
- FastCash 500 pits six affiliates against eachother, the one to answer math questions the fastest wins
You must invest in a “Games Pack” to actually play these games:
- $30 Games Pack: 2 Play 8020 credits and 1 FastCash 500 credits
- $60 Games Pack: 5 Play 8020 credits and 2 FastCash 500 credits
- $120 Games Pack: 9 Play 8020 credits and 5 FastCash 500 credits
- $300 Games Pack: 22 Play 8020 credits and 14 FastCash 500 credits
Alright now that you know a little bit of the product side, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
I-CON Compensation Plan
When members sponsor people that invest in these affiliate packs, they earn a commission on it.
Let’s take a look at their ranks first…
I broke down all the ranks with their qualifications needed to achieve them below:
- Associate – $600 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Builder – $12,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Leader – $60,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Executive – $180,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Executive Manager – $600,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Global Manager – $1,200,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- Global Director – $3,600,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- V.P. – $6,000,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
- President – $12,000,000 in affiliate package revenue on your weaker binary side
I-COIN group claims to trade cryptocurrencies, with profits generated shared with their affiliates.
Exchange Share ROI is paid out daily and you can earn up to 1.35%.
- Basic ($150) – qualifies for 180 days of Exchange Share ($225 maximum ROI)
- Start ($300) – qualifies for 210 days of Exchange Share ($600 maximum ROI)
- Platinum ($600) – qualifies for 220 days of Exchange Share ($1200 maximum ROI)
- Master ($1200) – qualifies for 240 days of Exchange Share ($2400 maximum ROI)
I-CON affiliates can sponsor people in the business.
It’s a weird method of getting paid though…
On uneven-numbered months they receive 10% of fees paid by even-numbered affiliates they recruit and 20% of fees paid by even-numbered affiliates.
On even-numbered months they receive 20% of fees paid by uneven-numbered affiliates they recruit and 10% of fees paid by even-numbered affiliates.
There are also indirect referral commissions…
On even-numbered months, I-CON affiliates receive a 20% commission for every uneven-numbered affiliate their downline recruits.
On uneven-numbered months, I-CON affiliates receive a 20% commission for every even-numbered affiliate their downline recruits.
Residual Income Commissions – Binary
You can earn up to 10% commissions in their binary structure…
You earn on the lesser leg each week and the left over volume gets rolled over to the next pay period.
How much you can earn in the binary will depend on your I-CON rank:
- Associate: $750 a day
- Builder: $1000 a day
- Leader: $1250 a day
- Executive: $1750 a day
- Executive Manager: $2500 a day
- Global Manager: $3500 a day
- Global Director: $5000 a day
- V.P.: $7500 a day
- President: $10,000 a day
Game Pack Commission payout
When you sponsor an affiliate or customer that purchases a Game Pack, you earn a one time 15% commissions and also residuals which is paid through a unilevel structure:
- Level 1 (personally enrolled members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 10%
- Levels 3 and 4 – 6%
- Levels 5 and 6 – 4%
There are other bonuses like Game Price Commissions and Rank Achievement on top, but there isn’t a lot of detail on it just yet…
Cost To Join I-CON
Cost to join I-CON depends on which package you buy:
- Basic – $150 (must be renewed after 6 months)
- Start – $300 (must be renewed after 9 months)
- Platinum – $600 (must be renewed after 9 months)
- Master – $1200 (must be renewed after 12 months)
The big difference between these packs is the income potential, that’s about it…
I-CON Review – The Verdict
Apparently I-CON makes their money by their share exchange which generates money for the company when they buy coins low and sell high.
Now, there are a few red flags.
If that are consistently delivering 150% to 200% ROI’s to their affiliates, why don’t they just trade their own funds and get paid more.
There is no proof of them actually trading anything, but only stating this:
We are sharing with you the results of the benefits resulted from the trading activity.
Another red flag is, who owns the company? Why are they hiding behind a computer screen and name…
You know why?
Because the truth is they are creating these ROI’s by affiliate investments only…
The problem with this is if recruitment stops, there goes the ROI’s out the window…
Anyway, too many red flags with this one…
I hope you enjoyed my I-CON Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
What Should You Join?
You should join a REAL business opportunity where they have leadership with a big vision.
That should ALWAYS be transparent.
After doing a ton of research…
It’s only business which teaches you step by step over the shoulder on how to successfully make money on the internet…
Not only that, you get a ONE on ONE coach in the system that goes through your personal income goals and plan of action.
Now THAT is how a business should be…
Just take a look at my results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life…