iBuumerang Review – (2020) Legit Holton Buggs Travel MLM or Scam?
Hey, welcome to my iBuumerang Review!
When Holton Buggs launches something, there is ALWAYS a ton of buzz around the company.
I decided to take a look at this latest business opportunity and see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the travel side or compensation plan and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this company is legit or a scam…
iBuumerang Review – What Is It?
iBuumerang defines themselves as:
Here at ibüümerang, you throw out good will and savings and you get rewarded with a travel savings bonus in cash!
The only way you can get paid is if your customer saves money!
A unique, very cool and fun way to earn additional income. A side hustle that can potentially become a life changing opportunity!
iBuumerang is the brainchild of no other than Chairman, Founder and CEO Holton Buggs and to lead the company with Buggs, here is the leadership team he has built:
- David Manning (CEO & President at XStream Travel)
- Terrance Gray “T.Gray” (VP of Business Development)
- Mark Kithcart (VP of Marketing)
- Peter Hirsch (Chief Giving Officer of the Buum Foundation)
- Lori Speers (Director of Travel Services)
They all have a very impressive history in business and the travel space and it looks like Holton Buggs rounded up one of the best out there for this new company launch.
When iBuumerang was in in PRELAUNCH it was called Countdown4Freedom and you will see a TON of Countdown4Freedom reviews out there already.
I wonder why they changed the name?
Was it to confuse the bloggers that deliver fake news or something else?
Holton Buggs got his massive success from Organo Gold and I believe he is still the CVO there even though he launched his own gig.
His latest company he was promoting was IQ Chain which was later rebranded as IQ Legacy.
However, looks like that company didn’t go anywhere and Holton Buggs just left.
David Manning has been promoting travel MLM’s for a while and even owned some.
Manning started with The Vacation Network back in 2012.
He also owns Xstream Travel which is the travel service they will be using for iBuumerang.
In 2012, he was also running Traverus which was another network marketing company in the travel space.
By 2014, The Vacation Network took a crap, and Manning launched Paycation in March of that year.
Traverus operates along side of Xstream Travel and today the Paycation website redirects to Traverus Global.
I did notice a trend in the Travel MLM space.
For some reason that never do that well, but iBuumerang does it differently so let’s hope they stick around for the long haul.
- Level Thrive Experience Review – Legit Weight Loss Patches in 2019 Or Huge Scam?
- Revital U Review – Legit Biz Op or Huge Scam? Find Out Here
- Easy 1up Review – Legit Business Opportunity in 2019+ Or Big Scam
iBuumerang Reviews – The Products
iBuumerang gives you access to travel discounts through an engine called iGo.
iGo provides access to discounted flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, homes, weeks, marketplace, lifestyle and timeshare.
You earn traffic bonuses for referring travel to Xstream.
For example, if you have a group or organization that are looking to book:
- a block of hotel rooms (sports teams, company events, family reunions, church trips and other group bookings)
- a destination wedding in an exotic location
- a group cruise to anywhere in the world
As a TSA (travel savings ambassador), you can get a 25% commission earned through the booking.
You just send them to the Booking Xstream Travel and they handle the rest.
Additional Lifestyle Activities, Rewards, and Savings
Below are a list of additional opportunities you have for rewards and savings inside of iBuumerang:
- Shore Excursions
- Theme Parks
- Outdoor Activities
- Shopping Rewards
- Play Golf
- Wine Club
- Gift Cards
- Restaurant Savings
- Worldwide Tours
- Emergency Travel Services
Alright now you know about the product side, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next of this iBuumerang review.
iBuumerang Compensation Plan
Inside the iBuumerang compensation plan you can get paid when a customer books a service or sponsor new affiliates.
This is paid through a binary and unilevel compensation plan
You can also get additional bonuses like generation bonus, leadership bonus and lifestyle bonus.
This travel MLM has 14 ranks in total inside of their compensation plan.
Below is the breakdown of the qualifications needed to achieve them:
- TSA – Sign up as a Countdown4Freedom affiliate and continue to pay fees
- Director – Produce 2500 PV and/or GV a month in sales volume and generate and maintain at least five boomerang customers
- Executive – Produce 5000 PV and/or GV a month in sales volume and maintain at least five boomerang customers
- Senior Executive – generate 10,000 PV and/or GV a month in sales volume and maintain at least five boomerang customers
- Sapphire – Produce 15,000 GV a month in sales volume or have a downline of at least 100 TSAs, and generate and maintain at least ten boomerang customers
- Ruby – Produce 40,000 GV a month in sales volume or have a downline of at least 200 TSAs, and maintain at least ten boomerang customers
- Emerald – Produce 80,000 GV a month in sales volume or have a downline of at least 400 TSAs, and maintain at least ten boomerang customers
- Diamond – Produce 200,000 GV a month in sales volume or have a downline of at least 1000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Blue Diamond – Produce 500,000 GV a month in sales volume or have a downline of at least 2500 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Black Diamond – Produce 1,000,000 GV a month in sales volume or generate and maintain a downline of at least 5000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Presidential Diamond – Produce 2,000,000 GV a month in sales volume or generate and maintain a downline of at least 10,000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Crown Diamond – Produce 5,000,000 GV a month in sales volume or generate and maintain a downline of at least 25,000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Double Crown Diamond – Produce 7,000,000 GV a month in sales volume or generate and maintain a downline of at least 35,000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
- Triple Crown Diamond – Produce 10,000,000 GV a month in sales volume or generate and maintain a downline of at least 50,000 TSAs, and maintain at least twenty boomerang customers
The ranks names are very similar to Organo Gold, I wonder why.
Travel MLM Commissions
Customers get a 50% discount, and the other 50% is paid by retail customers and used to fund travel commissions.
E.g. Trip A costs $300 but is offered through iGo at $200.
Let’s say iBuumerang affiliate books TRIP A for $200, but charges retail customer $250 (50% discount).
The extra $50 is paid by the retail customer to fund travel commissions.
So the affiliate who referred the retail customer gets up to 50% of the 50% kepy by the company.
- Standby and Coach Class affiliates receive 12.5% of the 50% of the 50%
- Business and First Class affiliates receive 100% of the 50% of the 50%
iBuumerang Review Update
Travel Savings Ambassadors or members do not sell anything to customers. They simply hand out a members only website for free to customers which gives them access to travel discounts that are not generally available to the travelling public. Customers benefit when they book holidays because they now have access to pricing lower than what is available by the popular online search engines. The company splits the total savings with the end customer 50/50 as you rightly point out.
The other 50% is shared between the company and its members.
iBuumerang members are paid when they sponsor a Coach Class or higher affiliate:
- Sponsor a Coach Class affiliate and get paid $20
- Sponsor a Business Class affiliate and get paid $40
- Sponsor a First Class affiliate and get paid $80
Binary Residual Commissions
In a binary, you have a left team and a right team.
In other words, there are only two positions under you…
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly by team members.
Residuals are paid on the commission volume that is made up of the booked travel and affiliate fee’s (both initial and monthly).
End of each week iBuumerang adds up all the volume and pays you on the lesser leg.
The amount of commissions you can earn each will be determined by your affiliate rank:
- TSAs can earn up to $1000 a week (10% residual commission rate)
- Directors can earn up to $1500 a week (12% residual commission rate)
- Executives can earn up to $2000 a week (12% residual commission rate)
- Senior Executives can earn up to $2500 a week (12% residual commission rate)
- Sapphires can earn up to $3000 a week (15% residual commission rate)
- Rubies can earn up to $5000 a week (16% residual commission rate)
- Emeralds can earn up to $10,000 a week (17% residual commission rate)
- Diamonds can earn up to $20,000 a week (18% residual commission rate)
- Blue Diamonds can earn up to $30,000 a week (19% residual commission rate)
- Black Diamonds can earn up to $50,000 a week (20% residual commission rate)
- Presidential Diamonds can earn up to $100,000 a week (20% residual commission rate)
- Crown Diamonds can earn up to $150,000 a week (20% residual commission rate)
- Double Crown Diamonds can earn up to $200,000 a week (20% residual commission rate)
- Triple Crown Diamonds can earn up to $250,000 a week (20% residual commission rate)
Unilevel Residual Commissions
You can earn unilevel residual commissions on both bookings and affiliate fee’s.
The number of levels you get paid will depend on your rank:
- TSA – 10% on level 1 (personally sponsored members)
- Director and Senior Director – 10% on levels 1 and 2
- Executive – 10% on levels 1 to 3
- Sapphire – 10% on levels 1 to 3 and 8% on level 4
- Ruby – 10% on levels 1 to 3, 8% on level 4 and 7% on level 5
- Emerald – 10% on levels 1 to 3, 8% on level 4, 7% on level 5 and 6% on level 6
- Diamond and higher – 10% on levels 1 to 3, 8% on level 4, 7% on level 5, 6% on level 6 and 5% on level 7
Leadership Development Bonus
Leadership development bonus is their generation bonus and pays four generations.
For you to have one generation, you must have at least a Sapphire or higher ranked member in your unilevel leg.
If you have TWO, that means you will get paid two generations.
Depending on your affiliate rank, you can earn the following:
- Sapphires earn 2% on up to one generation per leg
- Rubies earn 3% on up to two generations per leg
- Emeralds earn 4% on up to three generations per leg
- Diamonds and higher earn 5% on up to four generations per leg
They also have another bonus called the Lifestyle Bonus pool, but couldn’t find anything on it.
Unlike all the other iBuumerang reviews out there I am going to tell you how it really is so keep reading…
Cost To Join iBuumerang
The cost to join iBuumerang is $49.95 per month as an affiliate.
You can purchase more expensive global packages as well:
- Coach Class – $250 + $49.95 a month
- Business Class – $500 + $99 a month
- First Class – $1000 + $99 a month
The main difference is the higher your package in price, the higher your commission rate.
Overall it’s not an example travel mlm company to get started with.
Now the moment you have been waiting for inside of this iBuumerang review…
iBuumerang Video Summary
Next is the final verdict inside of this iBuumerang review.
So does the iBuumerang scam exist?
Well of course not, but I will let you know something from experience.
For some reason, network marketing companies in the Travel space never do well.
Now I can’t say iBuumerang will fail or anything, but I know that every company I have seen has failed in this space.
Maybe this one will be different?
Few other observations as well more towards Holton Buggs.
He made Organo Gold huge and for some reason I feel like there is an issue between them.
So far this is the second company Holton has been involved with while being with Organo Gold?
Just doesn’t make sense.
I do have some good news though.
I have seen a lot of travel companies in this space fail, but because they were nothing more than pyramid schemes.
However, iBuumerang is geared towards retail customers which is a great sign to be honest.
This is the first 🙂
Only downside is you as a customer will have to pay fee’s for this, but if the discount overcomes the fee then it shouldn’t be a problem.
All of the travel engines outside of MLM don’t have fee’s.
So they need to be competitive right there.
Anyway, overall I don’t see this as a scam…
Just make sure there is more retail sales going on than affiliate recruiting affiliates.
I hope you enjoyed my iBuumerang review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Take Your Business To The Next Level…
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)