IM Mastery Academy Review – (2020) Legit iMarketsLive Reboot or Scam?
Welcome to my IM Mastery Academy Review!
So IMarketsLive decided to reboot their opportunity and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about this MLM in the trading niche and you decided to do more research.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
IM Mastery Academy Review – The Company
Christopher launched iMarketsLive back in 2013 so it’s been in the marketplace for sometime now.
iMarketslive did have a retail option, but they were offering an auto-trader which puts this company into securities fraud arena.
Even though I don’t see anything wrong with it, the government needs you to register with the proper authorities to offer securities.
March of 2018, they got rid of the auto-trading which was a great move.
This was due to the fact that Colombia and Curacao and Sint Maarten issues a regulatory warning against them.
UK also got involved in this as well in July of 2018.
When September 2018 came around, the CFTC started investigating iMarketsLive which probably was the main reason why the auto-trader was dropped.
According to the CFTC investigation:
iMarketsLive affiliates were receiving automated returns from an entity run by individuals who were not registered and thus authorized provide such a service.
They couldn’t defend themselves against that, so paid the $150,000 fine…
iMarketsLive was quiet for the rest of 2018 and 2019 until September 2019 where Terry decided to rebrand the company to IM Mastery Academy.
This time around, Isis De La Torre is credited as the co-founder.
Anyway, let’s see how this changes the company…
Let’s hope it’s for the best! Keep reading…
IM Mastery Academy Reviews – The Products
IM Mastery Academy has mostly FOREX and Cryptocurrency products which includes:
- Harmonics – “patterns in the forex markets help you identify potential reversals in the market” (also offered in a cryptocurrency variant)
- Delorean – “an algorithm that gets you in the right place at the right time with hundreds of market opportunities”
- Steady – “this algorithm looks for long term, swing trade ideas that you’ll be able to set and forget”
- Vibrata – “provides multiple strategies that look for trade ideas for you – no analysis needed on your end, ever”
- Levels – “an algorithm that identiﬁes entry points, stop loss and take proﬁts one level at a time in the markets”
- GoldCup – “a combination of strategies that correlate with one another and look for high probability trade ideas”
- BounceBack – “this tool searches for and identifies the best entry points for you to get into the markets”
- SwipeTrades – “access real time forex trade ideas and market analysis & education sent straight to your phone” (also offered in a “SwipeCoin” cryptocurrency variant)
- Pivots – “this algorithm takes the guess out of finding market opportunities by identifying key reversal zones on many time frames”
- Liberty – “this tool focuses on finding high pace trade ideas for Binary Options”
If you scroll up there’s also several “academy” options they offer:
- FRX Academy – “gain mastery over trading currencies”
- trading digital currencies”
- IBO Academy (not a retail product) – “discover how to take advantage of a $180 billion industry and learn the step-by-step blueprint to building a successful home based business”
IM Mastery Acedemy are bundled with Platinum ($225) and Elite Starter Packs ($325).
Retail customers have the following options to purchase:
- Prime 3 Month Plan (appears to be Elite Starter Pack equivalent) – $825 every 3 months paid in bitcoin
- Prime 6 Month Plan (appears to be Elite Starter Pack equivalent) – $1600 every six months paid in bitcoin
- Prime 12 month Plan (appears to be Elite Starter Pack equivalent) – $3150 every 12 months paid in bitcoin
- Elite Starter Pack – $325 and then $274.95 a month
- Platinum Starter Pack – $199.95 (different price on the public-facing website) and then $164.95 a month
- HFFX Monthly – $189.95 for four products not featured on public-facing website and then $179.95 a month
- Digital Currency Monthly – $189.95 for cryptocurrency related products and then $179.95 a month
Kind of weird how you can mix and match plans…
But anyway, let’s keep going…
IM Mastery Academy Compensation Plan
Overall you can hit 11 affiliate ranks in total.
Below is the breakdown on the qualifications needed to hit them…
- Platinum 150 – Have a downline of 3 subscribers and generate 435 GV a month
- Platinum 600 – Have a downline of 12 subscribers and generate 1740 GV a month
- Platinum 1000 – Have a downline of 30 subscribers and generate 4350 GV a month
- Platinum 2000 – Have a downline of 75 subscribers and generate 10,875 GV a month
- Platinum 5000 – Have a downline of 225 subscribers and generate 32,625 GV a month
- Chairman 10 – Have a downline of 500 subscribers and generate 72,500 GV a month
- Chairman 25 – Have a downline of 1250 subscribers and generate 181,250 GV a month
- Chairman 50 – Have a downline of 2500 subscribers and generate 362,500 GV a month
- Chairman 100 – Have a downline of 5000 subscribers and generate 725,000 GV a month
- Chairman 250 – Have a downline of 15,000 subscribers and generate 2,175,000 GV a month
- Chairman 500 – Have a downline of 30,000 subscribers and generate 3,350,000 GV a month
Subscribers can be both affiliates or retail customers who have purchased the IM Mastery Academy Package.
GV = Group Volume and no more than 40% of the GV can come from one unilevel leg.
IM Mastery Academy members can earn $35 on Platinum Starter Pack customers or affiliates and $50 for Elite Starter Pack customers and affiliates.
Residual retail and sponsor commissions are paid down another two levels, are available to Platinum 600 and Platinum 1000 ranked affiliates.
- Platinum 600 ranked affiliates earn a residual $10 Platinum Starter Pack and $12 Elite Starter Pack commission on level 2
- Platinum 1000 ranked affiliates earn a residual $5 Platinum Starter Pack and $7 Elite Starter Pack commission on level 3 (on top of level 2 commissions)
Cost To Join IM Mastery Academy
You have the options to purchase their packs and affiliate membership:
- Platinum Starter Pack – $225
- Elite Starter Pack – $325
- Affiliate Membership – $16.71 per month
So does the IM Mastery Academy scam exist?
Well, the good news is they got rid of the trading bot so they no longer have to worry about the CFTC coming after them.
However, the compensation plan does need work.
First they need more retail incentives so there are more retail customers compared to affiliates.
Right now they are mixing them up in their compensation plan which could be disastrous because it could become a pyramid scheme. 
Second, their IM Mastery Academy algorithms seems very close to an auto trading bot…
If that is the case, they could be fined again.
As of right now I personally would hold off until my points are addressed.
I hope you enjoyed my IM Mastery Academy review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)